need to sell

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by noddy Star rating. 150 posts Send private message

has anyone got any advice on selling. i bought off plan (40%) deposit, i am trying to sell pre completion at a loss but difficult to know what if anthing agents are doing. the property is virtually ready awaiting final snagging in the casares area of costa del sol.

am listed with eos and had 380 lookers in 4 months, does anyone know whether thats good (only had 4 enquiries ) my price is 80% of bank valuation

cheers

noddy

Like 0      
17 Feb 2007 10:46 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Sorry Noddy, I have no experience in this area, but have at least brought your post back up to the top.

I hope you get some replies, from fellow EOs members.

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 5:31 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Still no advice for this member, can anyone help peeps?

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
19 Feb 2007 3:25 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
Calling The Panzon! Come on Juan, show us what you're made of, this is your area, isn't it?  

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
19 Feb 2007 5:15 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

19 Feb 2007 11:01 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Hi Noddy,

Unfortunately, youre in exactly the same situation as many members of this forum! There are just not enough people coming out to buy on the CDS anymore and theres just too much choice for the ones that do come! If things are very urgent you could consider companies like www.direct-auctions.com who have had much success this past year or two by holding auctions at the major overseas property shows around the UK  and Ireland. You would however need to consider a very substantial price reduction to sell through this medium, they charge 2.5% commission plus iva and will list for free when auction properties are scarce. Speak to Inez you will find her very honest and helpful. Also try to locate the smaller agents local to your development who may well work harder to find buyers? Theres also the local CDS free weekly newspaper the "Sur in English" that disappears quicker than a Viva Estates salesman!!

One things for sure Noddy you'll need to be very proactive to make something happen soon.......................

This message was last edited by miket on 2/20/2007.

Mike T

Like 0      
23 May 2007 11:31 PM by davmunster Star rating in Carvajal\Belfast. 843 posts Send private message

davmunster´s avatar

This message was last edited by davmunster on 8/5/2007.

David

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Update - 416 posts
problems getting in to see a show apartment - 17 posts
The Market - Bottomed Or still more to come??? - 151 posts
UK qualified teachers in Spain - 6 posts
compensation re builders late completion - 40 posts
Estate Agent Shoots Himself!! - 10 posts
Jay White - 3 posts
Invitation to attend meeting of administrators - 8 posts
contract overdue - 2 posts
Licenses - 8 posts
bank guarantees - 14 posts
Qualifications for Spanish Property Lawyers..interesting find !!!!!!! - 8 posts
Are you receiving the newsletter? - 13 posts
Why does eveyone want to sue me? - 19 posts
Spanish builders. - 2 posts
Balsicas and Sucina - 1 posts
Focus,ITV1,February 13th - 7 posts
Grille & door alarms could be a great deterrant. - 36 posts
For TechnoApe - 0 posts
Furnishing in Duquesa, Manilva - 40 posts
almerimar - 1 posts
Getting British Channels on Spanish TV - 8 posts
Happy Valentine's Day - 23 posts
Punta Marina - 5 posts
SPIRIT OF MOJACAR - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x