MEETING UP IN MARBELLA - 28 March 2007

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Mar 2007 12:08 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Hell Rixxy and all !

The interview was passed to 6 PM so I will be there at 4 PM so I can spend at least an hour with you guys !

Juan.

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 12:30 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Dont be nervous! Shame it wasnt earlier then we could have celebrated!!!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 1:54 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 11:39 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Old Croc - bloody hell the nerve of some people - who the hell started that one - was it that mythical quadroped with a horny snout - starting to think shes got it in for me - I'm sure it was her that said something about shoes and handbags - have I done something wrong????

That Old Croc as you call him has fathered about 2,000,000,000,000, other Nile Crocs in his life - while he was born about 85 years ago he currently has 5 wives and they are about 25 years old and to see them they all look pretty contented to me - so theres life in the "old croc" yet - I keep telling people age is merely a state of mind and that you can be as young or as old as you want to be.

Old Croc indeed - you make bloody sure you dont go drinking in my river - will get you in a death roll - then who will have the last laugh

was a good meet - nice to meet new faces too and hope that we didnt put anyone off coming again - shame the weather could not have been better but the atmosphere was good

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
29 Mar 2007 1:50 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Have I touched a nerve there somewhere????? Hmm Hmmm. Didnt think you were so sensitive - for an old croc!

Yes it was quite a laugh and hopefully we will all meet again sometime - 3 new faces yeserday although Miket's face wasnt particularly new 

Catch up with you all soon - hopefully in the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next time

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
29 Mar 2007 2:46 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

It was good to see Smiley & Rixxy again and Roberto ( he looks much beter than his avatar ) Miket and Marjorie, "Spirit of Spain", a lovely lady neighbour of mine. Justin was there also in a good mood in spite of the long drive from Manilva !!! A pitty I had to go... the "bunch" has doubled its size at least since the last time, quite friendly, classy and nice bunch.

Next one please !!!!!  Soon !!!!

Juan

Like 0      
29 Mar 2007 3:09 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar

Quote Juan - "the "bunch" has doubled its size at least since the last time, quite friendly, classy and nice bunch."

Classy eh Juan?  I´m coming to the next one then, that´ll put an end to all that!

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
29 Mar 2007 4:34 PM by spiritofspain Star rating in Riviera del Sol, Mij.... 114 posts Send private message

spiritofspain´s avatar

What a way to spend an afternoon - so much laughter much at the expense of ourselves. First time for me to meet Justin, Smiley, Rixxy, Juan, Roberto & Miket and an enjoyable experience too - perhaps next time there will be a few more tempted to join in the fun.

Margery

www.losarqueros.iowners.net  and www.calahondapark.iowners.net

Like 0      
29 Mar 2007 4:58 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hi Spirit - it was a pleasure to meet you too and next time we will shut the guys up and get a work in edgeways!!!

OK maybe Estepona way next time??

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
29 Mar 2007 10:02 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Nice to put some faces to avatars yesterday. I can now confirm to all those curious members on CB that Smiley's really is a true photo of him, but give him a couple of pints of Guiness, and he's actually quite approachable.

Does anyone know if Justin went to the "topless" bar again today, just in case?

Rixxy said: "3 new faces yesterday although Miket's face wasnt particularly new". Funny, I thought you were concentrating more on his ring than his face?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
29 Mar 2007 10:37 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
I did actually start making my way to Cabopino again today as Mike said he was going to give me a ring

You had to be there really.....

Great to see you all yesterday.  Roll on the next one.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 12:05 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Did Juan say classy Gillespie mate no need to travle this far, he was much mistaken - I was there and I lower the tone of most places I go - or maybe he went to his interview before I arrived. Think what she meant by Mike T's face not being particularly new is that it looks a bit well lived in!! 

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 8:14 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hi Roberto - well I was fascinated by Miket's ring - I didnt have my tape measure on me but I would have had to measure it if I had, just to prove the theory!

Im not commenting about what I meant about his face - poor man. Mike t - dont listen to them, we all loved your stories and cant wait for the next installments!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 9:14 AM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Look Guys and Gals  it was great to meet up with you all the other day but didn't realise I would end up being the butt of your entertaining posts!!

I just don't know what the fuss is about? Just because I happened to book into a Naturalist Motel in Key West, Florida by mistake and and ended up sat in a jacuzzi opposite a giant ex marine wearing a texan ten gallon hat. Whats wrong with that?  The fact that he wasn't wearing a perfectly normal gold ring on his finger is irreleveant and it wasn't me who asked him why he had chosen to wear it in that particular place on his anatomy! He was obviously very confused about exactly where to place it on his wedding day?

Anyway thats all for now, I'm aff to contemplate on my favourte beach in Cabopino.......................

Mike T

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 11:11 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 7:33 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
See you on the beach, Mike. (Justin's probably already there, waiting, just in case it's today....)

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 9:49 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Mike Tessa has been given some history homework for the Easter holidays and has been asked to do a project about Prince Albert - have you got any inside tips

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 10:10 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Ahhh but Mike - you happened to walk onto SEVERAL nudist beaches by accident!!! 

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 10:31 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Did I tell you he is the most accident prone person I know - if its gonna happen it will happen to Mike - first time I met him he looked like had gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson - after walking into the sliding glass door at OpenCor

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 10:33 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Bless him - he hasnt healed then! - ONLY TEASING MIKET

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

WANTED - RELIABLE GARAGE CDS - 0 posts
Spanish Amazon any info - 1 posts
Bedroom Furniture For Sale - 6 posts
Need for better search engine!! - 8 posts
Onlne Bullying - 7 posts
Duquesa Hills site not finished - 1 posts
Private message block - 2 posts
Whats the Orihuela/Fortuna area like? - 0 posts
Estepona Eateries - 1 posts
Llanos del Peral - 1 posts
Games in here - 3 posts
Can't find me ad! - 0 posts
Procumasa - Las Kalendas Does not listen to customers and ignors specification sheets - 7 posts
Iberian International - Failure to do anything other than take your money - - 1 posts
Terraza del golf - 2 posts
Mar Menor Chitty Chat - 390 posts
Can I just say I found these in other boards to do with restaurants. - 9 posts
Comic Relief - 1 posts
Happy St Patrick's Day - 10 posts
smart investor services - 1 posts
ERRING ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION WITH MY ERM PODCAST - 5 posts
SPANISH INLAND PROPERTIES (GALERA) ANY OTHERS HAD PROBLEMS? - 0 posts
How much time do we have? - 6 posts
NEED MORE BANDWIDTH! - 9 posts
Ultra latest activity reports and pictures from Monte San Juan - Terreros - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 128

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x