INTEREALTY back in town

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by jackbauerctu Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

jackbauerctu´s avatar

Ripped off clients? Ripped off staff? Waiting for money from this company? READ ON.......

Confirmed sighting - Board of directors of Interealty re-establishing themselves in the infamous call centre in San Pedro. SPOTTED AND PHOTOGRAPHED leaving the call centre and followed up to La Quinta. FACT: This company that were banished from the Costa Del Sol for ripping off clients and owing a LOT of staff money (with court cases pending) are still alive and kicking, not just on the Canaries where they tried to hide but actually back in action with a a NOT SO ELEGANT partner. FACT: This company have their old active website www.interealty.es where un-knowing clients are registering their details and the NOT SO ELEGANT partner are handling the leads. Unsure? Look at the registration process of Interealty's website and that of the NOT SO ELEGANT as well as a plethora of websites all leading to the same office, all mirror images. ARE YOU STILL OWED MONEY? THESE GUYS HAVE IT, GO AND GET IT IT'S WAITING FOR YOU!!!

NOT SO ELEGANT PARTNERS BEWARE, THERE'S A MOLE IN THE HOUSE THAT CANNOT BE FOUND.

This confirms the following statement that was posted on a consumer website in December as shown below:

BLAGGER.COM:

"PLEASE STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY. All Directors are ex interealty and guess what? Ian Kennedy (Interealty) is now involved/part owner of EH. They have installed the Interealty IT system, have thousands of Interealty's leads and Ian Kennedy is on hand in their offices in Guadalmina 3 times a week. So is Hamish, and Edward Kennedy. A quote from Michele Garcia the MD (ex sales manager of Interealty) "Just like old times again". They are now rapidly expanding and conning people into putting deposits down. Clients will never see that deposit again. The BBC have complained about the company and an exhibtions company in the UK has now banned them from attending exhibtions and are taking them to court. They owe money to EVERYONE. However, somehow they have the money to move offices in January. Guess where they are moving? To the old Interealty Head Office in San Pedro. Say no more! Where is the money coming from? They can't even afford to pay staff, suppliers etc let alone move offices. Maybe the bank of The Kennedys are paying. PLEASE DO NOT HAND OVER ANY MOENY TO THESE PEOPLE. TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON."

Like 0      
08 Feb 2007 6:23 PM by Diamond Lil Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Jackbauerctu - get a life you saddo.  You really don't have a clue.  The mole is obviously misinformed!!  Firstly Interealty were NEVER taken to court for ripping off clents - only for non payment of commissions!  Not good, but no different to any other agent on this coast.  I suggest YOU go to the call centre and show your ugly mug so that you can get the COMPLETE story, not just a load of rot made up by a bunch of total losers.  Can you really not move on??  We were all owed money, but some of us had to accept this and get on with our lives.  The question you should be asking yoursefl, is HOW MUCH DID IAN KENNEDY LOSE - it was a hell of a lot more than you idiots, that's for sure.  You lost a couple of thousand euros - HE LOST EVERYTHING!!  Now, give it a goddam rest, this total rubbish is boreing.  As for that load of crap at the bottom -  read the full story!!  The owner posted her opinion (probably the only person to ever print their real name) and as we all know, their really ARE two sides to every story.  Bet the Kennedy's wish they were a bank, and if Ian Kennedy DID syphon off money, why the hell would he still be in this dump, putting up with dumbo's like YOU??

Like 0      
08 Feb 2007 8:39 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

"PLEASE STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY. All Directors are ex interealty and guess what?

Excuse me.... and so what? You are talking to the people that CREATED AND BUILD that company.... not the people that busted it.... the ones  that busted it is probably the one that writes all this bunch of lies.... I wonder who u are.... I am sure I know you.

