what is the difference between potentially and realistically

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by coolrunner Star rating in la marina. 91 posts Send private message

coolrunner´s avatar

A young boy went up to his father and asked him, 'Dad, what is the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?'

The father thought for a moment, then answered, 'Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars.

Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that.'

So the boy went to his mother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'

The mothe r replied, 'Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great University!'

The boy then went to his sister and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'

The girl replied, 'Oh my Gawd! I LOVE Brad Pitt I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?'

The boy then went to his brother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'

'Of course,' the brother replied. 'Do you know what a million bucks would buy?'

The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad.

His father asked him, ' Did you find out the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?'

The boy replied, 'Yes, 'Potentially', you and I are sitting on three million dollars .

But 'realistically', we're living with two hookers and a queer.

Like 0      
20 Mar 2009 7:14 AM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

coolrunner

that's a good one. Everyone has their price eh'.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Sea fishing - 8 posts
Merienda - 7 posts
Fines and the Guardia Civil - 9 posts
Hacienda Taray- Hacienda San Cayetano - 6 posts
Contract revision: an alternative to judicial affair - 0 posts
Sky dish 1.9 inc digi box, cable and card for sale - 4 posts
Hi everyone - 4 posts
sole trader - 0 posts
pattison1951 - 1 posts
Flamenco - 8 posts
Mugging in Duqessa - 36 posts
Newbie - 2 posts
Dynamic Currency Conversion - 0 posts
stay in uk - 28 posts
Experienced fish fryer required for fish and chip shop in Costa Del Sol - 4 posts
News for Barclays Spain mortgage holders - 8 posts
Help Moving to spain - 2 posts
Community Meeting - 1 posts
Importing a UK registered motorcycle - 3 posts
A Bullet for the King - 0 posts
Benfits of residents in Spain - 5 posts
Singled out - 0 posts
New, unexpected circumnstances... can I cancel my contract? - 0 posts
Scrapyards Costa del Sol - 1 posts
Agent spent the deposit - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x