BANKIA

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Apr 2012 2:44 PM by Anita Star rating in Surrey / Corvera Gol.... 500 posts Send private message

I have had that message a few times but kept persevering as I wanted to look at the site to see how it works in comparison to Bancaja's site.  I've been able to log on to the Spanish version only the English version will not let you in, however when you actually log in it states there is a limited service due to remedial work on the site.  It is a bit hit and miss at the moment but hopefully they will get it fixed soon - just keep trying.

Anita

Like 0      
11 Apr 2012 3:52 PM by BevansJan Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Horray I'm in. What a performance.

Bevansjan

Like 0      
12 Apr 2012 7:20 PM by waddle Star rating in Chesterfield & Los N.... 210 posts Send private message

waddle´s avatar

No such luck for me. I've been trying for weeks to 'sign' the electronic contract on the old Bancaja system

I received the authorisation code via text and got confirmation on screen that my new Digital signature had been changed (min 6 characters) but kept getting an error message whenever I tried to use this new code to sign the online contract. Bizarrely, when I change the digital signature, it allowed me into the system to view the account balance and transactions

Anyway, now the new Bankia site has been launched I am hitting a brick wall. I try the old card number and PIN, no joy, I try the old card number and digital signature, no joy, I try UK passport number and PIN, no joy, NIE (less the letters) and PIN etc etc. All combinations exhausted. As its a joint account with 2 cards, I've even tried all my partners details without success

It doesnt help that the error messages come up in Spanish so I am having to try and use Google translate before I close the box down

As I've now got Repetitive Strain Injury from all the typing and I'm over in a couple of weeks, think the only thing left is to call into the branch and try and find out what I'm doing wrong !

Like 0      
12 Apr 2012 8:23 PM by lytton Star rating in Bath & North East So.... 422 posts Send private message

Waddle

It seems a lot of people have had no luck in this, including myself ! Although they have sent me my new bank details in order to transfer money, which I haven't tried yet they have e-mailed me to say I have to come to their office in Cartagena and sort things out. Like you, we are over in a couple of weeks so it looks like a trip to the branch but at least it should end up getting resolved....hopefully !!

Phil

Like 0      
12 Apr 2012 10:04 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

The problems on the site appear to have been sorted and is now working.  Lots of problems yesterday but none lately.  However, it no longer accepts my bank card number and pin.  If you opened your account with the bank with the NIE number it will accept that with or without  the letters and your card PIN (I tried both and it worked fine).  If you opened the account with your passport, it will accept that but only the last 7or 8 numbers (not explained on the site).  Of course, if you have changed your passport without registering that at the bank then it will only accept the old passport number.  Confused?  You will be............Bancaja branches have been extremely busy today in Torrevieja with people trying to sort it out.  I think the staff are a bit confused as well.  

Like 0      
13 Apr 2012 12:32 AM by omarell Star rating in Baldock Hertfordshir.... 47 posts Send private message

Eventually got throught to the Website.Managed to log on using the original passport number when applying for a Bancaja Card..I forgot that I had renewed my passport last year and kept putting in the new passport number. What a relief, I can now sort out my transactions

Like 0      
13 Apr 2012 6:35 PM by sarah25 Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

Hi all,

At least I'm not alone....

I've tried logging on using my passport number & pin I used previously on the Bancaja website,

I have tried to use my N.I.E number & the same pin and finally the last 12 digits of my card & pin, both these I used on the Bancaja website.

I have tried to call & e-mail the Bancaja contact I had to see if they can help, but unable to get hold of anyone, maybe because of bank holidays, or that they are no longer contactable!!

I have left a voicemail message on a 0800 number for Bankia in London, for someone to call me back, but again I have had no reply.

Can anyone please help me ?

Like 0      
13 Apr 2012 10:29 PM by BevansJan Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

sarah

How far do you actually get when trying to log on? What message are you getting?

BevansJan

Like 0      
16 Apr 2012 12:42 PM by Donna17 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I have just managed to log on!!!  Yippee! I called the customer services and waited until all the messages in Spanish stopped and somebody answered who fortunately spoke English.  We together worked out that we needed my OLD UK passport number which was given at the time of opening the account and the original PIN number used previously.

