Sky tv in Spain, the time is coming to watch out.!!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Aug 2009 3:16 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Very easy for EOS admin to check plus i suppose it is a way to increase your number of postings 

Like 0      
24 Aug 2009 3:22 PM by Sanchez1 Star rating. 853 posts Send private message

I've just checked and xpatman and tobywoods123 are posting from the same IP address.  So they are either the same person, or 2 people posting from the same location.

David

EOS Team

Read my blog: Spain Money Saving Tips and Offers 

Use TransferWise to send money abroad. A lot cheaper than the bank and other online currency exchanges!.

Like 0      
24 Aug 2009 3:27 PM by HybridAnglo Star rating in Leeds & Manilva. 73 posts Send private message

HybridAnglo´s avatar

Okay, so my suspicions were correct. How do I claim my €5? Hehehe.

Like 0      
24 Aug 2009 3:28 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Wow one person having an argument with himself, great

Like 0      
24 Aug 2009 3:38 PM by Goldie Star rating. 154 posts Send private message

Xpatman &Tbw123 well what have you got to say now,that you have been found out by EOS, posting from the same ip address,

Thank you Sanchez 1

Like 0      
24 Aug 2009 3:41 PM by HybridAnglo Star rating in Leeds & Manilva. 73 posts Send private message

HybridAnglo´s avatar

Inspectahomespain,

Actually, if you look, it's not one person arguing with themself, but rather, agreeing with himself.

I'm not sure which is worse. The former would be worrying, but the latter suggests a serious self-esteem problem.

I mean, if you have to set up an alias, with the sole purpose of backing yourself up on an internet discussion board, about a topic which, despite having researched this online (that's 30 minutes I'll never get back), appears to be completely fabricated, how devolved from reality are you?

It would be sad if it didn't suggest deeper, underlying issues.

Like 0      
24 Aug 2009 3:44 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Yes l thought so at the start as one kept backing the other up, as you say within a few minutes, will he / they try to deny it?Pat.

Like 0      
24 Aug 2009 4:04 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

See what I miss if I s*d off occasionally ?

Like 0      
24 Aug 2009 4:12 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Yes more you cant turn your back for a minute.Pat.

Like 0      
24 Aug 2009 4:15 PM by Goldie Star rating. 154 posts Send private message

Xpatman & Tbw123, or whoever  you are !! Well what can one say that you have now been found out, now would you like to comment why you have been posting from the same IP address, I think you are the same person !!

I wonder what Justin would have to say on this,

Well done Sanchez1  EOS

Like 0      
24 Aug 2009 4:49 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Not be long now before they're all back to school!

Like 0      
24 Aug 2009 9:40 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

More,

See what happens when I do the same thing!!!

I just don't get it with these two people, if they are different people, which they could be on a network using a shared 'real-world' IP address on a shared Internet service. Mind you they could 'both' be using a fake IP address, which is also easy to do... if you know how! (ahem!)

If you read carefully what 'they' have posted, the thread started off saying that all the people in Spain that have a dish will have to have a license from the Spanish Government to watch Sky or the Police will come around and fine you!

Then it changed that it is aimed at businesses!

Now they are trying to say that it started as a warning to all that they 'may' be committing a 'minor offence'.

I think 'they' should read their own posts and see what 'they' make of what 'they' said, as 'they' tried to say that the Spanish Government is about to pass a law allowing something to happen that Spanish Government do not, and never will, control!

Pure and utter scaremongering with little or no research behind 'their' statements.

And why was it started in the 'Renting Your Property - Short Term'???

Other than as I said to start malicious gossip!

Rumour Control is back .... and with a vengeance!!!

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
25 Aug 2009 2:39 PM by xpatman Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

very much confused now, how can you say we are the same person, think this may be a bullying tactic used by sad people who sit in this forum all day waiting for a reason to hit out at people, very sad indeed.

All i have done is just to inform about a leaked document stating that a Sky license may come into action in Spain, so for all you people who think you know best just carry on breaking the law, thats up to you.

im just gonna relax and enjoy spanish tv. 

Like 0      
25 Aug 2009 3:19 PM by Goldie Star rating. 154 posts Send private message

Xpatman,

No you are confused, you said in your post dated 15th August, not sky asking for license it will be the Spanish Government. and you still have not said why you and TBW are posting from the same IP address. as I said before its gossip.

Like 0      
25 Aug 2009 3:47 PM by Sanchez1 Star rating. 853 posts Send private message

xpatman/tobywoods123,

Not only are you posting from the same IP address, but your passwords are the same as well.

David

EOS Team

Read my blog: Spain Money Saving Tips and Offers 

Use TransferWise to send money abroad. A lot cheaper than the bank and other online currency exchanges!.

Like 0      
25 Aug 2009 4:24 PM by HybridAnglo Star rating in Leeds & Manilva. 73 posts Send private message

HybridAnglo´s avatar

The same password...? That's priceless. Hahahahaha.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you xpatman and tobywoods123, winners of Most Witless Trolls of the Year, 2009.

Here's a quick hint for you, when you're in a hole, stop digging.

Like 0      
25 Aug 2009 4:26 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

Well done, David!!  How funny!!  Some people .....

Like 0      
25 Aug 2009 5:04 PM by Goldie Star rating. 154 posts Send private message

And that wraps this thread up,

Like 0      
25 Aug 2009 8:40 PM by Eva2008 Star rating in Reading. 152 posts Send private message

Eva2008´s avatar

haahahahahahahah, BUSTED!!! Loser!!

Like 0      
26 Aug 2009 10:06 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Found this really funny, just cought up on this thread and it give me a good laugh this morning, how sad can you get.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Meson Rocio, Sabinillas - 17 posts
C Bar in the port - 4 posts
SPAIN UNCUT-UNPAID - 0 posts
Illogical Captain, totally illogical... - 3 posts
Drop down menus - 4 posts
Establishing a company in 24 hours? - 4 posts
First time driving from North West UK - Murcia - 9 posts
Buying Mopeds While in Espana - 11 posts
Bar Work Wages / Monthly Income - 9 posts
Wages / Income For Bar work - 0 posts
Disney looking for land - 10 posts
Trying to book a holiday rental online, not a good experience. - 25 posts
Vehicle import tax - 7 posts
Spanish courses in Valencia?? - 1 posts
spanish Courses in Valencia?? - 3 posts
Do I need a license to rent out my apartment? Valencia region - 22 posts
help required - 2 posts
% Spanish Property Drop Since Sept 2008 - 1 posts
Ban on 'Speedos'.................. - 11 posts
TAPAS RECOMMENDATIONS - 0 posts
Wealth Tax Help!! - 7 posts
New Post Alerts - 8 posts
I love lidl - 2 posts
This made me laugh - 8 posts
Apostille and Embassy Legalization on Buying Property - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 88

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x