Mobile Phone Question

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Apr 2017 5:49 PM by jinxy Star rating. 68 posts Send private message

Hi, I took some photos on an old mobile phone. I assume these are stored on the CHIP and not on the phone itself? How do I transfer these onto my computer please - any ideas? Easy instructions please as I am not very technical ha-ha!! Thanks in advance.

Regards

Like 0      
10 Apr 2017 9:17 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi

Please advise the Make & Model of your phone. There are two ways,I  can think of. Connecting your phone by Bluetooth to your PC. Then access the phone on your PC and then copy and paste photos to PC. Or you can coonect Phone to PC using a Micro USB TO USB Cable. When your PC picks up your phone ,then copy and paste the photos as above. You might also need an Mobile Suite to access your Mobile Phone Files.IE Nokia Suite for Nokia Phones.

Good Luck

Nigel

Like 0      
10 Apr 2017 9:36 PM by DuncanMcG Star rating in Manchester, UK. 377 posts Send private message

DuncanMcG´s avatar

If it is a smartphone, the easiest way is to back up your photos to dropbox, one drive, google drive or similar cloud service. Simply download the relevant app to your phone. They are available for android, iOS and windows phones. Set the app to back up your photos automatically and it all happens by magic.

Make sure you are on a wifi connection and not data. Remember to choose a strong password.

If it isn't a smartphone then you will need to refer to your phone instructions. On very old camera phones this will involve some kind of cable connected to your laptop/desktop computer and even some application installed on your laptop/desktop. If it isn't so old, you can probably back up the photos via wireless.

This message was last edited by DuncanMcG on 10/04/2017.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Car insurance - 11 posts
relief Animal shelter managers - 0 posts
Sun Blind Electric with Remote Control Cream - 2 posts
decorating - 8 posts
Property deeds and ex partners - 11 posts
How can I submit a 210 quarterly rental income form myself - 30 posts
Which type of Air Conditioning is best - 1 posts
police stations - 2 posts
Transport help - 6 posts
christmas weather - 4 posts
Where are the touristic areas of Lanzarote? - 1 posts
MEET AND GREET SERVICE - 0 posts
Spanish and Uk overseas housing market - 2 posts
EBAY selling from Spain - 6 posts
Health insurance for a period 3/6Months - 4 posts
Constitutional matters in the UK - and their effects on expats. - 58 posts
PVC TRELLIS PANELS - 2 posts
sheds or other buildings - 1 posts
How long does planning permission last - 0 posts
Breathalysers in Spain - 15 posts
Canadian fluent in Spanish and English. Want to move to Spain. Will I have trouble with work? - 4 posts
Testimonial from Adrienne and Irvine Rea regarding costaluz lawyers - 12 posts
Community apartment ,who pays water damage - 9 posts
Android TV Boxes Supplier in Costa Del Sol - 0 posts
Hola! Newbie looking to move to Gran Canaria - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x