Hacienda Taray- Hacienda San Cayetano

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Is Hacienda Taray same development as Hacienda San Cayetano, with my bad english I mean: Are they actually same development?

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
19 Mar 2009 12:41 PM by alamred Star rating. 242 posts Send private message

taray are the bulder and build heavily in costa claida, costa blanca.

my understanding is they have at least 14 sites

Like 0      
19 Mar 2009 2:39 PM by dave chis Star rating in San Juan De Los Terr.... 38 posts Send private message

dave chis´s avatar

Hi Maria. alamred is right. Taray is the developer, and these 2 developments are maybe 5 mins drive from each other. The last time I passed San Cayetano it looked largely finished if that is any help.

Like 0      
19 Mar 2009 3:27 PM by Diane and Joe Star rating in Sheffield. 152 posts Send private message

Diane and Joe´s avatar

Hi María

Hacienda San Cayetano was the name for Phase One of the development.  Now that Phase Two has been started, the whole lot appears to be called Hacienda Taray.  Their website is calling it Phase One and Phase Two of Hacienda Taray.  There is a road separating Phase One from Phase Two, so not even a 5 minute drive.

http://www.taray.es/masterplan.aspx?id=2&language=es-ES

Hope this helps

Diane

This message was last edited by Diane and Joe on 3/19/2009.

Like 0      
02 Apr 2009 12:13 PM by firsteuro Star rating in Hondon de las Nieves. 58 posts Send private message

firsteuro´s avatar

Hi,

Taray are the developer/promoter and have been in existance since the mid 70's.

They have sites in:

San Cayetano -  Hacienda de Taray (key ready)

Balsicas - Jardines de Taray (Off plan)

Rojales - Montesol de Taray (in construction)

I snag properties for a living on the Costa Blanca South, Calida and Murcia and have completed snagging inspection surveys on several Taray properties at their 1st project in Blasicas but mostly in San Cayetano.

I have found them to be above average in quality and quick to sort out problems, but as we are all aware this can vary on a case by case basis.

Regards

Steve

Like 0      
02 Apr 2009 2:05 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

I agree with nthe comments from firsteuro as I have been onsite today checking a number properties that I have properties that I havd previously carried out the snagging inspections for, really checking the repairs

One of the unusual things for Spain is that they actually repair the snagging defects once identified abd thye seemed to have cleared the land for the pool and they are progressing well on later stages

Balsicas - Jardines de Taray is still an empty plot of land with a sales office

Like 0      
02 Apr 2009 8:10 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

Nice to hear that San Cayetano build is good 

But the current economic situation affects everyone, even the good Spanish builders

To sell the last ones here there are some very good deals if you go through the right channels....2 bed maisonette is available at 110.250 € .... reduced from 147.521 € and also reductions on the 3 bed and Quads

Now to those who have bought at the original price.....my view is that you have bought in to a very nice development and long term you should do very well......it was always a ' life style ' development not a dealers one and in these very difficult times when you read of these deals, you may feel that you have paid too much....but I think it will all turn out OK medium to long term

So often buyers in Spain think they have had a poor deal because they may have paid above todays price...but in Uk if you bought 1 year ago [ 2008] in UK the stats say your property has gone down 16%

Well!!......only if you have to sell!.....if you had bought RBS shares even in 2006/7[ considered very good and safe]   and left it there your drop would have been massive!!

The advantage of property is that it is tangible, can be used and in Spain you can get ' life style' enjoyment out of it ...if the value drops a bit ,it does not affect the 'life style'.....well for most people!  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Contract revision: an alternative to judicial affair - 0 posts
Sky dish 1.9 inc digi box, cable and card for sale - 4 posts
Hi everyone - 4 posts
sole trader - 0 posts
pattison1951 - 1 posts
Flamenco - 8 posts
Mugging in Duqessa - 36 posts
Newbie - 2 posts
Dynamic Currency Conversion - 0 posts
stay in uk - 28 posts
Experienced fish fryer required for fish and chip shop in Costa Del Sol - 4 posts
News for Barclays Spain mortgage holders - 8 posts
Help Moving to spain - 2 posts
Community Meeting - 1 posts
Importing a UK registered motorcycle - 3 posts
A Bullet for the King - 0 posts
Benfits of residents in Spain - 5 posts
Singled out - 0 posts
New, unexpected circumnstances... can I cancel my contract? - 0 posts
Scrapyards Costa del Sol - 1 posts
Agent spent the deposit - 9 posts
Iceland - 19 posts
Has anyone used 'Car trawler' for car hire - 44 posts
New Survey - 0 posts
Electricity Bills - 70 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x