Villa needed in Quesada

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

To Anyone out there with an 3 bed detached villa in Quesada on a plot of approx 800m2,with pool,with views at a reasonable price please help!

I have a client who is a cash buyer and i cannot seem to hit the spot.

We only charge 2% commision so there will be no massive mark up.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 12:20 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

I think this needs to be in a different section otherwise all us agents could advertise like lad on here!

Over to you Justin !

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 1:14 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

sorry Rixxy,wasn't trying to advertise.

Trying to help my client and any vendors out there they want a sale.

Apologies if you were offended

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 1:23 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
(Donald Sinden type) SPLUTTER!!, GRIPE !!!,GROAN!!!!, MUMBLE!!!!! -  I say Georgia, Rixxi is right you know!!

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 1:36 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

ok guys comments noted.

I am quite new to this forum thingy and wondered if there were any vendors in here with a specific property that i am searching in vain for?!

Sorry what did everybody have for tea last night?

Is that more like it.

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 3:24 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi georgia, in theory there is no harm in you posting this here (from my point of view) but some not-so-ethical agents could easily abuse a service like this so we shouldn't really allow it.

No harm done though so don't worry about it.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 5:44 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

What about a specific forum for this - you do have a for sale part anyway and yes it would get abused.

I have loads and loads of desperados wanting to sell but I find its nice for us agents to have a level playing field to post our gripes about all you swine owners and buyers out there!

Errrm had smoked salmon homemade salad with mango and strawberrys last night - thats after a hard days sunbathing.

Getting a nice tan now in these last 2 days. I hope it lasts until wednesday whenits a BANK HOLIDAY in Andalucia (har har har!)

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 6:28 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Well, what about a "Property Wanted" link on your main page, that wouldn't encroach on the forum?  Then, maybe that would benefit both agents and vendors.  Or would that be toooo difficult to moderate?  Obviously bearing in mind those that will abuse it - but then you get that on every link, don't you.

Sorry, as said before - won't come back uninvited again!!  Just can't resist reading all the threads!!!!

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 7:30 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Agree with Pitby - although again my view is not that of an agent. The common complaint seems to be that there is a general shortage if buyers at the moment - as long as it is kept to an agent that has the buyer but not the property surely it would help you all to make a trade if you can post a buyers requirements on a specific thread - that seems to me to be the logical thing to do. It is not as if you are making a commercial post that you have a zillion apartments to sell in a certain area and who knows might help all to do the deal - 50% of something better than 100% of nothing - no?

The agents this site seems to attract seem to be the right kind of people and offer informed advice - not just out there looking for a punter so why should you not be able to benefit if its done the right way?

Nothing to do with me and my two pennorth

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 8:09 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

A property wanted section is a great idea. As you say without the owners details the agent or whoever can deal with the enquiry anyway.

Smiley - unfortunately whilst most of us probably are ok, there will be some under pseudonyms who probably work for the big boys, but then if they behave themselves that should ne fine as well

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 8:13 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Hola Guapa Justin can kick them out if they abuse things - I am sure there will be those from the dark side but if it is well maintained but not shedloads of property ads think it should benefit you all - whatcha doin Andalucia Day

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 8:26 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hola Amigo - yes thats true. For And day I reckon sunbathing all day followed by a few drinkypoos and maybe lunch on the beach as it should be hot hot hot!

What you up to on wed?

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
27 Feb 2007 9:53 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Was thinking of Cabopino beach - you could come too to sample the delights - perhaps not - work in the morning and then lunch with a client probably Bora Bora

Like 0      
27 Feb 2007 9:59 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

You working tomorrow?!? Madman.

Which one is Bora Bora - im opposite Mistral and Moosh moosh - how bo they think of these names anyhow!

Id better not show you up if you have a client - they are a rare species these days!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
27 Feb 2007 10:15 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Not for me they aint - Bora Bora is down on San Pedro beach - at the Guadalmina end - fish restaurant principally (surprise surprise) very very popular in summer with Brits and Spanish alike - food generally good and greta location too - bit like Sinatras for people watching only on a less grandiose scale

Like 0      
27 Feb 2007 10:18 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Sounds lovely - I usually go to the chiringuito down from the ronda road - head stright to the beach and La Taberna, turn left and go along the beach a little then there is one there. Cant remember the name but however busy they are they always find a table.

