We want your happy stories ONLY

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Jun 2007 8:58 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
How nice to read such a happy story on a Monday morning!

Glad all went well hudsey, now you can enjoy what you've waiting for for so long.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
11 Jun 2007 12:03 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Well done Hudsey!!! Glad to hear all went well.

Goodness, is it really only Monday!!! Roll on friday!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
11 Jun 2007 1:01 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Happy that I have done ALL the ironing..................................Happy that I am off to England to see the kids tomorrow............................not quite so happy that I have to leave my sunny Spain life, if only for two weeks..............BUT.....................happy to know I have it to come home to !!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
11 Jun 2007 1:07 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
I'm happy as we're awaiting taxi to take us to airport for 2 weeks in the sun. Yippeeeeeee...

Like 0      
11 Jun 2007 6:46 PM by hudsey Star rating in Hexham, Northumberla.... 120 posts Send private message

hudsey´s avatar
Thanks to all, couldn't have done it without the help on this forum.  NEED to go back now, had such a great time.

Like 0      
11 Jun 2007 7:33 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
All the best, Hudsey!!

I can't wait to be back there in July - for five weeks, no less!! - decadent or what!!??

Am so looking forward to spending time in our apartment.  Not for the sun - we have enough of that here!! - but for the culture and ambience and golf!!  And more golf!!!  (Believe me, it's becoming more and more expensive and elusive to play a reaonably priced round of golf here in Dubai!!  Anyone who wants to play here, just contact me for the real rates!!).

And, also, to contiually introduce our son to European culture!!  Can't get it anywhere else really, can you??!!!  We plan on visiting so many places this year, we'll be totally, culturally saturated!!  Whooppee, cause we don't get that here, I can assure you!!!

So this is a Happy Story in advance!!  Because it's always a good one  when we're there!!

Like 0      
11 Jun 2007 9:28 PM by saznaz Star rating in los altos and kent. 134 posts Send private message

Congrats hudsey We r buying at dream hills too and r going out in july to do mid term Really glad that u had good time and met new friends we can't wait for everything sorted but long way off for us yet not completing til at least december Great to hear went without hitch Just gonna get to know the area a little better whilst we are out there Any tips would be greatly received Thanks

Like 0      
11 Jun 2007 11:09 PM by san miguel Star rating. 288 posts Send private message

san miguel´s avatar

We have been given our date for completion 10th July, have just booked flights.

Ours is off plan, contract states 30 June 2007, so all on time.

We are happy, excited, over the moon!!!!!!! - fantastic - can't wait.

Brian

STOP CYBER-BULLYING 

AND PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH

Like 0      
11 Jun 2007 11:37 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Brian & lorraine

That's great news. I'm sooooooooooo excited for you too. Now the fun starts for you.  It seems we are all starting to complete at last. 2007 seems to be the year then after all our waiting. I hope everyone else on the forum will start to get good news too. Good luck everyone.

Gina

Like 0      
12 Jun 2007 7:57 PM by hudsey Star rating in Hexham, Northumberla.... 120 posts Send private message

hudsey´s avatar

Saznaz, send me a PM (my computer just comes up with error on page when I try), and I will mail you with any help and info you require, if I can.

Like 0      
12 Jun 2007 7:59 PM by hudsey Star rating in Hexham, Northumberla.... 120 posts Send private message

hudsey´s avatar
Conrad, can you PM me so we can chat about the area, etc.

Like 0      
12 Jun 2007 8:16 PM by saznaz Star rating in los altos and kent. 134 posts Send private message

Hudsey There seems to b a problem as ther is no link to send pm for some recent Would love to so we can chat more but no can do at the moment Speak soon when its sorted itself out Ta Saznaz

Like 0      
13 Jun 2007 8:56 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

saznaz, you need to make sure you are viewing the forum in the members area to send a pm, it won't appear in the forum dispayed in the public part of the website.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
13 Jun 2007 9:52 AM by saznaz Star rating in los altos and kent. 134 posts Send private message

thanks v much justin, was being a bit thick last night, all done now

ta

saznaz

Like 0      
17 Jun 2007 5:14 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Hello !!!
Where have all the HAPPY stories gone......AGAIN????????????????
I am in England......................lots of rain....................but happy tp see the kids and friends.
But...more happy to know I'll be returning to my sun drenched apartment on the 26th of June, ready for the onslaught of summer visitors ( the kids !!!)

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
18 Jun 2007 4:08 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Karen, I'm happy! Today I finally got my boletin for the new electrical installation in the apartment I've been renovating. If you want to know what that's all about, I'll post in one of the utilties threads later!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 3:06 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Thought I would get this one up again (said the actress to the bishop!)

Its really REALLY hot out there, Ive burnt my botty on the leather car seats (open top car, sun heats them up) and in a bit Im sodding off to the beach in Marbella for a stroll along the promenade and an ice cold tinto verano looking at the sea - office fone on divert so still working, technically.......................................? 

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 6:06 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
I am happy....well nearly..........................been to Crich Tram Village today and we got a bit of sun while we were there but it's raining again now ( as usual )..........................................I had a great time and rode on 2 trams........................was just like being a kid again except I'm more ricketty and bigger.........................................and the big and is that I get to come home on 4 July as long as nothing else untoward happens. So I'm being HAPPY.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 11:14 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

I am HAPPY!

I am in Espania, soaking up the sun, drinking cheap vino, being totally lazy and staying up late posting on EOS!

Went in Torreveija today, walked along the prom in the hot hot sun, had a frsh naranja with ice, went in the £1 shop (how very Spanish!), bought a couple of saucy postcards and came home to laze on the roof with a few ice cold beers...............bliss!

Also, watered my neighbour's plastic flowers on her balcony.............again........very hot here...........just making sure they don't melt  nice poincettas, shame to see them wilt..................................

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
30 Jun 2007 11:50 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Fibby,

Hope you are having a great time. Sounds as if you are. You'll be pleased to know it is bucketing down here. So the only happy story I've got is that I'm out of the bucket at long last!!!

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Benahavis - 3rd attempt - 3 posts
wasting time - 1 posts
message boards - 11 posts
iznalloz - 16 posts
Deeds who do we put on them? - 14 posts
What's REALLY happening with the Spanish property market? - 4 posts
Is it just me ! - 8 posts
WINTER SNOWSPORTS IN ALMERIA - 2 posts
problems with neighbours - 6 posts
Withdrawal Symptoms - Calling all sufferers - 25 posts
New golf course - 0 posts
Off Plan??? - 29 posts
Intro - 9 posts
las vistas santa maria - 27 posts
Thank u Smiley - 2 posts
COTO REAL DUQUESA - 4 posts
Help - 9 posts
fitness trainer and beauty therapist - 2 posts
Community fees and AEA - 1 posts
residencial olivia hurchillo - 2 posts
Recommendations for transfering money - 20 posts
residential olivia hurchillo - 1 posts
Gordon Bennett sooner we get to Spain, the better. - 0 posts
INTEREALTY back in town - 3 posts
Wanted - Free standing Electric Cooker - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 361

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x