Electricity Bills

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Jul 2009 12:43 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

By the way, when this new window opens, if you get a security certificate warning, just ignore it and click "continue to webpage". I just checked, and it's true, the site is currently not functional, so you'll have to wait a couple of days now.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
01 Jul 2009 9:32 AM by kernow24 Star rating. 105 posts Send private message

Thanks,  will try that on Thursday.  Fingers crossed and thanks once again for your help.

I really appreciate this site as have been able to get a lot of support to ongoing questions and problems we are experiencing with our property in Sapin.

Like 0      
01 Jul 2009 9:20 PM by myra cecilia Star rating in Manilva Malaga. 213 posts Send private message

Hppe that everyone is aware that besides the increase in the bills for our electricity comsumption at the begining of the year, guess what? today with the entry of new providers, our main company added yet another increase to the cost of electric of 2% . Hurrah that really makes sense does it not. The goverment have not as yet regulated prices, so we dont know who to change too. If we should, or how we can. 3 cheers for progress. I dont think.

This message was last edited by myra cecilia on 01/07/2009.

Myra Cecilia. www.costaadvicebureau.com

Like 0      
01 Jul 2009 9:26 PM by myra cecilia Star rating in Manilva Malaga. 213 posts Send private message

As much as I enjoy passing on relevant information. I had better get off before being chucked off for hogging the forum.

Please support the guys and gals from eyeonspain and buy the new fantastic and informative DVD's Spain Uncut.

Myra Cecilia. www.costaadvicebureau.com

Like 0      
09 Jul 2009 11:16 AM by Gypsy Star rating in south shields/formen.... 206 posts Send private message

Gypsy´s avatar

Can anyone tell me where I can get some info on how

many units you are allowed to use a month before the

tariff comes in to charge you extra if you use over a

certain amount of units a month.

I seem to think that I have read somewhere that

over 500 units per month there is an extra charge

added to your bill by Iberdrola.

I have tried their website but cannot find any info on this

GYPSY

Like 0      
09 Jul 2009 1:46 PM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

Make sure the pop up blocker is off, otherwise it will not open, this drove me mad for days.

It also prefers internet explorer to Mozilla or any other.

Joan

Like 0      
21 Jul 2009 11:51 AM by jisaphil Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

We’re looking at moving to Spain to enjoy our retirement. How do you go about choosing an electricity provider first off? We do not yet have a property but we’re looking at somewhere in Estellencs.

Like 0      
21 Jul 2009 12:13 PM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

Im not 100% sure but i think Endesa have most of the market...

Happy hunting, bargains galore in pain at moment,  be careful on uncompleted developments though..

Like 0      
21 Jul 2009 10:10 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Estellencs, Mallorca? The provider (the only one) used to be GESA, part of Endesa I believe. Tried their website but it appears to be down for maintainence at the mo.

The market has been deregulated recently, as discussed in this thread, but IMHO you are best sticking with the devil you know. GESA still control all the infrastructure etc., so will do their utmost to make life difficult for any other companies trying to muscle in on their monopoly.

Good luck with your plans.

Mark Twain

Like 0      
22 Jul 2009 6:45 AM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

I still cant get on online, Endesa keep ingnoring my emails asking for my user ID and password..

They just keep sending me mail shots,  bl**dy useless..

Like 0      
26 Jul 2009 6:12 PM by kernow24 Star rating. 105 posts Send private message

Hi

We have just come back from Spain and had to go to Endesa while we were there.   All their computer system is being changed and they can not access the system themselves!!!!   We went to the office twice, but no luck

We were also trying to get online ourselves from the UK after getting someone to register us, but had no luck

Hopefully when they get their new system up and running, should  be August we think, we might be able to access it.

Like 0      
27 Jul 2009 10:48 AM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

Hi Kernow,

Have you tried switching off the pop up blocker in your internet options? Once i did this i was straight in.

Joan

Like 0      
28 Jul 2009 12:09 AM by kernow24 Star rating. 105 posts Send private message

Hi Joan,

Yes did this and makes no difference.  Am hoping that when Endesa get thier computers sorted out themselves it will make a difference when we try to log on from UK.

