Eye on Spain review - Developers & Agents

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Firstly, thank you to Justin for collating all of the information provided by EOS members.

It is an excellent thing to have on EOS, not for us who have already bought, but for future buyers to see how we rated our experiences. Hopfully, they can then pick and choose which Agent/Developer to do business with.

It's not suprising to see how the Agent/Developer's interest in the buyer, dwindles after completion. there's not many out there that give 100% after sales service, but then we don't get that with anything we buy nowadays do we? So we cannot just brand these industries as "non carers after the moeny is paid". It happens in every industry.

I would like to point out that when looking at the review for Eurohouse SL (San Antonio) and the seperate listing San Antonio, these are one and the same. (It's our developer and some call them by one name, some by another)

Overall, a briiliant addtion to EOS, well done Justin.

(I hope I haven't "doubled" up making this thread, but I don't think so. Move it if necessary Justin)

This message was last edited by FibbyUK on 2/23/2007.

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
23 Feb 2007 11:55 AM by samson Star rating in Solihull/Benalmadena. 125 posts Send private message

Maybe Justin should now do the same kind of survey on Lawyers. I bet that would throw up some interesting comments.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

General personal Spanish Tax - 6 posts
employment - 0 posts
new properties being built in the alicnte province are getting smaller? - 0 posts
Dream Hills 2 Forum - 1 posts
MAR Y SOL FORMENTERA DEL SEGURA - 10 posts
Cheap airport parking at Alicante - 3 posts
Technical Architect / Building Surveyor - 1 posts
Italy - 2 posts
Communal Areas - 10 posts
Can anyone help - 2 posts
Funny Videos you have to giggle at. - 255 posts
ADVICE NEEDED ON CHOOSING AN AREA TO LIVE - 11 posts
Cheap furniture packages - 34 posts
psi lawyers? - 21 posts
Apartment for rent - 1 posts
Lounge/Patio door curtains, free - Costa Blanca, 10 mins South of Torreveija - 9 posts
Where's Tinasolero ? - 3 posts
Shakira in concert in Torrevieja - 15 posts
Barclays Buying Property Abroad Guide - 1 posts
WHO'S UP FOR A MEET, POST HERE ! - 109 posts
Saladillo golf - 1 posts
The Best Place To Hide Money: Conversation With A Burglar - 0 posts
Help - scared and frustrated re mortgages - 6 posts
Scared and frustrated re mortgages - 13 posts
Osteopath in Torreveija or surrounding areas - Costa Blanca? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x