hi,new to site purchased in cox

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 May 2007 12:00 AM by 838wjh Star rating in planet earth. 54 posts Send private message

hi,everyone just a quick message to say we are  looking forward to our new place at end of year(off plan)like the site very much .good to hear of other peoples views and experiences.spain.....cant wait

Like 0      
23 May 2007 2:43 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi 838wjh

Welcome to Eye on Spain, hope you enjoy it.

Interesting  user name by the way!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
24 May 2007 8:44 AM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Hi

Welcome!  Yes, I'm sure there is a significance in your user name!  What development are you buying in and which region is it located in? Cox sounds vaguely familiar - but it could be the apples I am thinking of!

Regards.

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
24 May 2007 10:09 AM by 838wjh Star rating in planet earth. 54 posts Send private message

hi sue,user name is both my self(billy aka william.and janet  henderson)bit different.anyway .development is( mirador de la vega II) in cox inland 20mins from torrevieja at foot of callousa mountain range,beutiful area of valleys and mountains etc due for completion end of dec. 07

cheers

billy

Like 0      
24 May 2007 10:55 AM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Hi Billy

We are even further inland at Santa Ana del Monte near Jumilla, in a lovely area surrounded by mountains.  Completion date on our contract is January 2008, but we are expecting it to be later as the start of building was delayed while the developer was waiting for licences!  Let us know when your development is completed!

Regards.

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
24 May 2007 11:43 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Billy,   we completed last year and spent nearly 3 months in  our apartment it's amazing how quick the time went.  Wished we had done it earlier cold feet I think.  I know where you are you are the other way to us we are in |Formentera which is a small village opposite orange and lemon groves and a small farm. We can see the mountains.   Anyway enjoy the forum Regards Pat

Like 0      
24 May 2007 1:45 PM by 838wjh Star rating in planet earth. 54 posts Send private message

to pat and roy.

know your area been in and about very nice not far away also, enjoy your time and i am looking forward to completion and holidaying and hopefully moving to spain in the future

regards

billy

Like 0      
24 May 2007 1:50 PM by 838wjh Star rating in planet earth. 54 posts Send private message

hi sue.

hope everything goes to plan for you and you are as exited about your venture as we are,beautiful countyside and vistas,so much to explore and enjoy .

cheers

billy

Like 0      
27 May 2007 11:38 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi 838wjh

Welcome to EOS!

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
28 Sep 2007 4:30 PM by steve&hayley Star rating. 33 posts Send private message

Hi new to site aswell we have also just brought in cox sierra del sol developement, going over 27.11 for 4 days to sort out furniture i have £1.50 to spend and dont care how i spend it LOL COMPLETION MARCH 08

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Refund of Deposit - 1 posts
What is this ? - 5 posts
Any good Employment Agancies in the CDS? - 10 posts
anyone bought / moving to San Miguel de Salinas (Angelina apartments)? - 20 posts
Importing a car derived van into Spain - 45 posts
Private Message - 2 posts
information about the Condado de Alhama resort - 8 posts
We're new and buying in La Tercia Real! Anyone else?? - 10 posts
Gardening - 2 posts
Spanish will - 16 posts
New Channel - 3 posts
Anyone moving to Lebrrija? - 27 posts
Veronica - 7 posts
Kids discos san pedro/estepona - 0 posts
Taxation on two properties - 5 posts
Liverpool Athens 2007 - 12 posts
Inner Life in Spain - 0 posts
Election time - 36 posts
Completing on new property when developer has gone bankrupt - 2 posts
hello fron anneF - 6 posts
Airport transfers - 5 posts
Ray and Sue - 2 posts
Air Conditioning - 3 posts
I want to rent out my new apartment in Oropresa marina dor - 8 posts
Remember Living in Spain TV has Launched today - 31 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x