Christmas Dinner Costa del Sol?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Nov 2006 12:00 AM by skt Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

Hi
Can anyone help with where we could go for Christmas dinner in the Estepona area?
Thanks

Like 0      
22 Nov 2006 11:46 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Depends on your budget and whether you mean Estepona Town or the borough - Kempinski Hotel are doing Xmas lunch but beyond my budget for a bit of dried up old bird - Ive got one of those at home! Atalaya Golf Hotel are doing one too - think its 70 to 80 Euros a head. Most of the Hotels are doing something I believe - its a time when they can charge the earth and people happy to pay it. Most places are starting to get booked up so try and sort it as soon as possible. Probably most of the Spanish places will be closed but a great many of the European restaurants (particularly those under Brit ownership) will be open.  

Rgds

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
23 Nov 2006 8:01 AM by skt Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

Thanks for that! I didn't know what to expect on Xmas Day there. I think I might just cook my own!

Like 0      
23 Nov 2006 9:16 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
NY Day Brunch at Kempinski is 85€ and as of earlier today they still had space. NY Eve seems to be pricey wherever you look - 150 to 300€ seems to be about the range. We will be seeing it in at friends house.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Resort Membership - 3 posts
Playa Flamenca/Punta Prima - Costa Blanca - 7 posts
undersized apartments - 3 posts
Where do we start! - 3 posts
Tell me about the Bank Holidays in December - 6 posts
Mortgages - 1 posts
Electrical Goods - 15 posts
Pedro1952 - 1 posts
selling new build property in vera almeria. - 4 posts
Fun and Frolica at The Notary Public - 0 posts
Spanish Property Bureau S.L. - 4 posts
Anyone need a builder on the CDS? - 7 posts
coral level2 - 0 posts
Do you need any assistance with your property on the Costa del Sol, new or old? - 2 posts
Disneyland - 46 posts
mortgages - 10 posts
Property owned by Spanish SL - 4 posts
Bank Valuations - 10 posts
wanted, any info on calpe,altea area - 3 posts
From North to South - 3 posts
roda golf - 1 posts
le heredia - 1 posts
General help please - 1 posts
mortgage advice - 2 posts
Expensive in Madrid - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x