Happy days.

Like 0      
16 Apr 2012 9:07 PM by sarah25 Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

Still no joy for me.

I have used the following:

Old log on details

Passport number & old pin code

Passport last 7 & 8 & old pin - neither worked.

NIE number with & without letters & old pin

My partners details as this is a joint account, even though his details have never been used to log on on line.

I have called the customer services & left a message for someone to call me back

Tried the on line assistant - AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Sx

Like 0      
16 Apr 2012 10:01 PM by sarah25 Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

I'm in woo hoo.... using wrong passport no. !!!

:/

Like 0      
17 Apr 2012 12:24 AM by aljen Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hooray.    thanks for all the suggestions. i managed to get in using my passport number plus the Pin that i use with my ATM card.    Went to much trouble to get "firma digital"  but it seems to be unnessessary.

Like 0      
17 Apr 2012 12:21 PM by peter128203 Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

You'll need this to authorise any payments from your account made over the Internet.

Like 0      
17 Apr 2012 1:41 PM by aljen Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Oh right Thanks peter.  I will hang on to it then

Like 0      
19 Apr 2012 1:38 PM by waddle Star rating in Chesterfield & Los N.... 210 posts Send private message

waddle´s avatar
Remarkably I have managed to log on!

Using my partners full UK passport number and Pin from the card, I managed to get the balance of the joint account. Transactions wouldnt load, kept asking me to refresh the page but at least its a start

We are over this weekend so will use the ATM and see what I can achieve at the branch with my details

Like 0      
19 Apr 2012 5:10 PM by ms51 Star rating in uk/Los Alcazares. 100 posts Send private message

Hi All,

I can get in using my old passport number, but the account is not upto date anyone else having same problem it a week out ?

Must admit they was very nice on the phone, and very good English, shame my Spanish is not a good lol

Like 0      
21 May 2012 12:59 PM by 1662bc Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi,  We've been having trouble transferring funds from Bankia to pay for our local tax.  The Bankia website asks us for an electronic signature which we don't have.  We have tried to ring various Bankia numbers without success.  Please could  you (ms51) give us the number of the 'helpful' person at the bank.  Thank you.  Christine

Like 0      
21 May 2012 1:18 PM by marcbernard Star rating in Marina Alta; Alicant.... 254 posts Send private message

Whilst I have had no cause to use it, the head office number is (0034) 902 246810. Hopefully ms51 will get back to you also.

I have always found the front line staff to be very helpful and courteous. I do not know which branch you are with, of course!

Like 0      
21 May 2012 9:24 PM by Rob & Lor Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi, this is the number for Bankia in San Javier,   (34) 968192781 , we had problems and had to go into the branch to sort out the account when they merged with Bank Caja. Hope this helps

Like 0      
21 May 2012 9:41 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 469 posts Send private message

Make sure you use the new BIC/SWIFT numbers otherwise your payments will be bouncing around SPAIN for ETERNITY

Rod

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Hi new tonight - 1 posts
Property capital gains tax - 6 posts
TRIPS TO GRANADA - 2 posts
Hello new here - 13 posts
Hello im making a project about spain values and would like to ask few questions - 2 posts
Few questions about spain for student :) thx you! - 0 posts
Few questions about spain for student :) thx you! - 0 posts
Winter Driving Conditions - 3 posts
Newbie from USA - 11 posts
car hire full/full fuel policy - 30 posts
Shop opening Times - 4 posts
I want to sell new 2012 Kymco People GT 300i First Ride - 1 posts
Europa Network - 2 posts
TAX INFO Please - 3 posts
Recovery of deposit money from El Balcon De Alcausin . - 8 posts
Where would be best for me and my son?? - 5 posts
LORAINE45 - 1 posts
Deep sea fishing out of Duquesa - 1 posts
Entitlement to Healthcare - 20 posts
wifi spain - 2 posts
Private medical insurance cancellation - 9 posts
Spare a thought for Michael O'Leary, Chief Executive of 'Ryanair' - 71 posts
Cajasol BIC - 5 posts
BARGAIN!!!!!! TOYOTA RAV4 2005.... NEED TO SELL!!!! - 2 posts
Greater flexibility in the processing of foreigners in Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 48

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x