Mercedes Benz C270CDI -K ( Station waggon)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

It is with enormous sadness that I have to assume the duty of putting my beloved spaceship for sale.....

It is a Station Waggon Mercedes Benz born in 2002 and absolutelly lovely painted in shinny silver metal colour..... original paint, well looked after and no crash, never... If you remembe the movie "Mr & MRS Smith" ( Ang. Jolie/ Brat Pit) It is Mrs. Smith car, just that one.

It is a Turbo- diesel, 170 hp engine which respects your pocket if you go easy on the gas but sends you from 0 to 60 mph (100 km/h) in less than 8 seconds and it is cappable of very high cruise speeds as it was desinged to be used on Autobahns.... then, at very high averages he goes to some 11 ltrs/100 km, normally it would do 5,9 to 7,2 l/100 km....

It also has an automatic Gearbox that says that the engine has never been over RPM-ed.. if you like, you can change manually tip-tronic style, but I preffer the automatic setting which is so smooth that you barely feel the gears changing. But if you need power, you just hit the gas and you fell "G" force..

In the event of a crash, you are surrounded by two tons of Krupp steel and plenty of aibags. thanks God, it has never been put up to test.

It is an "Elegance" model wood interior with every single ammenitie... rain sensor, parking sensor, ESP ( does not let you tail slip and helps control the power) , ABS brakes, polen filter, Command, Sat/Nav systems ( never get lost) original combined with a fantastic Bose sound system that makes you feel @ the Royal Albert Hall with a CD changer of 6 discs, all original from the factory.

The temperature control is automatic and you can divide it by zones, say the left ( you) at 22º and the passenger at 24º.... basicaly you put 22 º and never touch it again...obviously, through a anti polen filter.

It has a Cristal roof that slides open to let the sunshine in... or the moon, when it is in the seventh house... ( just like in "Hair"   )  The seats are of Dark Blue leather that I have personally looked after and it really looks like new, it is the original, Austrian Mercedes Benz leather, not he copies from Ubrique. In winter, you can heath the seats to feel your kindneys tender...

What else can I tell you.... it has close to 95.000 km on the odometer, I bought it second hand from my sister.... due to personal friendship with an official MBZ mechanic I was able to always maintain it wih all the "A" and "B" checks up to date at an afffordable cost.... the guarantee of this is my personal word due to the extra official character of the maintainance.

I have changed the tyres for the ones recomended by MBZ a year ago, or a little less so they are good for a good walk and the car is a real honey. On the dark side, I can mention only the manners of the sat/nav "voice"... it is a bit of a "dominatrix", Gestapo style.... no sweetness or care whatsoever.... " turn right NOW "   I personnaly preffer something more "personal"..

All the turbo sensor problems that the C class originally had, are hisotry, I ve already suffered them and solved them....

I would like to  get € 27,000.- for the vessel...... if you are interested, or want more detail, just PM me and I will returnback ASAP.

Cheers, and later I will post you some Pics of it.

I can only say that i will let it go with a lot of sadness... 

Juan.

This message was last edited by Juan Pánzon on 2/24/2007.

Like 0      
24 Feb 2007 6:12 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Okey, here goes a picture of the car.

Juan

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Read online newspapers & magazines here (Costa Blanca, Costa Calida, Costa Del Sol etc) - 2 posts
Self Drive van hire - 3 posts
do we have any rights at all - 16 posts
Are Car rental companies making you break the Law in Spain! - 57 posts
Paying Taxes in Spain (Non Residents) Donations to Emma's fund - 68 posts
Buying bedding - 11 posts
Eye on Spain review - Developers & Agents - 1 posts
General personal Spanish Tax - 6 posts
employment - 0 posts
new properties being built in the alicnte province are getting smaller? - 0 posts
Dream Hills 2 Forum - 1 posts
MAR Y SOL FORMENTERA DEL SEGURA - 10 posts
Cheap airport parking at Alicante - 3 posts
Technical Architect / Building Surveyor - 1 posts
Italy - 2 posts
Communal Areas - 10 posts
Can anyone help - 2 posts
Funny Videos you have to giggle at. - 255 posts
ADVICE NEEDED ON CHOOSING AN AREA TO LIVE - 11 posts
Cheap furniture packages - 34 posts
psi lawyers? - 21 posts
Apartment for rent - 1 posts
Lounge/Patio door curtains, free - Costa Blanca, 10 mins South of Torreveija - 9 posts
Where's Tinasolero ? - 3 posts
Shakira in concert in Torrevieja - 15 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x