Help

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by raych23 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Need sum more advise about amba sun pls. good and bad. have paid a deposit as loved the place. has any1 heard of ricardo (redos) as the contractors?and do u no ifpsi consultants r independent solicitors as dnt want to just take amba suns word?

thanks

Like 0      
10 Feb 2007 2:12 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Could you please be a little more specific? The only thing that I understand is that Amba Sun is what? a place? an agent..... there must be 300,000 Ricardos in Spain as Richards in England. What worries you? maybe we could give u a hand but...... you have to help too.....with more details on your request.

Juan.

Like 0      
10 Feb 2007 2:21 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/4/2007.

Like 0      
11 Feb 2007 8:37 PM by raych23 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

amba sun is an spanish estate agent ,like parador properties.it is advertised on t.v.

its amba sun international.

the constructor is called ricardo perez under the company name ri2 promociones y construccionees san onton 2 a.

Like 0      
25 Sep 2007 12:31 PM by ALICANTEOWL Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Ambasun are an agent based in Cabo Roig near the pyramid roundabout on the n332.

PSI are an independent solicitors who work with ambasun but are not owned or connected to them.

Ricardo or RI2 or Ridos are a Spanish building company who have 2 developments in Catral town (completed) and one development in Cox being built at present (sept 07)

I used to work for Amba and actually think they are not a bad firm to work for. The properties they sell cannot be obtained cheaper anywhere else and the sales people are not from sales backgrounds so tend not to be as pushy as other companies.

Like 0      
25 Sep 2007 2:44 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Alicanteowl,

You say the properties Amba sun sell cannot be obtained cheaper anywhere else!

You wouldn't like a little wager on that would you???

If there sales people are not sales people then are they the right people to give advice on the biggest purchase anyone will probably ever make?

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Like 0      
25 Sep 2007 6:39 PM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar
Georgia do you mean resale or brand new I bought one of the quads on DH2

Like 0      
26 Sep 2007 9:20 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Conrad- I meant either new or resale!

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
26 Sep 2007 9:36 AM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar
As you know georgia I have sent you a pm about one of the properties on your site the price you have for the 3 bedroom is the price I paid from Ambasun

Like 0      
26 Sep 2007 10:22 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Yeah thanks for that conrad,

All new build property are advertised at the same price to keep continuity so that every agent has the same price.

Then comes the power of negotiation!,it is an urban myth that builders will not reduce the price of their property.

I had clients yesterday that wanted a resale originally but then fell in love with a new build,as normal they wanted a deal, as we all do.

After sitting with the builder and using my best negotiating skills i managed to get them a 3% discount off the asking price.

Some agents will do this,some can't be bothered!!!

If you don't ask you don't get!

Georgia

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

fitness trainer and beauty therapist - 2 posts
Community fees and AEA - 1 posts
residencial olivia hurchillo - 2 posts
Recommendations for transfering money - 20 posts
residential olivia hurchillo - 1 posts
Gordon Bennett sooner we get to Spain, the better. - 0 posts
INTEREALTY back in town - 3 posts
Wanted - Free standing Electric Cooker - 5 posts
Buying off plan through Medsea major problems - 17 posts
Sky Digital box with remote and ITV card - 2 posts
HUSBAND FOR SALE - 5 posts
Hotels in Marbella - 8 posts
Site Security - 3 posts
AIR CONDITIONING - - 1 posts
Original Art Work for sale - 2 posts
How to give your Spanish Lawyer a kick up the @ - 21 posts
Buying at Alboaire Golf - 0 posts
Diesal Van Wanted - 0 posts
Long Term Rental - 1 posts
Classic VW Beetle, Bargain! - 0 posts
Cheap hols etc, offers on flights to the Costas - 0 posts
HODS. It's Official! - 2 posts
RECOMMENDED PLACES TO EAT ON THE COSTA BLANCA - 1 posts
Neighbourhood watch in Spain - 1 posts
Good Restaurant Guide - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x