Electricity Bills

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Oct 2009 3:00 PM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

Hi

I also tried ' endesa energia ' but no joy... 

I will give it a go and click  ' necesitas ayuda'  i have to do it with google translate as i dont speak Spanish..

If i have no joy, you dont fancy doing mine do you ;-)

Cheers

Rob

Like 0      
21 Oct 2009 3:36 PM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

Hello again

Can i ask, what do your clients do when they dont have a spanish number,  you need one when setting up account, i just made mine up ??

Cheers

Rob

Like 0      
22 Oct 2009 11:42 AM by lasiesta Star rating in Costa del Sol. 58 posts Send private message

Hi

Yes I just make a number up too (naughty I know!) but they should really allow you to enter other numbers ie UK ones! Good luck with the "help" part. I have wrote most of my enquiries in English and 9 out of 10 times get a reply in English (some better than others!) At the moment though they do seem to be taking a while to reply. Good luck

Like 0      
22 Oct 2009 10:34 PM by kernow24 Star rating. 105 posts Send private message

Not sure if anyone can help.

We live in Uk and have a house in Manilva area.

Long story, written about many times, but....  tenant left without paying any electric bills.    We have managed to contact Endesa to pay these (one we didnt know about as we are online and this one wasnt stated there)

We have been cut off since 2nd October and now can not seem to get through to anyone to get reconnected.

Someone told us our contract had been terminated and we would need a new contract, someone else said because one of the bills we paid was not shown on-line we should just be re-connected.

We have tried so many times to get through to Endesa, and when we do it is to difficult as, unfortunately we do not speak Spainish.

We have e-mailed them, but do not always get a reply to the question we ask.

They say go to the office, but we can not afford to go to Spain to do this.

Is there anyone out there who has any suggestions or can recommend someone  trustworthy in the Manilva area who would be prepared to help us sort this out. (we would be willing to paay someone to do this for us as we can not think of any other solution)

Thanks

Like 0      
23 Oct 2009 12:12 AM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

Hi

Sorry to hear about your problems, i had nightmare tenants too.. for 2 months... lost money too

I contacted my lawyer and she replied. i have opened an online account for you, then Endesa sent a mail saying they will send out userid and password soon... RESULT...

Lawyer then said i owe 800 + IBI Tax, 170 Bin Tax, and then the killer 800 + Imcome tax.... ( Income on what -  aghhhhhhhh i wont to give the keys back... apt was worth 380,000 now im told 195,000 - 

Worse thing i ever did buying in Spain...

Try your Lawyer !!  good luck

Rob

Like 0      
23 Oct 2009 10:42 AM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

Hi Kernow,

I can help you if you want.  All i need is a copy of one of the bills, this will have all the necessary info on it and i can find out what is happening for you. My email is joanmalaga08@gmail.com 

Joan

Like 0      
24 Oct 2009 11:49 AM by kernow24 Star rating. 105 posts Send private message

Hi Joan, thanks for your offer of help again.  I have heard from Myra of Costa Advice Bureau, and because it is such a problem trying to get through on endesa premium rate number have decided to use her services.  There is a fee for this but it wil be worth it just to try to get  it sorted out, and Myra said she deals with things like this a lot and is confident she can get it resolved.

Thanks once again.  Will post how it works out, maybe have some positive news next time!!!!

Like 0      
26 Oct 2009 12:22 AM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

Hi All

I finally have ID and Password, set up by the Lawyer..

So i tried to logon and guess what,  i get a very small window in bottom right hand corner flash up and then it disappears,  i tried IE and Firefox, no luck...

what the hell is it with Endesa, im 100% sure they dont want u logging on.

aaaaghhhhhhhhhh

Like 0      
26 Oct 2009 12:50 AM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

But Rob

That little window in the bottom right hand corner means you have done it!, it puts the next screen in the bottom tool bar!, just click on it.

Like 0      
26 Oct 2009 1:16 AM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

Hi

OK, i did the same but there is NO next screen in bottom tool bar... ???

Rob

Like 0      
26 Oct 2009 1:18 AM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

Hi

Popup blocker cauing problem, im in but waiting confirmation lol

cheers

Rob

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

FLORIST- PINAR DE CAMPOVERDE?? - 0 posts
HELP - LOOKING FOR FLORIST- PINAR DE CAMPOVERDE - 0 posts
Free Energy Saving Lightbulbs from Iberdrola - 2 posts
Apartment for sale: sea-front, luxury beach & golf resort - 0 posts
Calahonda Business Fair - Come and say hola - 0 posts
Anyone using a Sharp HD Digital Television, bought in the UK, in Spain? - 4 posts
Help Needed With Contract - 7 posts
Storage space or garden for rent???? - 0 posts
Missing channels on Freesat - 9 posts
Original thread messages? - 0 posts
St Patricks Day - 8 posts
How do you claim against the Builder's Insurance? - 0 posts
Terrazas de Alcaucín - Developer is Peninsula - Anyone know anything - 2 posts
Renting to Russians - 1 posts
NHBC????? - 3 posts
Do you own property at Las kalendas EGM tomorrow night in Fortuna - 0 posts
uk V spain? my friend says thanks for helping her find a way forward that suited her. - 0 posts
is it true? - 2 posts
Bying scooter and taking test - 6 posts
Van from London to Almeria City area? - 5 posts
Siesta Show feedback please - 0 posts
Wanted property for a month - 2 posts
reduced yet again - 5 posts
roundabouts in Spain - 43 posts
Wanted - Villa for long term rent - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 71

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x