Warning! Beware of Autos Velerin in Estepona

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Apr 2009 12:00 AM by Holgson Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

A few weeks ago I was defrauded by a car trader in Estepona, Autos Velerin Schmidt. They scam people offering imported cars from Germany and, instead, they deliver (if they deliver) cars from Spain. In their advertisements they claim that all cars "come with 1 year guarantee" and that they "trade your old car in".

BE ADVISED, that's absolutely not true! In the past years they have scammed dozens, if not hundreds, of unsuspecting people with their business on the Costa del Sol. The local police is unable to do anything against this company and the owner is well known at the police station in Marbella. If you know anybody who is going to buy from this fraudolent company, please warn him! DO NOT BUY CARS FROM AUTOS VELERIN SCHMIDT!!!

Like 0      
24 Apr 2009 10:53 PM by jeffcoo Star rating in Marbella. 76 posts Send private message

jeffcoo´s avatar

is this fact?

Like 0      
25 Apr 2009 11:50 AM by Holgson Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Is loosing several thousands Euros fact enough for you?

If you search the internet you can read about several legal procedures against them, unfortunately an interesting thread written by some defraudad Spanish customers was taken away (you could find it typing  "¿conoceis Autos Velerin?"). But if you want to try, just go there and order a car from Germany and you may have a more personal fact... Best regards

Like 0      
30 Apr 2009 12:23 PM by Wayn73 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I can just confirm that this company scams people trading with imported cars. In 2008 Autos Velerin fraudulently took 4000 Euro I (mistakenly) paid in advance for a used car from Germany. The car never arrived and since then I've never received my payment back. After asking several times for my money and hearing always the same answer ("we had expenses to pay while looking for your car") I went to the local police. The denuncia didn't help at all, so I have contacted a lawyer which is now prosecuting them. Such companies shouldn't be able to run a business since their only goal is to make money scamming inexperienced people!

This message was last edited by Wayn73 on 4/30/2009.

This message was last edited by Wayn73 on 4/30/2009.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Polaris World Terrazas de la Torre Golf Resort - 4 posts
Hi All - 1 posts
Anyone living on a mobile home site? - 1 posts
Can you transfer money ..... - 16 posts
Court Embargo - 2 posts
Copy of Developers Bank Guarantee - 10 posts
What's a 'ticker'? - 9 posts
Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics...("And the band played believe it if you like...") - 5 posts
Is TV on your PC really possible? - 18 posts
Barclays Sabi - 2 posts
Number of posts - 5 posts
'C' Bar in Duquesa - 28 posts
Weather in June in Alicante - 6 posts
learning spanish - 3 posts
jive alive with jukebox - 0 posts
Check if your lawyer is registered - 7 posts
Car Hire - 4 posts
To warm your heart today ...................... - 4 posts
yellie38 - 3 posts
Vet near Madrid - 0 posts
Driving age in spain - 4 posts
Driving with pets - 1 posts
I do hope Mr O Leary of ryanair doesn't read this - 9 posts
good restaurants in Villamartin, Orihuella, San Miguel..? - 5 posts
Rudina web site - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x