Hi again from Lisa at Spectrum FM - Still looking for people to interview.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Apr 2009 12:00 AM by Lisa Grant Star rating in Costa del sol. 14 posts Send private message

Hi again everyone,

Thanks to everyone who came forward to be interviewed on my Breakfast show on Spectrum FM, please still keep getting in touch, I am looking for a varity of people how are experts in their field...From Gardening to pet care, law advice to expat advice and so on. Your business will of course get a mention and you will get air time on one of the best known Radio stations in Southern Spain.

I look forward to hearing from you,

kind regards, Lisa.

Like 0      
25 Apr 2009 7:26 PM by kevinphall Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi Lisa

I am moving to Malaga a week on Monday. I am a Travel Expert, in Malaga I will be working from home selling holidays to the UK market.

Please feel free to consider me, I could give expats advice on how to get the best holiday prices from Spain.

Thanks

Kevin

Like 0      
25 Apr 2009 7:29 PM by Lisa Grant Star rating in Costa del sol. 14 posts Send private message

Hi there Kevin,

Thank you very much for getting in touch, can you give me a telephone number for you please and a webite I can look at.

Lisa

Like 0      
28 Apr 2009 3:09 PM by esteban19120 Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

esteban19120´s avatar

Hello we and my wife have lived in spain since 2002 i used to work for villa pac furniture as procument manager till made redundant last october, my wife runs equestrian direct in alhaurin el grande, i am still out of work and now villapac tell me they cant make my last two payments as they no money, we are now trying importing eco flax animal bedding to sell all over spain fpr horses and general animals, dont suppose i am an expert in any field realy just life, but if you are interested in a story of real life in spain then i am your man. thanks. steve. 600043759 shop 952596120 esteban19120@yahoo.com  www.equestriandirect.es

Like 0      
28 Apr 2009 3:19 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi Lisa

Did you manage to get in touch with Myra from Costa Advice Bureau? I bumped into her the other day and told her you might be in touch. She is so knowledgable, she knows absolutely everything about expat life including all kinds of help (financial, etc) that people are entitled to, she understands the laws etc. She is full of useful information and has helped so many people.

http://costaadvicebureau.com/

Susan

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
28 Apr 2009 4:36 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Hi Lisa

Just to follow up (an off subject again , I know, i'm sorry), couldn't get Spectrum Mojaar at all this weekend. Nothing on the car radio, nothing on the alarm radio in the apartment and nothing from the website .

Mark

Like 0      
29 Apr 2009 4:16 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Hi Lisa

Are you just looking to interview people on the CDS?  I live in Jumilla, which is inland in northeast Murcia.  I have written a book about my experiences, and many problems, trying to buy an off-plan property: luckily it does have a happy ending!  If you would be interested in finding out more, please PM me.

Regards.

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
30 Apr 2009 10:41 PM by clondalkin Star rating. 29 posts Send private message

hi lisa i work for 98fm in dublin as a psychic and tarot reader will be spain  on 29 may to 5 june and  16 aug to 26 if u would like to talk  x x x mags

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

mortgage let down - 8 posts
Bosque de las Lomas 2 ~ Orihuela - 14 posts
future owner - 16 posts
Jet 2 Flights 99p Leeds Bradford to Murcia - 2 posts
Long-term-parking in Alicante or ?? - 5 posts
FURNITURE SCAM - 0 posts
Electrical Tarrifs. - 0 posts
BMI flight cancellation. Looking for alternatives please. - 4 posts
I this how I do it? Does my post look good in this? - 4 posts
A BIG THANK YOU ! To Sharon Wyndham and Smiley. - 5 posts
Information on Financial advisors in Spain - 1 posts
Driving updates and local Info - 1 posts
Free Information?? - 1 posts
Non Resident Tax Returns - 46 posts
A week in Almoradi - any must see's or do's in the surrounding area? - 6 posts
British women are the fattest in Europe - 4 posts
Cot Wanted - 0 posts
Have a look at this, just click on the airport & check flights, ingenious. - 0 posts
murica airport help please - 3 posts
Our AGM is June 1st: How do I go about 'suggesting' we have a new President ? - 8 posts
MUSTANG GT FOR SALE - 0 posts
Murcia Nightlife - 3 posts
Alcaucin - Illegal land development - 0 posts
What's for dinner tonight? - 3 posts
Free Beer - FREE car derived van (prefect runner) or it's being SCRAPPED :( - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x