Using the dt Playlist feature to get the Football channels you want!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Aug 2017 4:16 PM by jimjonson Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

DT have done away with the sports channels but they added an option to add playlists their tv service allowing us to add plyalists of the channels we wanna watch but I think a lot of people are gonna get stuck or are unsure how they work or even how to get it working. A friend of mine has just sent me this whatsapp message, which i've tested and it works! Football is back for me!
He has created a playlist and explained how to get it working.  Obviously, i followed the instructions and did it from my phone and worked, the channels appeared on the playlist icon in the dunehd box, so far 3 days and still going.

"Hi mate. When your home, unplug your dune hd box and then turn it back on. Make sure you dune hd and your phone are on the same wifi, then press the link:

http://bit.ly/2u4g9bn

A message should appear on your phone saying 'playlist has been successfully added' Now turn your dune box back on and go into my playlist. Enjoy! 😊"

The first time I clicked on the link, it would tell me I should upgrade to dtmediaMore (the catchup plan) which you need to use the feature, but I already had it.  However when insisting a second time, it was ok and got the confirmation message.
When you press ENTER on the dunehd remote it will come up with a channel list from the playlist.

This message was last edited by jimjonson on 08/08/2017.

Like 0      
19 Oct 2017 8:54 PM by orange727 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Dear Jim Thanks for your instructions we now have 3 Sky Sports channels and BBC News on your link - many thanks.  Is that what you have got?

Many thanks Peter

Like 0      
19 Oct 2017 9:00 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Download ....    mobdro ......on to your android TV box or your computer (say no more.)

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

List of Won cases on off plan refunds by Costaluz Lawyers/DeCastro so far in 2017 - 4 posts
Property over two streets - 6 posts
Long term renting in Spain - 0 posts
I am selling my property and have an Estate Agent doing this. - 4 posts
Thinking of moving to Spain - 10 posts
What happened with last thread regarding case and costs recovered? - 0 posts
Reporting loss of vehicle in Spain - WARNING - 0 posts
Risk of letting a relative stay in a property rent free? - 8 posts
Information on Almunecar.... Costa Tropical - 0 posts
Malaga Airport Delays - 14 posts
Lapsed Habitation Certificate - 5 posts
Voucher codes - 0 posts
airport delays - 11 posts
life Insurance on Mortgage - 15 posts
Medical etc - 0 posts
Car Hire Murcia Airport - 5 posts
Bats - 3 posts
Foster carers Needed - 0 posts
183 day rule - 24 posts
Endesa electricity bills - 13 posts
Charlie Gard - 0 posts
TRANSFERRING EUROS back to UK. - 12 posts
Compare costs of living - 13 posts
motorcycle registration - 5 posts
empty property - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x