St Patricks Day

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by raff Star rating in Belfast. 143 posts Send private message

Well its March 17, St Patricks Day the weather outside is overcast but dry, my spirits are naturally high on this special day for the Irish. Have arranged a family lunch at the local hosterly, where the food is good, the service friendly and the wine well chilled. 

This afternoon I will head to the practice ranged and focus on those aspects of my game that needs attention - my driving, my chipping and my putting-

Have just pinned the Shamrock to the lapel of my coat, she who must be obeyed has asked me to get a move on, so only enough time to wish everyone on EOS a

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY

Like 0      
17 Mar 2009 10:16 AM by jfj Star rating in Vera, Almería. 142 posts Send private message

jfj´s avatar

Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig daoibh go léir!

This message was last edited by jfj on 3/17/2009.

Like 0      
17 Mar 2009 10:33 AM by tricia52 Star rating in Dublin. 277 posts Send private message

It is a lovely Spring morning in Dublin, great for the Parade. Happy St Patricks day to all.

Like 0      
17 Mar 2009 11:40 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Wishing the Irish people I know and those that live in my Urb. and all those on this forum a.....

Happy St. Patricks Day!

I will raise a few glasses for you!  

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
17 Mar 2009 12:27 PM by tired of waiting Star rating in navan,ireland.. 100 posts Send private message

Happy St Patricks Day to all you Irish out there. Lovely day here in Ireland (Navan, Co Meath) today.  Come on the Irish Rugby Team next Sat.............. Will be in La Cala de Mijas next week for a few days, can't wait.

Have a good one..............

Helen

Like 0      
17 Mar 2009 2:00 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

HAPPTY ST PATRICKS DAY to all our Irish members from a very windy Manilva!

Have a good one.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
17 Mar 2009 5:46 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

This message was last edited by Candyfloss on 3/17/2009.

Like 0      
18 Mar 2009 9:02 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

A belated Happy St Patricks Day from those of us who went out of 2 drinks at 815pm, and finally landed home at 2am!!!!

A great night was had by all thanks to the hospitality, food and music at the Hogan Stand San Pedro!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
18 Mar 2009 1:55 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

A belated Happy St Patrick's Day from those of us who are still sulking, as we went to our local "Irish Bar", which is Spanish-run, to find that most customers were having coffee and cakes, there was no Irish beer and even worse, no Spanish wine!!!  We decided to go to Borneo instead - not the island, but a Spanish bar here in Jumilla, where we had two glasses of vino for the price of one coffee in the Irish bar!

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

How do you claim against the Builder's Insurance? - 0 posts
Terrazas de Alcaucín - Developer is Peninsula - Anyone know anything - 2 posts
Renting to Russians - 1 posts
NHBC????? - 3 posts
Do you own property at Las kalendas EGM tomorrow night in Fortuna - 0 posts
uk V spain? my friend says thanks for helping her find a way forward that suited her. - 0 posts
is it true? - 2 posts
Bying scooter and taking test - 6 posts
Van from London to Almeria City area? - 5 posts
Siesta Show feedback please - 0 posts
Wanted property for a month - 2 posts
reduced yet again - 5 posts
roundabouts in Spain - 43 posts
Wanted - Villa for long term rent - 1 posts
Hello finally finished! - 1 posts
Reliable lawyer needed Costa Blanca North - 0 posts
Inspection flights for under £30! - 10 posts
Crime in Zeniamar - 1 posts
Looking for self drive van hire - 0 posts
Tres Molinos, Murcia - 3 posts
Tres Molinos, Murcia - 18 posts
Alterations to properties - 1 posts
Building alterations. - 6 posts
Further confirmation that deadline for modelo 210 non resident form is December - 7 posts
A VERY SAD LOSS - LEN BUCKNALL DUQUESA - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x