Disney World

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 May 2007 12:00 AM by RMHP Star rating. 21 posts Send private message

I have heard various rumours that a new Disney is going to be built in Spain. Some people say that it is going to be built on the Costa Del Sol and others say in the Murcia region of Spain.  Does anyone know the correct  location.

Richard

Like 0      
25 May 2007 5:30 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

I have heard it is going to be built in Malaga at least that's what I have been told. Could be wrong or just rumours.   Regards Pat 

Like 0      
25 May 2007 6:18 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Put Disney in the search part of this site.  You will find it has been discussed many times and is going to be built absolutely everywhere.  If rumours are true, there will be one on the CDS, one on the CB, one just outside Madrid, one in Murcia, etc etc etc.  It looks like Spain will end up with more Disneyworlds than the US......Rumour control has it.

Like 0      
06 Jun 2007 8:33 AM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

........what about 'Builders world'?,  they could have a big statue of 'Bob' at the entrance, and rides like bungey jump from a crane, or a roller coaster with lots of little diggers to sit in or even a tractor challenge ride called 'lets demolish a house'.  The whole park would just blend in to the background, and reflect the climate of the last few years!

.......could be close between that and Disney.

Like 0      
06 Jun 2007 11:28 AM by jmtwsm Star rating in Sabinillas CDS. 191 posts Send private message

jmtwsm´s avatar

"Builders World"

Not a good idea, as it would open 2 years late with no planning permission !!

Like 0      
06 Jun 2007 11:44 AM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Yes but you could have a guess when the Builders world will open compition and the winner get a free villa on illegal land and as a bonus you can watch it being demolished without having to pay for the privelage.Regards Pat.

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 4:47 PM by carolinej Star rating. 420 posts Send private message

carolinej´s avatar
Chuckle chuckle!!  Though it's not so funny for those who've lost large deposits when builders go bust after failing to get habitation licences etc I guess.  The rumour was much banded about when we were buying near Puerto Duquesa on Costa del Sol and still crops up.  There is a Disney summer camp there now apparently so maybe that's all there ever was to it for Costa del Sol.

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 11:26 AM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
I think I may have said this before, but they seem to be quite happy where they are in Brussels ;+)

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 3:39 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
NO ONE is happy in Brussels - only the sprouts!!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
15 Jun 2007 11:15 AM by jj2006 Star rating in Rochdale/Altos de Pr.... 18 posts Send private message

Is Disney moving to Spain ever going to happen?

Justin, you mentioned you knew something but was sworn to secrecy??

Any news anyone?

Like 0      
21 Jun 2007 8:03 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
I have seen some plans....that's all I'm saying on this subject!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
21 Jun 2007 9:07 PM by carolinej Star rating. 420 posts Send private message

carolinej´s avatar

Hmm, interesting!

Like 0      
22 Jun 2007 2:02 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
22 Jun 2007 2:07 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Let us know when you have seen signed contracts by all parties and a definite start date for the work.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
22 Jun 2007 2:30 PM by jmtwsm Star rating in Sabinillas CDS. 191 posts Send private message

jmtwsm´s avatar

Only when Disney HQ orders large amounts of brown envelopes will we know that something is definitely happening.

Who needs them anyway, when we already have Mickey Mouse running *????? Town Hall !

* Please feel free to enter the Town hall of your choice.

Like 0      
22 Jun 2007 5:15 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar
I take it no one thinks Disney is ever going to come to Spain then?

Like 0      
22 Jun 2007 5:25 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Ask Mickey Mouse

Like 0      
22 Jun 2007 6:26 PM by fredmorey Star rating in Dubai UAE. 36 posts Send private message

Have just heard that if they build Disney in Spain then there is going to be a bigger and better one in Dubai. In fact they are planning to move the whole world here next year and put it in the desert!!!!

Like 0      
22 Jun 2007 6:35 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
No Fred, this is the next "wonder" of the world in Dubai!!

Like 0      
22 Jun 2007 7:13 PM by jmtwsm Star rating in Sabinillas CDS. 191 posts Send private message

jmtwsm´s avatar

Does Dubai need Bubble City?

Does the world really need Dubai ?

Answers on a postcard to ...............................................................

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Rental companies - 2 posts
Thanks To Georgia - 1 posts
Transferring money to Spain for completion - 6 posts
New EOS Team member - 3 posts
message board - 5 posts
MOT / NCT requirement - 7 posts
Associated Costs for bits needed in the house - 4 posts
Community fees at completion - 3 posts
Oldest rock band destined for chart stardom - 7 posts
Trevorcra - 3 posts
Long Term Lets/ Long Term Problems? - 0 posts
Short Term Rentals - 5 posts
Free Language Courses For Your MP3 - 1 posts
new to webb site - 4 posts
we sell ford focus trend wagon 1.8. We buy Family Car - 0 posts
Clare and Mike Aldridge - 0 posts
Is there anybody out there? - 12 posts
MARIA - 4 posts
When exactly are taxes due? - 10 posts
Taxation on two properties - 1 posts
Land Registry - 0 posts
Importing an English plated car - 3 posts
hi,new to site purchased in cox - 9 posts
Refund of Deposit - 1 posts
What is this ? - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 39

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x