Driving updates and local Info

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Apr 2009 12:00 AM by alison4ukwills Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi to all on the boards Im Alison and im looking at venturing into Spain not only with my sons and hubby but also hopefully to relocate my UK Wills and probate services to the Ex Pats living in Spain.

Im looking for long term rental min 12 months as i wish to buy a property in Spain and my accountant says another 12 months on my accounts and i will be in a great position for mortgages so hense the renting and at the end of 12 months i should kno what sort of size etc if my grown up sons like it or return to england (my youngest one is goth so any goth communities out there info would be appreciated )

Not really sure about areas at the minute open to suggestions and offers but to help my sons settle in probably somewhere a large english community was based.

anyway look forward to any replies and suggestions and rentals please dont want to pay more than 400 euros per month or close to it so i can carry on saving for my property so any help advice much appreciated

thanks all

Alison

Like 0      
24 Apr 2009 4:32 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

Hi;

There are an awful lot of rental sharks out here so beware...do your homework!

Would suggest kyero.com as a good starting point for long term rentals and also as a point to look at purchasing...

I should point out that I have absolutely no connection with Kyero...but would say that from my experience it's as good a place to start as any and it's independent...

Insofar as purchasing is concerned, dont even contemplate 'off plan' there are far to many sharks and fly-by-night companies operating out here just looking to fleece an unsuspecting newbie...

3 Rules;

1) Do your homework

2) Suspect Everyone's motives

3) Do more homework...

and expect to spend at least 50% more than you budget for initially...

Good Luck...

fb

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Free Information?? - 1 posts
Non Resident Tax Returns - 46 posts
A week in Almoradi - any must see's or do's in the surrounding area? - 6 posts
British women are the fattest in Europe - 4 posts
Cot Wanted - 0 posts
Have a look at this, just click on the airport & check flights, ingenious. - 0 posts
murica airport help please - 3 posts
Our AGM is June 1st: How do I go about 'suggesting' we have a new President ? - 8 posts
MUSTANG GT FOR SALE - 0 posts
Murcia Nightlife - 3 posts
Alcaucin - Illegal land development - 0 posts
What's for dinner tonight? - 3 posts
Free Beer - FREE car derived van (prefect runner) or it's being SCRAPPED :( - 2 posts
getting a Sky account via UK.......... - 20 posts
Mobile Internet (without contract) - 11 posts
Hi From Lisa Grant - Spectrum FM - 105.5fm - i am looking for interviewees ( think that 's how you spell it lol ) - 9 posts
Extension of UK furnished holiday lettings rules to EEA until 2010 - 4 posts
Andalucia in the Spanish Finals!! - 2 posts
Happy St Georges Day!!! - 8 posts
Saint George Feast in Spain - 8 posts
Difficulties with mortgage - 9 posts
SECOND.COMHAND CAR - 0 posts
Removals,, need - 0 posts
Development declared illegal - 3 posts
Unanswered questions re move to Spain - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x