Do you need any assistance with your property on the Costa del Sol, new or old?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Nov 2006 12:00 AM by StewartWild Star rating in Marbella. 9 posts Send private message

I have been reading through a few posts on this web site and it seems like many people are kept in the dark when they should be offered assistance by the initial agent that sold them the property.  This is one thing that shocks me on the Costa del Sol.  How so many people are un-willing to assist clients who have bought a property unless there is something in it for them.  I have been working on the Costa del Sol for some time now and fully experienced in all areas of the real estate market.  This is not an advert for my company, it's more to give help and assistance to anyone that needs it.  Advice on Capital Gains, Completeing on Your Property and Agencies on the coast etc.......  Once again, this is not a service, it is completely free advice to help people who need it on the Costa del Sol.  Contact me now if you need any help or questions answering. 

Regards

Like 0      
20 Nov 2006 11:17 PM by DonH Star rating in Almerimar, Almeria a.... 49 posts Send private message

Hi Stewart and thanks for the offer. Would you please have a look at my question about a Patrimonio Familiar tax shelter in the subject "Property owned by Spanish SL" in the "Spanish Taxes" thread...
Thanks!

Like 0      
08 Apr 2007 11:29 AM by senexpuer Star rating in Newport Pagnell. 3 posts Send private message

Thanks Stewart. I'm in the process of completing purchase of a one bedroom apartment in Casares beach. I need to furnish it and let it out. I'm a complete novice!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Disneyland - 46 posts
mortgages - 10 posts
Property owned by Spanish SL - 4 posts
Bank Valuations - 10 posts
wanted, any info on calpe,altea area - 3 posts
From North to South - 3 posts
roda golf - 1 posts
le heredia - 1 posts
General help please - 1 posts
mortgage advice - 2 posts
Expensive in Madrid - 1 posts
Lights are not always included - 5 posts
Arcos de la Frontera - 3 posts
pets on the move - 0 posts
Best bank for expats - 100 posts
Don't pay for your bank guarantee - 14 posts
villa required 27th feb to 4th march in murcia region - 2 posts
Property prices in inland Murcia - 3 posts
Property prices in inland Murcia - 0 posts
Do you like the new logo? - 20 posts
Accountants - 0 posts
Flights to and from GLASGOW - 0 posts
ADVICE - 2 posts
Finca parcs development - 0 posts
Deposit - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x