Ian Kennedy (Interealty) is now involved/part owner of EH. They have installed the Interealty IT system,

No f.....ing way.... why do you lie? there is no IT sistem from Interealty.... we use IN ( Interagency Network) as a properties out of our inmediate area and also INFOCASA for developments and resales....  then our own listings.... and our close relationship created trough years with collaborating agents... actually tomorrow I have a viewing of a property listed by us in "society" with an agent from Fuengirla....

have thousands of Interealty's leads

When u hear "thosands"... believe dozens.....If those leads would come to me..... they are in no danger whatsoever.... neither ANY other sales person from the Co.... they are very good, that´s why they are in business in this stagnant market.

and Ian Kennedy is on hand in their offices in Guadalmina 3 times a week. So is Hamish, and Edward Kennedy.

Bulshit !  Ian comes around .....does not even have a desk.... I can´t believe why you lie so flagrantly.... but in three months I have not seen Hamish there................ Edward comes... off course... they are working their asses off...... they have no "bank".....

A quote from Michele Garcia the MD (ex sales manager of Interealty) "Just like old times again".

Perhaps Michele said that....sometimes it feels like that..... but... we have the best telemarketers from that time, a few sales people and that´s it.... admin people managers........ sometimes when there is a meeting.... we can not believe that after the "diaspora" we are again working closely. But off course you will smell shit in a flower garden... we are FOUR years from then.... I really feels like old times sometimes.... but you need a bit of sensibility to feel that.... Is it legitimate to continue working?

They are now rapidly expanding and conning people into putting deposits down.

Why "conning"? what a person.... we are conducting respectable business.... I am there since three months ago, but the Co has been in business for 4 years.... you have no f....g idea how hard we work..... all of us....

Clients will never see that deposit again. The BBC have complained about the company and an exhibtions company in the UK has now banned them from attending exhibtions and are taking them to court. They owe money to EVERYONE. However, somehow they have the money to move offices in January. Guess where they are moving? To the old Interealty Head Office in San Pedro. Say no more! Where is the money coming from? They can't even afford to pay staff, suppliers etc let alone move offices. Maybe the bank of The Kennedys are paying. PLEASE DO NOT HAND OVER ANY MOENY TO THESE PEOPLE. TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON."

Once again your "mole", either has a short sight or is completely stupid.... after the liquidation of Interealty, that local was for rent for years..... I even asked the price for a client who wanted to open a furniture shop once....  That local was RENTED !!!!!!!   When Inter was liquidated it became an empty shell..... and if YEARS after another company rents it....  It has alot more space as we are constrained in space.... and for very little more money on the rent we get that magnificent local to work from............ This year will be super important for our team, we are going to have a VERY busy year and the fight is tough.  If the Kennedy Bank is paying... let me tell you that we do not notice it ... as we are all contributing to this expansion by painting ourselves ( voluntarily) and working like mules....

why are you saying this mate? I can not understand why you piss on other people barbecue.... does it amuses you?  makes u feel important?  What is it?

Anyway, have a happy life....

Like 0      
08 Feb 2007 9:29 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Now that I think about it....

"They are barking, Sancho, that means we are riding !"

Don Quixote de la Mancha.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Wanted - Free standing Electric Cooker - 5 posts
Buying off plan through Medsea major problems - 17 posts
Sky Digital box with remote and ITV card - 2 posts
HUSBAND FOR SALE - 5 posts
Hotels in Marbella - 8 posts
Site Security - 3 posts
AIR CONDITIONING - - 1 posts
Original Art Work for sale - 2 posts
How to give your Spanish Lawyer a kick up the @ - 21 posts
Buying at Alboaire Golf - 0 posts
Diesal Van Wanted - 0 posts
Long Term Rental - 1 posts
Classic VW Beetle, Bargain! - 0 posts
Cheap hols etc, offers on flights to the Costas - 0 posts
HODS. It's Official! - 2 posts
RECOMMENDED PLACES TO EAT ON THE COSTA BLANCA - 1 posts
Neighbourhood watch in Spain - 1 posts
Good Restaurant Guide - 6 posts
Insurance for heart attack travellers .. help !!! - 2 posts
Ryanair flights booked Tue 06th Feb - Thu 08th Feb - 0 posts
Los Tulipanes - Palomares Village - 0 posts
Speeding Fine - 25 posts
A MUST READ!! - 21 posts
Dental Care - 25 posts
A sad state of affairs - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x