CONGRATULATIONS EYE ON SPAIN

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Nov 2006 12:00 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Congratulations Eye on Spain - I notice you have gone through the 10,000 barrier for new members - think thats over 1000 this week isnt it? I am sure that we were still in the 8's early this week. Whatever (as my daughter would say). Well done and thoroughly deserved! Have a drink - come to think of it have one on me and I will join you.

Rgds The Smiling One

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
23 Nov 2006 11:34 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Thanks Smiley.  It is nice to see we've finally cracked the 10,000 mark.  To be honest we didn't realise we were close until we updated it late today.  It was a nice surprise.  Things will probably slow down a little now for Christams, which is the norm, and then pick up again in the New Year.

I think we'll work out who member #10,000 is and send them a present from us.

Good idea on the drink side of things.  Maybe a few of us could get together before Christmas for a drink and put some faces to names??  That would be quite good.

Cheers

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
24 Nov 2006 8:13 AM by jfj Star rating in Vera, Almería. 142 posts Send private message

jfj´s avatar
Congratulations Eye on Spain - keep up the good work!!

jfj

Like 0      
24 Nov 2006 9:04 AM by 3sl Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Why nobody came up with this idea sooner I'll never know.

Well done to everyone @ eye on spain. Great idea, great website, & it just keeps getting better!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

Like 0      
24 Nov 2006 6:18 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Do you mean the idea of having a drink 3SL or the website. Justin that sounds great to me - would be good to put faces to names - I have seen yours from the blogs. Mind you my ugly mug might put you off interacting on the site. Would be delighted to buy you one (or two) think you deserve it.

Rgds

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
24 Nov 2006 11:45 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Cool Smiley, we'll arrange something for next month.  Anyone else in the area want to meet up for a drink just let us know.

Cheers

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
05 Dec 2006 1:58 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/4/2007.

Like 0      
29 Dec 2006 3:14 PM by WWPROPERTYINVESTMENT Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Yeah, congratulations on this and many thanks for all your efforts.

This site is a great idea and helps me with all my clients that have bought off plan.  I'm always recommending that they register on here, as it is like a bible for the off plan investor.

Have a great New Year.

info@wwpropertyinvestments.com

www.wwpropertyinvestments.com

Like 0      
03 Jan 2007 7:53 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Another 1000 members Justin - oy oy - congrats - just shows its being talked about and is clearly being recommended - well done!

Like 0      
03 Jan 2007 8:24 PM by neutral Star rating in Dublin/Benalmadena C.... 172 posts Send private message

Yes well done on the site Justin its a credit to all the hard work done that the membership is growing so quickly,the information contained and the views exchanged on this site is hughly inportant for all us property owners in Spain both existing and future.keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Dave 

Like 0      
04 Jan 2007 7:59 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Thanks for the nice comments guys.  The site's growing steadily and many people joining have heard about the site by word of mouth, which is great news.

Like 0      
04 Jan 2007 8:19 AM by jfj Star rating in Vera, Almería. 142 posts Send private message

jfj´s avatar
Congrats :)
Here's to the next 1000!! (which I'm sure won't be long in coming!)

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Golf Invest - 3 posts
sierra nevada skiing - 1 posts
mabella property demolition - 2 posts
Community Pools - 10 posts
Well ! It's September - 6 posts
So how many of you are learning to speak Spanish? - 72 posts
Undeclared land - 5 posts
Christmas Lunch - Murcia area - 0 posts
Christmas Dinner Costa del Sol? - 3 posts
Resort Membership - 3 posts
Playa Flamenca/Punta Prima - Costa Blanca - 7 posts
undersized apartments - 3 posts
Where do we start! - 3 posts
Tell me about the Bank Holidays in December - 6 posts
Mortgages - 1 posts
Electrical Goods - 15 posts
Pedro1952 - 1 posts
selling new build property in vera almeria. - 4 posts
Fun and Frolica at The Notary Public - 0 posts
Spanish Property Bureau S.L. - 4 posts
Anyone need a builder on the CDS? - 7 posts
coral level2 - 0 posts
Do you need any assistance with your property on the Costa del Sol, new or old? - 2 posts
Disneyland - 46 posts
mortgages - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x