Golf Invest

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Nov 2006 12:00 AM by Hammersfan Star rating in Body in Essex, Heart.... 160 posts Send private message

Hi
I have just signed up to buy a property being built in Daya Nueva by GolfInvest.

Everything I have seen leads me to believe they are a good company but would be interested to hear your experiences with them

thanks

Hammersfan

Like 0      
29 Nov 2006 10:17 AM by bernie Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

Hi Hammersfan,

We have just completed Oct at Montesol Villas with Golf Invest. 3 other members of my family have bought with them also at different locations.

We have had no problems at all and from our experience would recommend them.   

Please take into consideration though that sometimes although things have gone well on one development it doesn't mean it will go so smoothly on others as we found out to our cost when we originally purchased with a different agent and builder.

Hope all goes well.

Bernie 

Like 0      
29 Nov 2006 8:25 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Hi Hammersfan, we bought at off-plan at Playa Diamante, El Mojon through Golf Invest in 2001.  The house took the usual extra half year to complete, but we had no problems.  The build quality and the materials are very good, they were proactive with queries and generally very helpful. 

The only issue was the final payment.  At the last minute we were told by the sales rep in the site office that we could only pay a certain percentage of the final payment by bank transfer, with the balance in cash.  They would not move from this.  When I asked my solicitor to sort it out he said it was normal in Spain and nothing could be done.  I called it legal fraud - he agreed.  We did complete but very reluctantly with those conditions. 

I don't know if this would happen to you but it's worth checking out.  Read the threads on this site re problems and tax implications when this happens.  Hope that's useful, good luck.

Jane

Jane

Like 0      
01 Dec 2006 9:34 PM by Hammersfan Star rating in Body in Essex, Heart.... 160 posts Send private message

Thanks Guys, I had given up hope of getting any replies despite the high number of "views".

It's good to know that your views are generally positive

Once again, many thanks

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

sierra nevada skiing - 1 posts
mabella property demolition - 2 posts
Community Pools - 10 posts
Well ! It's September - 6 posts
So how many of you are learning to speak Spanish? - 72 posts
Undeclared land - 5 posts
Christmas Lunch - Murcia area - 0 posts
Christmas Dinner Costa del Sol? - 3 posts
Resort Membership - 3 posts
Playa Flamenca/Punta Prima - Costa Blanca - 7 posts
undersized apartments - 3 posts
Where do we start! - 3 posts
Tell me about the Bank Holidays in December - 6 posts
Mortgages - 1 posts
Electrical Goods - 15 posts
Pedro1952 - 1 posts
selling new build property in vera almeria. - 4 posts
Fun and Frolica at The Notary Public - 0 posts
Spanish Property Bureau S.L. - 4 posts
Anyone need a builder on the CDS? - 7 posts
coral level2 - 0 posts
Do you need any assistance with your property on the Costa del Sol, new or old? - 2 posts
Disneyland - 46 posts
mortgages - 10 posts
Property owned by Spanish SL - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x