Sea fishing

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by saffronbilli Star rating in Dorset and Villamart.... 63 posts Send private message

We are taking our daughter and partner to our place in Villamartin next month. Her partner is a very keen fisherman and we have been trying to find out the best place to go for fishing trips in the Torrevieja and surrounding area. Can anybody help please? Also what are the laws regarding fishing from the shore? Does he need a licence and where would he get one from?

Like 0      
20 Mar 2009 7:34 AM by johnnie1uk Star rating. 99 posts Send private message

Guardamar is pretty good, there is the river, river mouth, harbour wall and fishing from the beach.

Like 0      
20 Mar 2009 10:33 AM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Hello there

Try googling "fishing in spain".

A licence is required but do not know where you would go to obtain one in your area. Licences are not expensive and last for a few years I believe.

Jean

Like 0      
21 Mar 2009 9:00 AM by coolrunner Star rating in la marina. 91 posts Send private message

coolrunner´s avatar

you can get your licence /permit from any bankcaja

Like 0      
21 Mar 2009 9:00 AM by coolrunner Star rating in la marina. 91 posts Send private message

coolrunner´s avatar

you can get your licence /permit from any bankcaja

Like 0      
21 Mar 2009 12:02 PM by saffronbilli Star rating in Dorset and Villamart.... 63 posts Send private message

What do you need to take with you? Do you just go to the counter and ask for one? Are there forms to fill in? Do you know how much they cost?

Like 0      
21 Mar 2009 1:22 PM by coolrunner Star rating in la marina. 91 posts Send private message

coolrunner´s avatar

you can get them for 1 yr or 5 yrs,cant remember the cost i think its 10 euros for 1 yr just take any sort of id with you i.e passport or nie it was a few years ago since i got mine so cant fully remember,the form was simple to do just your name and address and the area were you will fish ,check that with them as i think you need a different permit if you want to fish in alicante

Like 0      
24 Mar 2009 8:21 PM by advisor Star rating in London most of the t.... 311 posts Send private message

Does anyone know , in the Duquesa area how far off shore tuna(yellowfin) run and what time of year?

Nobody plans to fail, many fail to plan, sadly the result is the same.

Like 0      
25 Mar 2009 5:14 AM by pilgrim Star rating in Costa Calida. 231 posts Send private message

pilgrim´s avatar

I got my shore only fishing licence from the Ayuntamiento in San Javier, lasts for 5 years and being a Jubilado, it was gratis.

Boat fishing in the province of Murcia needs a separate licence.

pilgrim

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Merienda - 7 posts
Fines and the Guardia Civil - 9 posts
Hacienda Taray- Hacienda San Cayetano - 6 posts
Contract revision: an alternative to judicial affair - 0 posts
Sky dish 1.9 inc digi box, cable and card for sale - 4 posts
Hi everyone - 4 posts
sole trader - 0 posts
pattison1951 - 1 posts
Flamenco - 8 posts
Mugging in Duqessa - 36 posts
Newbie - 2 posts
Dynamic Currency Conversion - 0 posts
stay in uk - 28 posts
Experienced fish fryer required for fish and chip shop in Costa Del Sol - 4 posts
News for Barclays Spain mortgage holders - 8 posts
Help Moving to spain - 2 posts
Community Meeting - 1 posts
Importing a UK registered motorcycle - 3 posts
A Bullet for the King - 0 posts
Benfits of residents in Spain - 5 posts
Singled out - 0 posts
New, unexpected circumnstances... can I cancel my contract? - 0 posts
Scrapyards Costa del Sol - 1 posts
Agent spent the deposit - 9 posts
Iceland - 19 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x