Congratulations on the treinta mil ( thirty thousand): 30.000

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Justin, Susan... you all... we are 30.000 now!

Congratulations Justin.... and hope you will find a great office administrator!

Best wishes of joy for the way ahead!

This message was last edited by mariadecastro on 9/11/2008.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
11 Sep 2008 9:49 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Thanks Maria.  More members, more traffic means more work!  We have had loads of people apply for the job and we'll start interviewing next week.  That's even MORE work for next week!  Sigh....

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
11 Sep 2008 10:30 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar
Congratulations Justin & Susan

Did you ever think that what you started 4 years ago would become such a big success, and in such a short time.

BRILLIANT! 

And WELL DONE to all the regular members that make this forum what it is, a great place to be in Spain, even if you're not in Spain.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
11 Sep 2008 11:18 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Well done Justin and Susan, this has always been a great forum and I bet it has not always been easy.     You Might need  two office administrator's.   Keep up the good work.    Pat

Like 0      
11 Sep 2008 1:35 PM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar
Justin and Susan

Thank you for hosting, developing and policing such a brilliant website. It's the very best source of information for anyone considering buying or moving to Spain. I've learned so much from my fellow forum members, so a big thanks to the rest of you as well while I'm at it!!!!

Irene

Like 0      
11 Sep 2008 7:56 PM by barney111 Star rating. 1133 posts Send private message

Thanks for all you have done - I don't know what i'd do without my daily fix of EOS forums! We are about to complete on Condado de Alhama (Polaris World) and intend to continue communicating with all ex pats and everyone else who intends to leave dreary UK & Gordon Brown!

It really has been such a help for us who were so ignorant of the intricacies of buying a home abroad. 'A Place in the Sun' shows the good bits but does not reveal how difficult a process it is to attain your dream lifestyle in the sun.

Keep up the good work!

Barry & Sue

Penthouse at Condado (Murcia)

Like 0      
11 Sep 2008 9:26 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
To Justin & Susan on a brilliant site. I know I have learnt so much that helped me through the stresses of buying and made some really good friends too. Just sort out the telly for us now mate and we'll be laughing!!

Like 0      
12 Sep 2008 11:09 PM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar
Congratulations - I don't post that often but "come in" and have a look at least once a week. Before we bought our property I probably used EOS as a point of reference once a day! I wonder what percentage of members actually post?

Like 0      
13 Sep 2008 12:23 AM by davmunster Star rating in Carvajal\Belfast. 843 posts Send private message

davmunster´s avatar
Many of us focus on our own little developement "pond" without venturing into the general forum "sea" but this forum has been hugely informative, has saved us lots of money, and has enabled us to make many good friends so thanks and congratulations Justin

David

Like 0      
14 Sep 2008 10:02 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Well done Justin & Susan!It's the best forum on the web and a valuabe source of information.I have seen it go from strength to strength since I joined 3 odd years ago.Keep up the good work!!My kindest regards......as always!!!!!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
14 Sep 2008 8:05 PM by Rob in Madrid Star rating in Madrid. 274 posts Send private message

Rob in Madrid´s avatar
Not quite sure how I found this forum but I've found it to be very informative and interesting. I've dropped almost completely that other expat forum (the world wide one) and plan and sticking around for a while :)

Decided after all I don't like Spanish TV, that is having compared both.

Like 0      
14 Sep 2008 8:21 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Hope you do stick around Rob,
I have found out sooooooooo much info on here. Don't know what i would have done without it. 

Have to comment on the latest newsletter from Justin re maximising rental potential video. Really enjoyed it and very informative. Thanks Justin

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Banks and Non Residency certificate - 2 posts
Who pays Community Fees - Landlord or Tenant? - 6 posts
I never had any doubts as to winning the World Cup !!! - 1 posts
barryg - 3 posts
Allison - blackmailed by my builder - is it legal - 10 posts
Jet2 Manchester to Murcia - 1 posts
Must Have Been Asleep For Longer than I Thought - 10 posts
rental - 2 posts
Is this TRUE ??? - 11 posts
Sofa bed. Campomar/Cabo Roig - 0 posts
Landlord: Keys to Successful Rental Income - 7 posts
Terreze de torreblanca - 4 posts
At the end of the day . . . . - 2 posts
A new Breed of Greed - 0 posts
New riding school just for children - 1 posts
1 hour drive from Alicante? - 38 posts
bmibaby - 5 posts
Wanted - Chest of Drawers, Garrucha Area - 0 posts
Come back More. We miss you. You are part of the team - 26 posts
DREAM HOME INTERIORS - 8 posts
why can't i receive private messages? - 2 posts
Setting up an Ultrasound Business in Spain - 1 posts
Tiger Mosquito arrives in the Costa Brava - 10 posts
Archery equipment - 0 posts
INTERNET CONNECTION - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x