A week away

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Feb 2017 6:35 PM by Pjplastering Star rating. 27 posts Send private message

Hi me and my wife are thinking of having a week in Polaris world in March just to check out the area for maybe long term rental next year.

does anybody know how long and what it will cost in taxis either way thanks.

pete

Body p

Like 0      
01 Feb 2017 7:01 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Which Polaris resort are you looking  at, i have a contact for property on La Torre and Mar Menor Golf Resort if you are looking to buy or rent, it all comes down to which resort you are looking at.

Like 0      
01 Feb 2017 8:17 PM by Pjplastering Star rating. 27 posts Send private message

Thanks for your reply not sure which one as I have never been to either do you have any suggestions won't hold it against you.

we would like a nice pool and decent restaurants and not far from amenities.

thanks

pete

Body p

Like 0      
01 Feb 2017 8:21 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

La Torre and Mar Menor Golf Resort, why is it you have come up with Polaris World ?

Like 0      
01 Feb 2017 8:28 PM by Pjplastering Star rating. 27 posts Send private message

The price and accommodation looked appealing 

body p

Like 0      
01 Feb 2017 8:31 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

If you are going in March you will have the resort to your self, it will be dead, and if you have no car god help you.

Like 2      
01 Feb 2017 10:03 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

If you are not fussed or stuck on polaris there are so many more places up and down the costs blanca and probably cheaper or similar prices 

Like 2      
01 Feb 2017 10:05 PM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1223 posts Send private message

And it won't matter how nice the pool is because you won't be using it. Unless they have a heated indoor one.

Like 2      
02 Feb 2017 9:08 AM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

If you are not going to have a car, as you was asking about taxi prices, if I was you I would get a place to rent near the airport/beach if your going to fly into Murcia airport, a nice place is Los Alcazerers it's on the coast things going on,you won't need a taxi during your holiday, and the tax from the airport will be around 10 euro. Enjoy.

Like 1      
02 Feb 2017 9:47 AM by floella Star rating in SE Spain. 805 posts Send private message

Pjplastering, know the area and these holiday golf resorts well and certainly wouldn't considering staying at either without hiring a car.

Never thought I would say this ...but think renting on  Camposol ( Mazarron ) with its golf course and numerous all year round facilities and entertainment, might suit you better.

Like 2      
04 Feb 2017 6:51 PM by Pjplastering Star rating. 27 posts Send private message

I want to thank you all for your feedback so we are looking around almaria any suggestions would be great thanks pete

Like 0      
04 Feb 2017 8:07 PM by floella Star rating in SE Spain. 805 posts Send private message

Mojacar, Almeria...on the coast.  Lots of hotels and many  golf complexes. Lots of Brits living there permanently so plenty to do. 

Titan travel used to run a transport service from  Almeria airport. If still available no need to hire a car. Also good bus service to many local villages.

Like 1      
05 Feb 2017 7:08 PM by Pjplastering Star rating. 27 posts Send private message

Can any body please give me any info on hiring a car and what to look out for if I fly into almeria. Still looking at appartments to rent for a week if anyone on here has an apartment available for March 11th to the 18th that would be great.

i have never hired a car abroad before so a few pointers will be great.

thanks again

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Bank Tax or charges - 3 posts
Mortgage associated costs - 0 posts
Mortgage floor cap - 7 posts
Problem with an Insurance Claim - 4 posts
Painter Wanted between 8th to 13th Feb - 0 posts
Donald Trump immigration ban - 159 posts
First post. I am a cyclist and would like to know what the law for dog attacks - 7 posts
Clausula Suelo - 25 posts
Help - looking to move to south of Spain - 5 posts
Question re interest payments re Ley 58/68 and AVALS - 6 posts
I am a spanish teacher and i just started my new youTube channel - suggestions? - 5 posts
Contemplating the Big Move!! - 22 posts
Anyone looking for a solicitor in Spain? Check Costaluz Lawyers out. - 0 posts
Maria and Costa Luz Lawyers - 0 posts
Steps for Claims on Floor Clauses in Mortgage contracts - 26 posts
Do i need to be registered to be a key holder?? - 12 posts
Finding the best mortgage - 2 posts
Iberia beckons - 3 posts
Speeding Notification asking for Driver ID - 6 posts
Advice wanted on buying 2nd hand pickup - 0 posts
Hip Op - 5 posts
Car Insurance options? - 4 posts
IT IS SNOWING AT LA ZENIA - 6 posts
Remortgaging a property in Spain - advice please - 17 posts
Planning to invest in Spain Hacienda del Alamo - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x