Electricity Bills

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by kernow24 Star rating. 105 posts Send private message

Can anyone tell me when the next electricity bill is due with endesa.  We paid a small bill on 9th February ansd was expecting another around a month later as we understand that they are now billing monthly.  This is in the Duquesa area.

Many thanks

Like 0      
17 Mar 2009 10:49 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

When your bill is issued depends on when your contract started. But if your last bill was dated 9th Feb, you should get one for 9th March (or there abouts). I received mine yesterday, dated 10th March. The mail is not usually that good. The small bill was no doubt an estimated one? Next one may be a whopper. I believe if you register on their website, you can access all your account info and facturas etc. although I haven't tried myself. Apparently you can even enter your own meter readings. Must check it out sometime.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
18 Mar 2009 12:26 AM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

Hi

I just had a wooper of a bill,  Oct - Dec, estimated at 41 units 62 euros, then end of Feb for 2 months 1451 units,  254.56 euros and apt was empty, most of the time,  i mailed Endesa and they replied bill is correct, scandelous as bill is at new rates... 

Does anyone know if u can switch there web site to English, i cant see m to find anything..

Cheers

Rob

Like 0      
18 Mar 2009 6:37 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

I presume the big bill was for an actual reading (lectura real)? In other words, your actual use from Oct to Feb was a total of 1492 units? The low estimated reading for the end of 2008 was so that the first actual reading under the new rates for 2009 would be higher than it should be.

As of March 16th, Endesa are supposedly refunding the incorrectly charged usage, after being "told off" by the Junta, and hopefully your next bill will reflect that.

Don't know what supply you have or what tariff you're on, but my latest bill (understimated again!) for 238 units (kw/h) came to just €42. We used a total of 4220 kw/h last year, living here all year. If your reading is correct, that seems like an awful lot of juice. What do you run there?

Mark Twain

Like 0      
18 Mar 2009 8:05 PM by superman Star rating in ireland/mijas golf. 11 posts Send private message

Does anyone have an email address for Endesa, Have tried their website but noting on there, they have taken our last bill out of the bank twice and every time i ring they just hang up.

Paula

Like 0      
18 Mar 2009 9:09 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Tell your bank of the error - they should cancel the second payment and credit your account. But there may be a time limit to do it. When did the payments go out?

Mark Twain

Like 0      
18 Mar 2009 9:42 PM by superman Star rating in ireland/mijas golf. 11 posts Send private message

Thanks Roberto by the time we realised what had happened it was to late so i thought that we could mail them the bank reciepts and a letter .We wont be over for a while so i want to get this sorted soon.

Paula

Like 0      
18 Mar 2009 9:52 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Difficult one then. I'm not sure if you can contact Endesa once you have registered online and logged in. But that in itself is not easy. I must have registered some time ago, because I have a user name and password, but when I try logging in with them, I'm told they are invalid. When I request a reminder, I'm told they have no registered users with my details. When I try registering anew, I'm told I can't because I'm using details of an existing registered user. Catch22!

Mark Twain

Like 0      
18 Mar 2009 9:56 PM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

Hi Roberto

I have had  REAL reading most of the time but ur right, they stitchedf me up..  problem is tenants moved in Feb, so thats why electric has shot up,  now the problem is there saying there not paying the full bill, we have no idea of how much i used from oct to Dec, except that i was ther for maybe 15 days out of 60...

I hope i get a refund,  shocking they can get away with it,  what are the EU doing about Spain,  they stick there noses in UKs business enough...

oh wedll im sure it will all be sorted soon enough... $

cheers..

Like 0      
19 Mar 2009 12:18 AM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

This message was last edited by irenemontague on 3/19/2009.

Like 0      
19 Mar 2009 6:21 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Superman and others, I can now, after much frustration, confirm that if you manage to successfully register online with Endesa, you can then contact them via your user account. You can also view all your contract info in English. It's just that registering is difficult. Tip: if at first it doesn't work, try using a different browser. Today I can log in using IE but not Firefox for some reason.

To register, you will need your last factura number.