Yum yum, thinking about it is making me hungry already. Might have to slope off there today for lunch.....

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
28 Feb 2007 5:10 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Know the one you mean - by the wedding palace - had a dodgy prawn and smoke salmon Tapas there couple years back - fishermans revenge for about three days - took my Ecuadorian cool box with me everywhere. Went down to Bora Bora to book a table last night and its se vende so no more - good job really as the client went to Trickys this morning for a post night out breakfast and couldnt face more food - two hours after breakfast finsished - just went to Passion cafe for a coffee or three.

Like 0      
01 Mar 2007 11:48 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Sad to hear Boras for sale - many se vende boards out there now! I always have the same food at the chiringuito. Fritura and salad washed down with tintos and a brandy and coffee!

Wasnt so lucky yesterday - had a peaceful day in the morning, slept in till 11 then slept out in the sun til 4 then took the kids bolwing followed by our favorite bbq telepizza in San Pedro - yes, went to the shop.

A good day was had by all and thin this morning up at before the crack of dawn (7am) to visit the BNI business group. Seems a good bunch so might join.

Anyway, am on my own here today, secretary bagged the day off and business partner is in Andorra!

Have a good one

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
02 Mar 2007 12:39 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Dunno about business networks - was a member of one back in the uk - generally crap - solicitor that set the group up was keen to do a lot of taking but no giving - even had the frigging cheel to try and nick a client off me when I introduced him for a purchase - wanted to do the mortgage as well - turns out it was a mistake but then I guess he wouldnt say it was deliberate. Was a member of Costa Networking when it first set up with their original ethos of only one of each type of business was permitted to be a member of each group - that idea seemed to last about 5 minutes as about 4 weeks after I joined there were 2 other mortgage brokers signed up. Had a few decent lunches but for a couple of gatherings with decent food I could have paid a lot less. Nevertheless I think they have done quite well and I assume its working for some otherwise they would have folded I guess.

A brandy girl eh? After my own heart and the rougher the better 103 blanco or Veterano - lovely jubbly - surprised about Bora Bora - always busy during the season and tables as rare as rocking horse shit - hence the reason for going to book the table - mind you would have had to cancel owing to the Trickys breakfast my guy had already had - think maybe he had needed some blotting paper after a pretty good night.

Like 0      
02 Mar 2007 10:02 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

I agree with your comments on the business groups, Ive been to a couple before, very cliquey and more social that anything else - not quite what I was looking for. This lot are the BNI network - its international and in each chapter only one of each business allowed! I thought it would be trouser legs rolled up and funny handshakes, but was actually impressed and also the number of qualified refferals being passed around was good!. Im going again next week and then may decide to join, but since yesterday I agreed (mug) to go to 3 exhibitions uk and ireland to hold the auctions, so on the being knackered trail again!

Yes 103 brandy is my favorite - still makes the hairs stand up (and not just on the back of my neck!)

Im down your way at 4pm - meeting a client and Trickys at 415/420 - so if your around I will offer you a mug of coffee....?

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Daya Nueva - 2 posts
Airport parking at Murcia - 2 posts
Whats The Real Rental? - 38 posts
Bank valuations - 29 posts
All things (furniture etc) to do with moving in .. websites - 76 posts
Newbie!! - 12 posts
How does selling off plan work? Advice please! - 14 posts
Buying a resale property - need my hand held!! - 133 posts
Recommended Eateries . - 26 posts
Mercedes Benz C270CDI -K ( Station waggon) - 1 posts
Read online newspapers & magazines here (Costa Blanca, Costa Calida, Costa Del Sol etc) - 2 posts
Self Drive van hire - 3 posts
do we have any rights at all - 16 posts
Are Car rental companies making you break the Law in Spain! - 57 posts
Paying Taxes in Spain (Non Residents) Donations to Emma's fund - 68 posts
Buying bedding - 11 posts
Eye on Spain review - Developers & Agents - 1 posts
General personal Spanish Tax - 6 posts
employment - 0 posts
new properties being built in the alicnte province are getting smaller? - 0 posts
Dream Hills 2 Forum - 1 posts
MAR Y SOL FORMENTERA DEL SEGURA - 10 posts
Cheap airport parking at Alicante - 3 posts
Technical Architect / Building Surveyor - 1 posts
Italy - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 22

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x