Happy St Patrick's Day

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by jfj Star rating in Vera, Almería. 142 posts Send private message

jfj´s avatar
As I won't be around tomorrow, I just want to wish a happy Paddy's Day to everyone!

Like 0      
16 Mar 2007 5:45 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

It''s the black stuff we will be drinking in Newcastle tomorrow.

Have a great St Patrick's day everyone.

Maureen

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
16 Mar 2007 7:43 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

And together with Saint Patrick´s Day, I want to remember also the memory of Admiral William Brown, originary from County Mayo, Ireland whose death we mourned on the 3rd of March..... the sailor that kept at bay the all powerful Spanish navy until the independence of my home country was safe... and then defeated without any problem the powerful empire of Brasil...

Many thanks for Ireland for giving to all the Argentines such a son that became the adoptive son of Argentina..... In three ocations he was called to arms to defend the freedom of the lands he chose as his...... always triumphant against horrible odds..... some of his most famous battles were fought in front of Buenos Aires in plain view of his "folks"......

In Argentina, we conside the "Fathers of the country" : General San Martin, Liberator of Argentina, Chile and Perú. And admiral William F.Brown... the Invincible Admiral.

I wish we would have had more people like them.

Cheers,

Like 0      
17 Mar 2007 2:54 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Happy St. Patricks Day to all!

With sunshine on your shoulders, shamrocks at your feet,
a rainbow in your pocket and friendship ever sweet,
angels to protect you, good luck to light your way
and may blessings surround you for ever and a day

This message was last edited by Pitby on 3/17/2007.

Like 0      
17 Mar 2007 3:21 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

17 Mar 2007 6:27 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
A goodnight wish from me in Dubai!!  I'm sure there'll be a few of you celebrating tonight!!

"Anyone acquainted with Ireland knows that the morning of St. Patrick's Day consists of the night of the seventeenth of March flavored strongly
with the morning of the eighteenth."  ~Author Unknown

"May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks.
May your heart be as light as a song.
May each day bring you bright happy hours,
That stay with you all year long."  - Irish Blessing

Like 0      
19 Mar 2007 12:06 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

20 Mar 2007 5:56 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Smiley,

St Paddies day was Sayurday, how come you STILL have the hiccups?!!

Just put the glass down now, there's a good boy!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 6:16 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
HIC HIC - A FEW DAYS ON SO THEY ARE GETTING SMALLER - EVERY DAY IS ST PATRICKS DAY - OR SHOULD BE

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 6:29 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Smiley,

I suppose that now you are 1/2 Spanish, you have to do all their Saints Days as well as the UK's

Very patriotic bloke, I admire you!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 6:42 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
God no - I couldnt afford to do the number of holidays they have what with the national, the regional and then just the local ones - think my brain would be pretty addled too - then again that suggests it isnt already and I am not sure you would agree

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

smart investor services - 1 posts
ERRING ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION WITH MY ERM PODCAST - 5 posts
SPANISH INLAND PROPERTIES (GALERA) ANY OTHERS HAD PROBLEMS? - 0 posts
How much time do we have? - 6 posts
NEED MORE BANDWIDTH! - 9 posts
Ultra latest activity reports and pictures from Monte San Juan - Terreros - 0 posts
Another newbie here...... - 12 posts
Euro's and Spain - 15 posts
diasters buying property abroad - 8 posts
Taking Cash into Spain - 8 posts
Vehicle change of address - 3 posts
For Lars Wichmann .. your Viking avatar - 2 posts
Exhibition Frolicks - 42 posts
El Gusto,La Cala village,CDS. - 1 posts
furnishing new built spanish property - 17 posts
Square metres - real or imagined? - 30 posts
car breakdown insurance - 6 posts
Welcome home Janice - 23 posts
Employees! - 35 posts
To become a resident or not - 11 posts
healthcare in spain - 1 posts
moving to spain - 4 posts
London Members Meet - 3 posts
land boundary - 1 posts
Shipping FROM Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x