Mark Twain

Like 0      
19 May 2009 7:51 AM by kernow24 Star rating. 105 posts Send private message

Could somebody out there help and go through the process of registering with Endesa online for the electricity bills please.  We have been on to the site and although there is some information in English initially, when we go to the part to register it is all in Spanish.  (Unfortunately we speak only a small amount and can not read spanish, although can work some of the words out with the aid of Spanish dictionary).

Although we have tried several time have not yet been able to register successfully.

Many thanks to anyone with information.

Like 0      
19 May 2009 8:03 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

From endesaonline.es homepage, click on alta en oficina online, check  no dispones de código de activación before continuing.

Next page, check soy propietario de viviendas and continue.

The next page should be a form to fill in your details. First field you have to select your provider from the drop down list (Sevillan, for example), next your contract number, which you can find on your bills, and next the factura (invoice) number of your last bill.

Then your name and surname (apellido) - you have to enter two (as Spaniards have two) - you could just put your surname twice. Select an ID document type (passport or ID card) and it's number. Phone number and e-mail address, choose a username and pasword (repeat it), check the box at the bottom which says you've read the terms and conditions, and hit "aceptar".

Mark Twain

Like 0      
19 May 2009 8:40 PM by kernow24 Star rating. 105 posts Send private message

Thanks for this  information will have a go again this evening to register.

Like 0      
19 May 2009 8:40 PM by kernow24 Star rating. 105 posts Send private message

sorry clicked twice!!!

This message was last edited by kernow24 on 19/05/2009.

This message was last edited by kernow24 on 19/05/2009.

Like 0      
19 May 2009 9:05 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

If you have a pop up blocker enabled, the site will not allow you past the entering details page, I struggled with this problem for weeks. If you are using the blocker in Explorer, you need to add the Endesa site as a site allowed to serve pop ups in Tolls/ Internet Options/ Privacy/ Pop up blocker/ Settings

Mark

Like 0      
21 May 2009 10:08 PM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

Hi Roberto

I have tried to logon online and everything works until i need Spanish numbers..

I used a made up landline one and it worked but made up mobile does not work

any ideas on how to get round this.

Cheers

Rob

Like 0      
21 May 2009 10:27 PM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

Managed to sort out phone numbers.. just ued to made up landlines..

Next problem. 

It does not like my Contract number...  aghhhhhhhhhhhhh 

how frustrating..

Like 0      
21 May 2009 10:37 PM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

Im in...

It was my passport number that it didnt ilke, i have a new one, so just uded

NIF number, 

now how to use it *LOL*

Like 0      
21 May 2009 10:38 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

11 digit number? Contrato de suministro?

Mark Twain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

FLORIST- PINAR DE CAMPOVERDE?? - 0 posts
HELP - LOOKING FOR FLORIST- PINAR DE CAMPOVERDE - 0 posts
Free Energy Saving Lightbulbs from Iberdrola - 2 posts
Apartment for sale: sea-front, luxury beach & golf resort - 0 posts
Calahonda Business Fair - Come and say hola - 0 posts
Anyone using a Sharp HD Digital Television, bought in the UK, in Spain? - 4 posts
Help Needed With Contract - 7 posts
Storage space or garden for rent???? - 0 posts
Missing channels on Freesat - 9 posts
Original thread messages? - 0 posts
St Patricks Day - 8 posts
How do you claim against the Builder's Insurance? - 0 posts
Terrazas de Alcaucín - Developer is Peninsula - Anyone know anything - 2 posts
Renting to Russians - 1 posts
NHBC????? - 3 posts
Do you own property at Las kalendas EGM tomorrow night in Fortuna - 0 posts
uk V spain? my friend says thanks for helping her find a way forward that suited her. - 0 posts
is it true? - 2 posts
Bying scooter and taking test - 6 posts
Van from London to Almeria City area? - 5 posts
Siesta Show feedback please - 0 posts
Wanted property for a month - 2 posts
reduced yet again - 5 posts
roundabouts in Spain - 43 posts
Wanted - Villa for long term rent - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 71

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x