Hi From Lisa Grant - Spectrum FM - 105.5fm - i am looking for interviewees ( think that 's how you spell it lol )

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Apr 2009 12:00 AM by Lisa Grant Star rating in Costa del sol. 14 posts Send private message

Hi everyone,

I do the breakfast on Spectrum FM and am putting together a time table for interviews on my show in Marbella. I am looking for experts in all sorts of fields inc Health and Beauty, Legal Advice for people in Spain, Property Maintenance, Places to visit in Spain, etc.......I am open to all suggestions, If you would like to be interviewed and I am looking for regular contributions - say fortnightly - monthly please let me know.

Of course your business will get a mention.

Thanks for your time.

Lisa Grant

This message was last edited by Lisa Grant on 4/23/2009.

Like 0      
23 Apr 2009 3:15 PM by alamred Star rating. 242 posts Send private message

are you naming and shaming spanish corrupt policitians, mayors, lawyers, builders

Like 0      
23 Apr 2009 3:50 PM by Lisa Grant Star rating in Costa del sol. 14 posts Send private message

The intention of the interviews is to be informative not shaming, thanks.

Like 0      
23 Apr 2009 4:16 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I have an idea if you are interested Lisa, learning Spanish. We could cover lots with this such as "how to help your kids with Spanish in school", "finding your best learning method", "overcoming mental barriers",learning techniques such as how to build your vocabulary, learn verbs and so on. I don't know if spanish learning has been done to death though, what do you think?

Susan

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
23 Apr 2009 4:26 PM by Lisa Grant Star rating in Costa del sol. 14 posts Send private message

Hi Susan,

Thank  you very much for getting in touch. I'm not sure that learning Spanish would work on the station but Advice for parents with kids in Spainsh School sounds like a great idea, I am looking for someone who could acutally do an advice slot for expat advice on all aspects of Spanish life and schools is somewhere that we could start...do you know or are you yourself the kind of person I am looking for ?

thanks

Like 0      
23 Apr 2009 4:53 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I could advise on school but my expat knowledge isn't that extensive. You should chat with Myra from Costa Advice Bureau, she would be great.

Costa Advice

PM Justin as he has her email address.

Susan

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
23 Apr 2009 4:54 PM by Lisa Grant Star rating in Costa del sol. 14 posts Send private message

Thank you very much I will do that x

Like 0      
23 Apr 2009 6:42 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Hi. I can't help you, but I do look forward to listening to Spectrum Mojacar (they are a part of the same group arent't they) when I come out.

Mark

Like 0      
23 Apr 2009 6:47 PM by Lisa Grant Star rating in Costa del sol. 14 posts Send private message

Hi there Mark,

Email me at Spectrum FM when you are over and I'll play you a request.

kind regards

Lisa

This message was last edited by Lisa Grant on 4/23/2009.

Like 0      
23 Apr 2009 6:50 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

What a coincidence, I am going out tomorrow for a long weekend. You may heasr from me sooner than you think

Thanks

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Extension of UK furnished holiday lettings rules to EEA until 2010 - 4 posts
Andalucia in the Spanish Finals!! - 2 posts
Happy St Georges Day!!! - 8 posts
Saint George Feast in Spain - 8 posts
Difficulties with mortgage - 9 posts
SECOND.COMHAND CAR - 0 posts
Removals,, need - 0 posts
Development declared illegal - 3 posts
Unanswered questions re move to Spain - 6 posts
Alistar has stitched us up like a kipper!! - 14 posts
residencia - 0 posts
Handing in the keys - 1 posts
I am writing this out of sheer frustration...... - 6 posts
Trampoline 12ft including protective netting + ladder brand new - 6 posts
Renting out a property - 7 posts
Renting out a propery - 8 posts
Ryanair..Have you booked a flight? - 3 posts
Warning! Beware of Autos Velerin in Estepona - 3 posts
Polaris World Terrazas de la Torre Golf Resort - 4 posts
Hi All - 1 posts
Anyone living on a mobile home site? - 1 posts
Can you transfer money ..... - 16 posts
Court Embargo - 2 posts
Copy of Developers Bank Guarantee - 10 posts
What's a 'ticker'? - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x