Lawyer needed in Los Alcazares

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Apr 2015 10:28 PM by Teesdale Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

my mother owned a house in Santiago de la Ribera. She died in January and I have inherited the house so I need a good English speaking lawyer in the area to help me sort it all out. I'm not planning to sell, but need it put in my name I suppose. Anyone recommend somebody please?

Like 0      
12 Apr 2015 1:09 AM by DuncanMcG Star rating in Manchester, UK. 377 posts Send private message

DuncanMcG´s avatar

We used Abad Abogados in Los Alcazares to purchase our property. They have been thorough and professional so far.

We gave them power of attorney and they did everything for us. All communication has been in (very good) English.

They do wills, probate and inheritance tax.

Their website is here http://www.abadabogados.com/

Like 0      
12 Apr 2015 11:33 AM by fonziedas Star rating. 55 posts Send private message

I use Imont in San Javier, they all speak english fluently, I gave them power of attorney, they will also deal will all utilities companies (electricity etc), very satisfied with their services.

have a look at www.imontlegal.com

Like 0      
08 Nov 2016 10:33 AM by irishquattro Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi All,

We bought a house in Puerto De Mazarron in Oct 2015. We used Eugenio Pedreno from Mare Nostrum in Los Alcazares, Murcia. The proximity to Murcia airport (7 min drive) was really beneficial to us.It is also only 5 minutes off the motorway if you are driving from Alicante. They speak several languages, English and German amongst others. They dealt with the conveyance from end to end and also sorted out NIE and residencia details for my family. I would highly recommend these guys.

Trevor James  (London - Dublin - Toronto)

Mare Nostrum Law 

Avda. Mariano Ballester, nº 7

30710 Los Narejos - Los Alcazares

Murcia (España)

Tel.: +34 968 13 73 74 - Fax: +34 968 13 74 65

This message was last edited by irishquattro on 08/11/2016.

Like 0      
06 Jan 2017 4:26 PM by francofunghi Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

My friend recommend Abad Lawyers & Accountants in Avenida de la Libertad

Like 0      
06 Jan 2017 5:37 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Also I would suggest IMONT at San Javier

Like 0      
07 Jan 2017 9:22 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Teesdale. I would recommend that you try to find a good Gestor rather than a lawyer.

Sorting it out. 

I trust you are aware that you are probably liable for inheritance tax.  In Spain that tax falls on the inheritor and not, as in UK, on the estate. 

Like 0      
14 Feb 2017 11:06 AM by Carbray_Lawyers Star rating in Spain. 7 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Advertising **

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 2/14/2017 3:49:00 PM.

Like 0      
14 Feb 2017 7:05 PM by tteedd Star rating in Hertfordshire & Punt.... 990 posts Send private message

Not ex REME John from Reading?

Like 0      
14 Feb 2017 8:03 PM by potblack Star rating in Alicante & Singapore. 233 posts Send private message

potblack´s avatar

In Spain you do not need a Lawyer, you need Harry Houdini.

Like 0      
14 Feb 2017 11:05 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

If anybody's wants the name of a good lawyer based near LA in box me a lot of agents will not recommend him/ give him work when they are selling properties because he is being paid for by you and working on your behalf, and goes through the contract in fine detail, I have first hand experience of this, the agent did his best to try and get me to use his recommended solicitor, and did his best to put me off using the I have used twice before, inbox me if you want more details.

Like 0      
22 May 2017 11:32 AM by Aitor Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

[**Hello,

I have not worked with ninugno of these lawyers but if with Carbray, Carbray is an English-speaking law firm, it is a law firm specialized in multitudes of areas and sectors. Have professional experts in each sector.

Any problem Carbray can help you, the Initial Free Consultation**

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 5/22/2017 3:10:00 PM.

Like 0      
22 May 2017 12:16 PM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

Alter, Are you with Carbray?   Any connection at all?

Best wishes, Brian

Like 0      
22 May 2017 6:32 PM by clieve Star rating in south wales & Phase .... 194 posts Send private message

I can also recommend Mare Nostrum in Los Alcazares, they have taken care of all my legal needs and I have found them to be superb.

best wishes.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Visitors - 3 posts
Do I have to pay the sales commission if I pull out of the sale? - 33 posts
help with moving - 0 posts
Alhambra del mar - 0 posts
Buying an apartment in Rafal, Alicante - 4 posts
MAG250 - 24 posts
Medication - 12 posts
Car hire at Alicante and Murcia - 17 posts
retired scottish couple with dog seek long term rental southern spain - 8 posts
accomadation - 0 posts
I have a question - 1 posts
Where to get tyres for a Ford Transit in Barcelona - 4 posts
Healthcare, How Would They Know? - 11 posts
Relocating to Spain - 18 posts
outside walls - 5 posts
Doors and windows - 4 posts
jobs in alicante area for qualified english native teacher with CELTA qualification - 8 posts
Moving to Spain in October - 2 posts
How long for property purchase to go through - 13 posts
Flights to San Javier - 5 posts
Driving docs - 19 posts
BBC TV Programme 31st March 2015 Shows How Tough Life is for Many Brits in Spain. - 50 posts
Corvera vs San Javier Airports - 2 posts
Mortgage lenders ordered to refund overpaid interest - 7 posts
UK banking - 13 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x