Free Information??

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Apr 2009 12:00 AM by hairbear Star rating. 77 posts Send private message

Be careful when requesting FREE PROPERTY MANAGMENT information. NOTHING IS EVER FREE. Your information i.e. e-mail, phone number, plot number etc can be sold to other companies selling furniture, lights, aircon, glass curtains, snagging, Car Hire etc etc either for cash or for commission which will probably be added to your bill (some companies pay AGENTS up to 20% of the value of the goods you buy for your information ) but then add it on to your bill. If you do want some free information, set up a new e-mail address such as HOTMAIL and use an alias. If it is genuinly FREE they wont need your details anyway.

If the information you recieve is genuine and you wish further contact you can then use your real identity and e-mail etc. If the mail you recieve is junk you can close the account. This comes from personal experience where I set up a new account as I had bought a new PC and requested some info from a Management Guide and within days I had recieved loads of e-mails for things I had never dreamed of.  

This method shouldnt affect people who are supplying genuine FREE information but may help cut out the sharks.

REMEMBER NOTHING IS EVER FREE

Like 0      
28 Apr 2009 1:00 PM by hairbear Star rating. 77 posts Send private message

The above message wasnt allowed on a leading Polaris Forum seems like there is alot of truth in it.  LONG LIVE EYE ON SPAIN

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Non Resident Tax Returns - 46 posts
A week in Almoradi - any must see's or do's in the surrounding area? - 6 posts
British women are the fattest in Europe - 4 posts
Cot Wanted - 0 posts
Have a look at this, just click on the airport & check flights, ingenious. - 0 posts
murica airport help please - 3 posts
Our AGM is June 1st: How do I go about 'suggesting' we have a new President ? - 8 posts
MUSTANG GT FOR SALE - 0 posts
Murcia Nightlife - 3 posts
Alcaucin - Illegal land development - 0 posts
What's for dinner tonight? - 3 posts
Free Beer - FREE car derived van (prefect runner) or it's being SCRAPPED :( - 2 posts
getting a Sky account via UK.......... - 20 posts
Mobile Internet (without contract) - 11 posts
Hi From Lisa Grant - Spectrum FM - 105.5fm - i am looking for interviewees ( think that 's how you spell it lol ) - 9 posts
Extension of UK furnished holiday lettings rules to EEA until 2010 - 4 posts
Andalucia in the Spanish Finals!! - 2 posts
Happy St Georges Day!!! - 8 posts
Saint George Feast in Spain - 8 posts
Difficulties with mortgage - 9 posts
SECOND.COMHAND CAR - 0 posts
Removals,, need - 0 posts
Development declared illegal - 3 posts
Unanswered questions re move to Spain - 6 posts
Alistar has stitched us up like a kipper!! - 14 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x