MEETING UP IN MARBELLA - 28 March 2007

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Mar 2007 2:24 PM by alanwspencer Star rating in Hertfordshire/Duques.... 340 posts Send private message

alanwspencer´s avatar

Looks like you all had a great time again. Tried to make it but didn't realise how long it can take sorting out NIE, setting up bank accounts, viewing furniture, sorting power of attorney etc. Flashed past Cabopino a few times and thought of you all. In fact had I known Justin was on his own on Tuesday I probably could have joined him that day. Never met Justin before but the guy looking round confused would probably been him!!

Alan

Like 0      
31 Mar 2007 3:40 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hi Alan, yes we did. For whatever reason our verbal wit is the same as our written and so the teasing and jokes were thick and fast!

You MUST make it to the next one as Im sure there willbe large group by the end of the year

Justin - what about organizing a summer do????? We could invite our partners/hubbies/wives as well. Could be fun

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
31 Mar 2007 10:35 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Alan,

Sorry you didn't make it the other night  has these opportunities don't come around that often and everyone seemed to get on and have a good laugh mostly at my expense which I fully deserved!

By theway, I sent you a copy of my English Translated purchase contract before I left for Spain. Hope you find it useful?

Mike T

Mike T

Like 0      
01 Apr 2007 1:28 PM by alanwspencer Star rating in Hertfordshire/Duques.... 340 posts Send private message

alanwspencer´s avatar

Hi Mike,

Did receive contract thanks. I have pm'd you.

Alan

Like 0      
01 Apr 2007 1:49 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Hi Mikey - hope your day is going well. Just to let you know we are all sooooo looking forward to the next installment of your holidays  bet its a bit too cold for the nuddie beach today - shame really as I was going to trawl a few to see what its all about!!! 

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
01 Apr 2007 1:53 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Only the April fools will be there today - then again might be a good day for trawling - depends on the bait you throw out

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
01 Apr 2007 1:55 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Well I reckon in this cold wind the bait may be a bit sticky out more than normal!!!

And the catch a hell of a lot smaller!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
01 Apr 2007 1:59 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
No doubt - battery dying so me off now

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
01 Apr 2007 4:47 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Hi Guys,

Yes it was a bit chilly and wet today but us die "hards" were out on Cabo Beach looking for Nuddies but we only found a few crabs! bum bum...... Pat, We met up with Simon and family earlier and enjoyed a grand Sunday lunch at Alberts. still just as pricey but excellent chef and service was up to standard.

If anyone fancies another meet this week we are up for it!

Mike T

Like 0      
01 Apr 2007 8:49 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

And what did you find the crabs on??? Seriously I cant this week, got another show to go to leaving early thursday morn. In Dublin and a 4 day show so not back til tue night.

Next week for me I think better if your gonna have another one??

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
01 Apr 2007 10:43 PM by freddie06 Star rating in Ireland. 21 posts Send private message

Rixxy, I hope to see you at the RDS next weekend. Have a good trip. I will send you a pm.

Like 0      
02 Apr 2007 9:16 AM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Hi Rixxy,

Are you sure you can manage another meet next week after 4 days of being entertained in Dublin?

You really are a Sassy Lady!!!!!!!

Mike T

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 10:21 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Gosh Mikey - if you have to ask that then you dont know me that well!!! Im looking to arrange a meet in Dublin whilst there as well - got too much energy I guess!!!!

Anyway Dublins a quiet place - didnt get kicked out of last winebar (yes they still have them) till 6am - still early really!

Freddie - pm me as somewhere I have free entry tickets. Stand G32 and on the main stage stripping (oops sorry I meant auctioning) at 12.30 daily!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 2:38 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Nah mate she got it right first time - I hear the whole netball team will be there! With bells on their toes and rings somewhere else!

This message was last edited by Smiley on 4/3/2007.

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 7:08 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Smiley - I didnt realize you HAD seen the netball pics after all.....

Hey ho a Dublin I will go - missing the sunshine already although to be fair last time was quite warm and I didnt feel the sold in the horse drawn taxi - thats another story!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 11:32 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Yeah if you use search engines properly you can find anything on the web - helps that I know roughly where to look but your secrets safe with me Rixxy - I wont let anyone else know where to look unless of course the price is right - you know I am a sucker for dosh but they are highly valuable so the bids will need to be high

Like 0      
04 Apr 2007 5:27 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Gosh, are you getting into the auctioneering biz now as well?

Thanks for keeping the secret and if anyone else apporaches, charge them high and we will split it!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
04 Apr 2007 11:20 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

10 Apr 2007 2:03 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Smiley - what you offering?

Mikey - you have gone very quiet

Everyone else - are we meeting sometime soon??

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 3:56 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
50/50 (or phone a friend). Mike seems to have gone quiet while Veronika and Nina were over but they went back on Sunday so he might be allowed out to play. You know me I am always up for a meet with such delightful and interesting company - Rob and I can compare notes on Boston Legal - Rob youll have to wear a suit though - I am not going to sit on the deck if youre gonna turn up in jeans. Actually Rixxy could play the Candice Bergen character - sharp wit, strong minded - she's a bit young but what you reckon mate?

This message was last edited by Smiley on 4/10/2007.

This message was last edited by Smiley on 4/10/2007.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

WANTED - RELIABLE GARAGE CDS - 0 posts
Spanish Amazon any info - 1 posts
Bedroom Furniture For Sale - 6 posts
Need for better search engine!! - 8 posts
Onlne Bullying - 7 posts
Duquesa Hills site not finished - 1 posts
Private message block - 2 posts
Whats the Orihuela/Fortuna area like? - 0 posts
Estepona Eateries - 1 posts
Llanos del Peral - 1 posts
Games in here - 3 posts
Can't find me ad! - 0 posts
Procumasa - Las Kalendas Does not listen to customers and ignors specification sheets - 7 posts
Iberian International - Failure to do anything other than take your money - - 1 posts
Terraza del golf - 2 posts
Mar Menor Chitty Chat - 390 posts
Can I just say I found these in other boards to do with restaurants. - 9 posts
Comic Relief - 1 posts
Happy St Patrick's Day - 10 posts
smart investor services - 1 posts
ERRING ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION WITH MY ERM PODCAST - 5 posts
SPANISH INLAND PROPERTIES (GALERA) ANY OTHERS HAD PROBLEMS? - 0 posts
How much time do we have? - 6 posts
NEED MORE BANDWIDTH! - 9 posts
Ultra latest activity reports and pictures from Monte San Juan - Terreros - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 128

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x