Mar Menor Chitty Chat

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Jul 2007 10:21 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

I did the same thing last year Annie, but was worse off than if I'd waited.  As you say, the earlier you book, the cheaper the flight (apart from school hols).  But this year, family and friends that decided to join me and booked about one month before the date, actually paid much less than me.  In one instance, 3 people travelled for less than I paid for one.  i'm now very confused - it's so topsy turvey - i don't know when to buy!  I looked at prices for Xmas, hoping to go over for a beak, but already they're extortionate , so I won't be going, unless they come down in price later.  One day i'll buy my own helicopter - better still - i'll just move!!

Jane

Like 0      
20 Jul 2007 10:33 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Jane

Did you know EasyJet have a price promise (though I realise you may not book EasyJet) ?

See http://www.easyjet.com/EN/Book/regulations.html#pricepromise

2 Price promise

Any easyJet passenger who has made a booking and subsequently finds that lower fares (when taken together with all applicable charges) for the same easyJet flight have become available will be refunded the difference as a credit against future flights on easyJet. The only exception to this is if the lower fares are part of a promotional offer. Please note that each Journey will be treated separately. This credit will be valid for use against bookings made within 6 months from the date of issue. It will expire at midnight on the expiry date and the validity of the credit file cannot be extended.

To qualify for a refund the fare must be still available for sale and must be for the same date, destination, and flight number.

If your price promise request is in respect of a booking that has been subject to a "flight transfer" or "name change" (see relevant paragraphs below), easyJet will not refund below the value of the original fare paid in the initial booking. All transfer fees and name change fees are non-refundable.

To make a claim the passenger must telephone our call centre on 0871 244 2366 (calls cost 10p per minute; calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more. For other telephone numbers visit the contact us section.) Claims made by fax, letter, or email cannot be accepted.

Like 0      
20 Jul 2007 10:46 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Hi - thanks for that info - no, I wasn't aware of easyjet's price promise.  I'll look out for that on the airlines flying from cardiff .  cheers! J.

Jane

Like 0      
20 Jul 2007 10:52 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hiya Jane,

Up the Gwaelod 2 moz if you're about

Like 0      
20 Jul 2007 10:54 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Gina,

how did work go today, are you feeling brighter after that shocker of a cold/flu ?

Like 0      
20 Jul 2007 11:04 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi More,

Yes not bad thanks. Went back yesterday. Really busy so nice to get out of the house. Couldn't take much more Gerry Springer, but Jeremy Kyle is quite funny. I like his style!!!! . Still not 100% but getting there slowly. Need some sun now so looking forward to getting away.

Like 0      
20 Jul 2007 11:10 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Like 0      
20 Jul 2007 11:11 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Hey Gina - if you think i'm climbing that bloody mountain you've got another thing coming!  If yu mean that well respected establishment on the main road - you're on !

Jane

Like 0      
20 Jul 2007 11:42 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hey More,

Very impressive. Do you have to sign up for that site? Thanks.

Jane, Do you think i meant a climb up the mountain and join in with the hangliders off the top? LOL. Of course I meant the yum yum and mucho vino collapso. Having a launch for new development in Pentyrch tomorrow, gorgeous apartments if you fancy popping over. All welcome. Finishing about 4 then over to the Gwaelod for an early start.

Like 0      
20 Jul 2007 11:52 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Jane,

Just in case you get lost long the way................................

Like 0      
20 Jul 2007 11:52 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

http://gaxed.com/  Gina.  site has loads of options. Try all the drop down boxes, right click & save.

Like 0      
20 Jul 2007 11:55 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

More

That's  a goodun!!!!

Like 0      
22 Jul 2007 11:58 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi All

Anyone else going over in August? Been a while since we all chatted about it.

Like 0      
23 Jul 2007 12:22 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Just trying summat out for Gina, may need to edit so if it doesn't show video don't worry.

Hmmm, didn't do what I had hoped to do, sorry.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/23/2007.

Like 0      
23 Jul 2007 12:31 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Try again

Like 0      
23 Jul 2007 12:32 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

23 Jul 2007 12:34 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Gina, I'll mail you, got it sussed.

Like 0      
23 Jul 2007 3:00 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

yes, yes, yes Gina..............August here we come.........no more rain, no more work, no more moaning and much much morerosado!!!!!

Jane

Like 0      
23 Jul 2007 3:05 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

We're not out till September but I SWEAR I never sung this, not my fault it's piddling it down again.

I like your phrase, Jane, "more morerosado".

Turn your sound up. Here you are............

Like 0      
24 Jul 2007 10:54 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi All,

Won't be long now. I hear there is a heatwave going on over there at the moment. Can't wait. I bet a lot of people will be looking to buy in Spain after the weather here this year. Good news for the "slump" in the Spanish market then. Any jobs going?? Sounds like they could do with an agent that knows what they are doing

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Can I just say I found these in other boards to do with restaurants. - 9 posts
Comic Relief - 1 posts
Happy St Patrick's Day - 10 posts
smart investor services - 1 posts
ERRING ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION WITH MY ERM PODCAST - 5 posts
SPANISH INLAND PROPERTIES (GALERA) ANY OTHERS HAD PROBLEMS? - 0 posts
How much time do we have? - 6 posts
NEED MORE BANDWIDTH! - 9 posts
Ultra latest activity reports and pictures from Monte San Juan - Terreros - 0 posts
Another newbie here...... - 12 posts
Euro's and Spain - 15 posts
diasters buying property abroad - 8 posts
Taking Cash into Spain - 8 posts
Vehicle change of address - 3 posts
For Lars Wichmann .. your Viking avatar - 2 posts
Exhibition Frolicks - 42 posts
El Gusto,La Cala village,CDS. - 1 posts
furnishing new built spanish property - 17 posts
Square metres - real or imagined? - 30 posts
car breakdown insurance - 6 posts
Welcome home Janice - 23 posts
Employees! - 35 posts
To become a resident or not - 11 posts
healthcare in spain - 1 posts
moving to spain - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 378

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x