We're going to be LIVE from Calahonda tomorrow

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I as mentioned in another thread, we're going to be at the Calahonda business fair tomorrow and Sunday.

We are going to be running a live TV feed from there so if you can't be there in body you can at least be there in soul (over the Internet that is).

You will be able to watch the live feed from 11 am (Spain time) at www.eyeonspain.com/live

Hope to see you there or here!

Justin

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 3/20/2009.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
20 Mar 2009 5:18 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar

Good luck with the show Justin, You could be the bussiest stand there,I hope you take some comfy slippers

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
22 Mar 2009 9:26 AM by Jet48 Star rating in Estepona / Great Yar.... 106 posts Send private message

Jet48´s avatar

Did I miss the Live Feed, Ichecked several yesterday but just got the message 'off air'. Did anyone else get anything?

Like 0      
22 Mar 2009 12:04 PM by Jack5340 Star rating in Calahonda Costa Del .... 56 posts Send private message

I checked today at 12:00 (from England) and also go off air. Hopefully they are just getting problems with the new system. I wanted to see this one as we are moving to Calahonda in a coupleof months.

Like 0      
22 Mar 2009 1:23 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

I was checking on and off all day, we were intrested to see it to as we are not back in Calahonda till next weekend, and have heard much about it. It was to be held behind The Black Cat bar which is one of the oldest bars on the CDS it was built as they put the N340 in from Malaga to Marbella

Just thought you would like to know that useless bit of information.

Maybe we might get some footage today.........Justin?

Like 0      
22 Mar 2009 1:41 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

We have also tried several times over the last couple of days without success.  Hope that Justin has recorded a couple of videos for showing this week!

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
22 Mar 2009 5:31 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Sorry about that everyone!  We tested it on Friday and it worked great in the office but when we got to Calahonda the entire laptop decided to kill itself.  Colin managed to get it up and running again to at least play the show episodes there but we didn't manage to get it working for the webcam.

However, we see some great potential for the live streaming so we're going to be having some fun with it very soon!

Sorry to all those that tried to watch the live stream.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
22 Mar 2009 7:00 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Justin

Did the the fair seem to be a success, was there many there.

Steve

Like 0      
23 Mar 2009 8:12 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Steve, I actually thought it went well.  There was a decent enough turn out.  Probably wasn't great for us as such as we have nothing to sell but we did get some more exposure which is always good.

I think we're going to see a lot more of these small business fairs as it's a great way to kick start a local community again.

Justin

Like 0      
23 Mar 2009 8:40 AM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Justin

Glad it went well,unfortunatly there is limited demand for most goods and services at the moment, what we need are new and innovated ideas.

As someone that has been in busines for over thirty years in the uk, I rack my brains constantly for new ideas, but at the moment nothing is coming.

Still, be great to get back on Friday.

Steve

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

IMM2001 ( International Marketing Management 2001 ) - 0 posts
30' Motor Cruiser with Mooring - 0 posts
AVG ANTI VIRUS PROTECTION - 12 posts
Samsung F480 TOCCO Mobile Phone - Brand New - 0 posts
Year 2000 Hyundai Car 995€ or Swap Large Van - 0 posts
Would anyone be interested....? - 22 posts
"Living next door to Alice" - 1 posts
Lots of questions about electricity connection/contracts/meters etc !! - 2 posts
Will Atlético move to Estadio La Peineta? - 1 posts
Newbie - 2 posts
what is the difference between potentially and realistically - 1 posts
Sea fishing - 8 posts
Merienda - 7 posts
Fines and the Guardia Civil - 9 posts
Hacienda Taray- Hacienda San Cayetano - 6 posts
Contract revision: an alternative to judicial affair - 0 posts
Sky dish 1.9 inc digi box, cable and card for sale - 4 posts
Hi everyone - 4 posts
sole trader - 0 posts
pattison1951 - 1 posts
Flamenco - 8 posts
Mugging in Duqessa - 36 posts
Newbie - 2 posts
Dynamic Currency Conversion - 0 posts
stay in uk - 28 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x