Playa Flamenca/Punta Prima - Costa Blanca

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Nov 2006 12:00 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Hi all!
Anyone out there owns around this area?
We own in La Mirada, Playa Flamenca and are interested to find out if anyone has any information on further developments in this area.
Our apartment block has a wonderful sea view, 900 metres walk to the beach.
However,in the last 2 years, new apartments have been built; Almeda Del Mar and El Rincon.
 There are plans for further apartments to be built in this development and I would love to see the plans. We hear various stories of apartments, green areas and sports facilities, but don't know if they will directly affect us and our glorious sea view!
At the moment we still have our view, but very worryingly, when we holidayed there 3 weeks ago, the area directly in fron of our apartment was being flattened and worked on.
Maybe someone can direct me to a website where I can view the plans?
Any help gratefully recieved!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
22 Nov 2006 3:06 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Hi Fibby it might be worth seeing if your local Town Hall has a website where they are posted. All plans for development are open for public scrutiny. I know the Marbella Town Hall has a site and plans can be accessed there (not that Marbella Town Hall necessarily sticks to any plans) so I guess the same works everywhere else.

Rgds

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
22 Nov 2006 3:40 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Thanks for the info Smiley.

We are back in Espania on Boxing Day (can't wait), so will have a nosy in the Town Hall then.

If the plans don't look good, I could rip them down and put my own one up to preserve my sea views!

By the way, when are you getting your avatar?

I can send you a link to a great website..........!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
18 Dec 2006 4:01 PM by lapalma Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

The parcel in front of you is zoned for commercial use. Across the main N332 beach side there will be 1000 apartments and possibly a marina. There is a slight elevation to your block down to the main road and beyond. I suppose if your on the 4th o top floor you might be alright to keep your views.

Like 0      
19 Dec 2006 10:29 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi lapalma,

Comerical? does that mean shops, bars etc, We heard it was a green area so this is dissappointing news.

Can I ask how you found out it was commercial please?

Directly in front of our apartments (LaMirada) is barren at the moment, it has a "water storage brick structure" this looks very old and I think it served the original finca that stood there. We have been told there is a preservation order on this feature and where hoping nothing would be built on this land.

Any more info. greatly appreciated, thanks!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
19 Dec 2006 4:24 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Hi "racy cat" have only just noticed yours to me on 22nd Nov - link to the site would be great if you can send it to patrick@marbellamortgages.com that would be very kind of you.

Hope the news from lapalma doesnt dampen your Christmas - commercial use covers a multitude of sins and I think the only way you will get any real inside information is to visit the Town Hall while you are over. The fact that something has a preservation order on it will not necessarily prevent a developer from doing something if he thinks there is money to be made.

Thank you

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
19 Dec 2006 5:39 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Link for the avatars has just been e-mailed to you.

Keep it secret, we don't want them all getting better ones than ours do we!!!

Thinking about it though, we could all have a Christmas avatar competition, what do you reckon Justin?

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
08 Oct 2009 1:31 AM by tweety5 Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

BE REST ASSURED , YOU WONT HAVE A VIEW FOR LONG!!!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

undersized apartments - 3 posts
Where do we start! - 3 posts
Tell me about the Bank Holidays in December - 6 posts
Mortgages - 1 posts
Electrical Goods - 15 posts
Pedro1952 - 1 posts
selling new build property in vera almeria. - 4 posts
Fun and Frolica at The Notary Public - 0 posts
Spanish Property Bureau S.L. - 4 posts
Anyone need a builder on the CDS? - 7 posts
coral level2 - 0 posts
Do you need any assistance with your property on the Costa del Sol, new or old? - 2 posts
Disneyland - 46 posts
mortgages - 10 posts
Property owned by Spanish SL - 4 posts
Bank Valuations - 10 posts
wanted, any info on calpe,altea area - 3 posts
From North to South - 3 posts
roda golf - 1 posts
le heredia - 1 posts
General help please - 1 posts
mortgage advice - 2 posts
Expensive in Madrid - 1 posts
Lights are not always included - 5 posts
Arcos de la Frontera - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x