COTO REAL DUQUESA

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Is there anyone out there who has bought on this site, I can't seem to find anyone apart from ourselves who have bought one.  It's due for completion in Dec 2007.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
09 Feb 2007 11:10 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

I should have said 2nd phase, ours is called Tasos.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
09 Feb 2007 11:16 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
leema, there are many people registered for this development on the site.  Register at the following link:

www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=C1

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
09 Feb 2007 1:14 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

I've looked on that site but only the first phase are on it, would love to see if someone else has bought on the 2nd phase.

There must be loads out there as the guy showing us around from MRI said ours is the last one and the other couple looking at the same time as us have had to pay more for a smaller one on the top floor,  I now know this must have been a load of rubbish and bet we are the only one's who have bought one.  You live and learn, and we have learnt a lot of good advice from this site, so a great big thank you EOS.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
09 Feb 2007 1:57 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Hi Leema

Although I am not on your development I can see it clearly from my balcony in duquesa village , which will be to your right hand side. My contacts tell me it is a lovely development and many have been sold , and judging by the pace its developing at I wouldnt be suprised.

perhaps the owners belong to a religous sect which stops them from speaking with strangers...hence no activity by them on this site.

Regards

John

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Help - 9 posts
fitness trainer and beauty therapist - 2 posts
Community fees and AEA - 1 posts
residencial olivia hurchillo - 2 posts
Recommendations for transfering money - 20 posts
residential olivia hurchillo - 1 posts
Gordon Bennett sooner we get to Spain, the better. - 0 posts
INTEREALTY back in town - 3 posts
Wanted - Free standing Electric Cooker - 5 posts
Buying off plan through Medsea major problems - 17 posts
Sky Digital box with remote and ITV card - 2 posts
HUSBAND FOR SALE - 5 posts
Hotels in Marbella - 8 posts
Site Security - 3 posts
AIR CONDITIONING - - 1 posts
Original Art Work for sale - 2 posts
How to give your Spanish Lawyer a kick up the @ - 21 posts
Buying at Alboaire Golf - 0 posts
Diesal Van Wanted - 0 posts
Long Term Rental - 1 posts
Classic VW Beetle, Bargain! - 0 posts
Cheap hols etc, offers on flights to the Costas - 0 posts
HODS. It's Official! - 2 posts
RECOMMENDED PLACES TO EAT ON THE COSTA BLANCA - 1 posts
Neighbourhood watch in Spain - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x