Community Deeds

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Apr 2009 12:00 AM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

It seems that individual apartment deeds do not match those at the registry - our builder originally planned to do underbuilds and registered deeds to this effect. However, he then changed his mind and made the section under the apartments into garage spaces instead and didn't change the deeds.

It seems that every owner on the ground floor is paying for an underbuild and a garage space in our community charge and I'm looking for ways to investigate and hopefully correct the situation.

I spoke to the administrator and he says its down to the builder to make the changes,  (he's not co-operating ... surprise, surprise) but surely there's another way?

Any suggestions will be gratefully received.

Irene

Like 0      
27 Apr 2009 5:18 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

You can, as individual owners, follow a procedure before the Land Registry in order to adapt the registred information to reality.

Anyhow and in order to adapt the Community fees, that will just have to asked before the Administrator and he will be obliged to proceed according to the quota rules agreed by the Community. If the system for quota feeing does not seem fair, it can be discussed in a Community of owner´s meeting, just majority will be needed for the change.

Good morning by the way!

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
27 Apr 2009 7:01 AM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

Good morning Maria

You say we can follow a procedure before the land registry... if you could explain this, I'd very much appreciate it.

Irene

Like 0      
27 Apr 2009 7:56 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Dear Irene:

I would need to see the horizontal division deed, the individual purchases deeds and the Registry information to see what is the exact procedure before the LandRegistry  that is needed, but in general terms, there are  different ways to  declare an inaccuracy before the Land registry  and have it rectified.

Best,

Maria 

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
27 Apr 2009 8:19 AM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

Hi Maria

Where would I find the horizontal division deed? Also, the Registry information takes me back to my original question - I don't know where to go to get it.

Sorry to be a pain!

Irene

Like 0      
27 Apr 2009 8:32 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Horizontal division deed must be with the President and/or Administrator of the Community of Owners.

Registry information can be accessed through this website: https://www.registradores.org/registroVirtual/init.do ( There is an English version)

You are not a pain!

Maria

This message was last edited by mariadecastro on 4/27/2009.

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Happy story about agent and buying in Spain - 13 posts
Olvera, Cadiz information urgently required! - 7 posts
Anyone know a good place to buy a Beagle Pup - 7 posts
people carrier/mini bus required - 4 posts
certificate of non residence. - 13 posts
A week to go.....help with finding an Apartment - 3 posts
which car insurance post again - 16 posts
Hi again from Lisa at Spectrum FM - Still looking for people to interview. - 7 posts
mortgage let down - 8 posts
Bosque de las Lomas 2 ~ Orihuela - 14 posts
future owner - 16 posts
Jet 2 Flights 99p Leeds Bradford to Murcia - 2 posts
Long-term-parking in Alicante or ?? - 5 posts
FURNITURE SCAM - 0 posts
Electrical Tarrifs. - 0 posts
BMI flight cancellation. Looking for alternatives please. - 4 posts
I this how I do it? Does my post look good in this? - 4 posts
A BIG THANK YOU ! To Sharon Wyndham and Smiley. - 5 posts
Information on Financial advisors in Spain - 1 posts
Driving updates and local Info - 1 posts
Free Information?? - 1 posts
Non Resident Tax Returns - 46 posts
A week in Almoradi - any must see's or do's in the surrounding area? - 6 posts
British women are the fattest in Europe - 4 posts
Cot Wanted - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x