Like 0      
28 Jul 2009 11:23 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

I am waiting for the latest bill to arrive in the post. Checked online a couple of days ago, there was a bill issued 16th July, for the period only 9th June up to 30th June (new tariff from July 1st, so that would explain why), but it was showing as paid - I haven't paid it! Now when I log on, nada. All my account info has vanished! Ah, technology!

Mark Twain

Like 0      
28 Jul 2009 11:35 AM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

Endesa are useless..

I get emails from them offering god knows what in Spanish but when i mail them via there web site asking for my logon and password they just ignore me...

Whats the point in setting someone up online then not advising them of there logon and password ans then ignoring requests for it or even advice on how to sort it out..

aaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhh

Like 0      
28 Jul 2009 5:32 PM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

HI all

Just received a mail from Endesa, translated below.

In Endesa we are abreast of what is happening with the energy that comes to your home, your fees and billing. We inform you of the latest developments of the last resort and the Tarifa Social Bono.

For everything you have even clearer, a new web

www.energiaproxima.com

More Content All rates set by the Government to date.
Vi-deo explaining the TUR.
Information on the new bill TUR.
All About Social Bono. Download the application.

Periodic surveys more proactive about what you're most worried about.
You can leave us your assessment of the content.
We include questions that you send us.

cheers

Rob

www.energiaproxima.com

Like 0      
29 Jul 2009 1:23 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

That site explains the new billing - from July 1st. The first monthly bill will be for usage from July 1st, plus a separate page for consumption up to June 30th

Just checked back on Endesa site; yep, still showing up to June 30th paid, even though I've not received a bill yet - and I have no direct debit / standing order (don't trust my bank to get it right!)

Mark Twain

Like 0      
29 Jul 2009 4:35 PM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

I wish they would just reply to my emails and give me my user ID and password.

Like 0      
21 Oct 2009 12:21 AM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

Hi All

I have finally had a new Bill from Endesa...

So once again i have tried to set up an online account, i have all details needed from bill...

I get to final hurdle, all info correct and them  1 problem...

They say my Contrato No is Invalid..  ( contract no )

I have entered it correctly from Bill but no joy, i have tried 5 x and each time says number is invalid. 

I tried ringing them, get through each  time only for people to say No english,  i ask for an English speaker and get ' No English and then phone is put down...

They mailed me saying,  please call us or join online.... aghhhhhhhhhhhh 

any one else having same problem ??? 

Like 0      
21 Oct 2009 2:49 PM by lasiesta Star rating in Costa del Sol. 58 posts Send private message

I had the same problem when trying to do this for one of my clients. However after numerous attempts instead of choosing "sevillana" I chose "endesa energia" and it worked. May be worth a try?  I have also found in the past that if you fill in everything and then click on "necesitas ayuda" and explain the problem they sometimes set it up for you from their end.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

FLORIST- PINAR DE CAMPOVERDE?? - 0 posts
HELP - LOOKING FOR FLORIST- PINAR DE CAMPOVERDE - 0 posts
Free Energy Saving Lightbulbs from Iberdrola - 2 posts
Apartment for sale: sea-front, luxury beach & golf resort - 0 posts
Calahonda Business Fair - Come and say hola - 0 posts
Anyone using a Sharp HD Digital Television, bought in the UK, in Spain? - 4 posts
Help Needed With Contract - 7 posts
Storage space or garden for rent???? - 0 posts
Missing channels on Freesat - 9 posts
Original thread messages? - 0 posts
St Patricks Day - 8 posts
How do you claim against the Builder's Insurance? - 0 posts
Terrazas de Alcaucín - Developer is Peninsula - Anyone know anything - 2 posts
Renting to Russians - 1 posts
NHBC????? - 3 posts
Do you own property at Las kalendas EGM tomorrow night in Fortuna - 0 posts
uk V spain? my friend says thanks for helping her find a way forward that suited her. - 0 posts
is it true? - 2 posts
Bying scooter and taking test - 6 posts
Van from London to Almeria City area? - 5 posts
Siesta Show feedback please - 0 posts
Wanted property for a month - 2 posts
reduced yet again - 5 posts
roundabouts in Spain - 43 posts
Wanted - Villa for long term rent - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 71

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x