BT in Spain!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Sep 2010 12:00 AM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

Well looks like BT has finally arrived in spain http://www.btelecominspain.com/

I bet this will make life very easy for the English speakers living here who do not want to deal with telefonica anymore!

Joan

Like 0      
22 Sep 2010 5:51 PM by mjw Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

yep those indian call centers will sure make you feel at home

Like 0      
22 Sep 2010 7:46 PM by esteban19120 Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

esteban19120´s avatar

God if thats not an advert what is.

Like 0      
22 Sep 2010 8:07 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

I believe that BT has had a presence in Spain for many years.  This website is another 'authorised dealer' - like cocoon telecom, etc.  I think there are a few dealers who offer "BT" services in Spain.

Like 0      
22 Sep 2010 8:20 PM by garry riding Star rating in Bury, Lancs. 34 posts Send private message

Hi

I have dealt with 'Inma' at Fortec spain.

She is English speaking, efficient and very helpful.

Check out their website for details.

Regards

Garry

Hacienda Del Alamo / El Oasis

Like 0      
22 Sep 2010 8:33 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

A quick look at their (rather cheap an amateurish) website makes me wonder if this outfit is even officially authorised to use the BT logo? Does anybody know if they really have anything at all to do with BT? Personally, I wouldn't consider them any more than I would Telefonica-In-English, English-Telefonica, or whatever name the latest cowboy outfit goes by.

Dial 1004, ask to speak to someone in English. Much safer bet, IMHO.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
22 Sep 2010 8:39 PM by johnwspooner Star rating in Sucina, Murcia and N.... 14 posts Send private message

johnwspooner´s avatar

Sorry, but i thought it was common knowledge that BT installed the Spanish system on behalf of Telefonica anyway ???

This was a few years ago now !

Regards,

John.

Like 0      
22 Sep 2010 8:43 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

I don't think that's "common knowledge", but anyway, what's that got to do with the consumer end of things?

Mark Twain

Like 0      
22 Sep 2010 9:14 PM by johnwspooner Star rating in Sucina, Murcia and N.... 14 posts Send private message

johnwspooner´s avatar

Sorry Roberto,

I just thought the thread was starting to drift away from the original heading / title, as they do from time to time.

Like 0      
22 Sep 2010 10:58 PM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

My post was not meant as an advert, i have nothing to do with BT, someone told me about it yesterday and i just thought it might be useful for the great amount of people who seem to post about not being able to deal with Spanish Telefonica, i have no idea if they are cowboys or not but it seems to be working fine for the person that told me about it.

Joan

Like 0      
22 Sep 2010 11:50 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

John, I fail to see how the thread was drifting away from the original topic, that is, until you decided to mention that BT did some installation work for Telefónica years ago, which has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of consumer service providers. 

The OP mentioned a new English language service as a possible alternative to dealing with Telefónica. A couple of other members mentioned other alternatives. I merely expressed an opinion, which everyone is entitled to take or leave as they see fit, but I stand by it; apart from Telefónica's own English speaking department, there are and have been for a long time a great many alternative providers with English language customer service. This particular one doesn't inspire me with confidence. Have a look at their website, and tell me you couldn't knock that up in a couple of hours yourself. I'm sure there will be some punters who use them and are satisfied, all I'm saying is that I wouldn't. That's all. It's a free world.

Mark Twain

Like 0      
23 Sep 2010 6:55 PM by esteban19120 Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

esteban19120´s avatar

Bt has been around in spain last 20 years, who do you think telefonica got line space from.

Sorry Joan if you were not placing sly ad, just seemed that way.

i did work for one so called compay doing BT never till this day seen ay money from them.

I always say go on word of mouth, if 10 people say something good out of 10 then it cant be wrong.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Entertainer & professional Male Singer - 0 posts
Judge criticizes Polaris contracts - 2 posts
UK Resident - 4 posts
Jet Ski - 5 posts
Space - 0 posts
Van, Bike , Truck , Bouncy Castles , Rapid7 Air Rifle MK1 - 1 posts
Boxer Pups for sale - 0 posts
Family Book - 4 posts
Storage room wanted in Sabinillas Area - 0 posts
Introduction - 3 posts
Community Vs Mancomunidad - 2 posts
Authorities say I 'underdeclared' 3600Euros! - 11 posts
Denuncia - 1 posts
Telefonica/Movistar BILLS - 2 posts
Can I pay the IBI online - 3 posts
Advice on REMOVAL OF STAIN on AWNING - 4 posts
Plumber around Los Barrios - 1 posts
Theft from luggage at Alicante airport - 4 posts
We love our apartment on Terraces! - 3 posts
Hi.. Can anyone help? - 4 posts
Legal tip 345. Won case on balance of penalties: good for consumer oriented Judge in Totana 20 September 2010 @ 11:57 We have just received today a Court decission in favour of our client. We claim for the balance of the penalty clause. Polaris wanted to - 1 posts
Courier service required. - 4 posts
Rotary clothes dryer. - 1 posts
What are my rights - 26 posts
food in cabin bags - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x