R2 - Plots 123-197

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 May 2008 12:00 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Please welcome the new EOS Team member, Paris.

She joins us this week and her initial duties will include messing up my already messy desk, tearing up the curtains, looking cute and generally just hanging around.

She is currently undergoing PC training and we hope to have her programming by the end of next month.  She is only 8 weeks old so we are being gentle with her.

Paris would also like to know if any members have "staff" like her?  Maybe you can post a picture here for her to see.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
15 May 2008 9:54 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Paris,

Welcome to EOS!

If you are going to be a good team player, you will need to keep up with the rest.

Work out every day to keep fit.

Here's a little encouragement..................

This message was last edited by FibbyUK on 5/15/2008.

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
15 May 2008 10:34 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hello - My name is Charlie. I am a trainee auctioneer - here you see me at my mums desk practising. She is out at the moment jollying with clients - allegedly!

When Im qualified I will be auctioning doggy homes at less than half price!

Paris - pleased to meet you and I would love to have you for lunch sometime.....

This message was last edited by Rixxy on 5/15/2008.

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
15 May 2008 12:38 PM by jane b Star rating in Bedar, Almeria. 222 posts Send private message

jane b´s avatar

Welcome Paris

I'm Pepsi.  I look very much like you and indeed my computer skills are highly developed already although I am only 18 months old.  Unfortunately there are no photos of me at work as mum is generally too busy removing me from the keyboard before I cause her hard drive to crash to be taking pictures of me.  However here are a couple of  me at leisure with my friend Kippy.  In the second one I was minding my own business curled up just in front of his back leg when he shifted it to get more comfortable...  It may be that Justin does not think it is suitable for publication but if it stays on line for long maybe it can be the subject of a caption competition!

Meantime hope your training is going well and we hear from you again soon

www.fincalaserenidad.com

Like 0      
15 May 2008 4:33 PM by chelseadel Star rating in Welling kent & Las .... 155 posts Send private message

chelseadel´s avatar
Hi all.
I'm Dave the Dog  bassett/jack russell cross, and just love sunny days can't wait to move to Spain

I'm masie Daves tormentor & like climbing trees

This message was last edited by chelseadel on 5/15/2008.

Like 0      
15 May 2008 5:44 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Hola Paris, Pepsi, Charlie and Dave!!

We have Jerry ( a dog... what is the kind of dog he is Justin??  at the Law Firm. He is the lawyers´pet and eat ham everyday at the coffeshop down at the street. We left them in once  alone and the alarm start shouting crazily... to finally find just him walking around... quite scared.

I will ask for some pics to post them here.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
15 May 2008 11:15 PM by Redjoemw Star rating in Huercal Overa .... 49 posts Send private message

Redjoemw´s avatar

Ahh all so cute

Like 0      
16 May 2008 9:00 AM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar

Hi Paris.

I'm Ellie, 14 months old,  and I hope to join you in the sun when my owners finally sell their house.

I hate computers and always plonk my squeaky toy on the keyboard when mum is using it.

Laury

Like 0      
16 May 2008 11:39 AM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

You lot are totally potty! ... but I do love the photos.

Irene

Like 0      
16 May 2008 4:31 PM by deniseatnycs Star rating in Sol Golf Nr Villamar.... 136 posts Send private message

deniseatnycs´s avatar

Hi Paris

welcome to the forum and the team.  My name is Doris and when I am not playing with my cat Megan

I am find something to do

Like 0      
19 May 2008 9:34 AM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar
Is Doris now in the doghouse?

Laury

Like 0      
19 May 2008 9:36 AM by deniseatnycs Star rating in Sol Golf Nr Villamar.... 136 posts Send private message

deniseatnycs´s avatar
lol.  Well she has not been sent to bed, she has eaten it!

Like 0      
19 May 2008 11:51 AM by SpanishLinda Star rating in Nueva Andalucia. 44 posts Send private message

SpanishLinda´s avatar
Boris and Blanche living happily on the Costa del Sol

Like 0      
19 May 2008 6:58 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
I'm loving the photos but they're getting larger & larger.

I can't see the edges of the page now.

Like 0      
19 May 2008 7:30 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Hi Paris!  My name's Saffy! I hope you get more time on your computer than I do on mine!!  My mum hogs it all the time, so I might as well just stay in bed and wait until she's done!!

This message was last edited by Pitby on 5/19/2008.

Like 0      
19 May 2008 9:25 PM by deniseatnycs Star rating in Sol Golf Nr Villamar.... 136 posts Send private message

deniseatnycs´s avatar
At least you have a bed Pitby

Like 0      
19 May 2008 9:53 PM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

Allo - I'm Robbie, that's me on the right, your right that is, with me big sis Holly.

We might be coming to do this Spain thingy soon when them indoors moves. Me dad says there's a farm near Almorawhatsit where we might be going to live and he sez we can go for gallops along the beach near Guardamar del Segurigurisomething - what's a beach?

At least it might be a bit warmer in this Spain thingy - never had us coats off for ages here - cor, it's bloomin nippy!

Anywayup, it's nice to see all these aminals on the website (what's a website - oh, never mind) - the two ginger puddycats will be in on the action but they never stay still long enough to have a picture took! But as we're biggest we run the show here anyway and now we're in on this new helectronic age we shall have to get our own he (or she) mail address so we can commmuuunicate - how does Nags@bottomfield.whatsit sound - pretty posh, eh?

Steve.

Like 0      
19 May 2008 9:57 PM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

PS - me dad sez hooves are the very devil on a keyboard - what's a keyboard?

Robbie - AKA Robnuts.

Steve.

Like 0      
19 May 2008 10:28 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Steve, that was SO FUNNY.

However, Robbie & Holly, you ain't gonna poop on MY beach, get yer own ! Your mum & dad chose to buy inland at Almoradi without a beach. So poop if you must but not on MY beach ! 

By the way, I clicked on your email address & it is now in my address book, what am I like ? 

Steve, when are you & Jan over next ? We're going June 9th for 24 days.

Like 0      
19 May 2008 10:46 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar
More

Does that mean that you will be NEIGHbours?????????

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Bahia del Golf - Almerimar - looking at buying - 4 posts
20kg hold luggage weight - 26 posts
Help with capital gains tax - 2 posts
Caravan - 10 posts
attention all owners - 0 posts
kids activities / groups / out of school clubs/ football coaching in costa del sol ?? - 3 posts
Has anyone any completionnews at all? - 2 posts
La Vizcaronda, Duquesa, Manilva - 19 posts
Karen & Terry Beattie - 2 posts
San Jose into liquidation. - 362 posts
La Nueva Ermita - 0 posts
HELLDORADO - 3 posts
A question on how to advertised a property rental. - 2 posts
cheap car hire - 34 posts
Elegance Dona Julia - 3 posts
Emailing using a Blackberry - 1 posts
Ripples.................................................... - 4 posts
Electricity costs - 7 posts
4 Month old baby in Spain - 2 posts
WANTED 3 MONTH RENTAL - Early JUNE To SEPTEMBER 5th - 1 posts
Dona Julia - 6 posts
Schools - 4 posts
Laptop help please - 15 posts
How to find a good administrator? - 9 posts
buying golf clubs - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 24

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x