Refunds from Polaris World

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Oct 2009 5:45 PM by karen_a Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

read down this thread and he's recommended a few down.. Antonio in Cartegena - seems very professional - will let you know how we get on.

Like 0      
18 Oct 2009 6:12 PM by brink310 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

I understand!

Thanks!

Like 0      
18 Oct 2009 7:16 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Hi Karen

All the best with your case. Polaris will probably repay you just before case comes to court. That is what they did with us.

When you see Antonio tell him Fred and Jean want commission. Only joking

Jean

Like 0      
03 Nov 2009 5:31 PM by holidaygirl263 Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

I have paid deposits amounting to 40% of the purchase price for a property on Terrezas reserved in 2007. I have heard nothing official from Polaris in this time re building works but alot of the blogs indicate my phase will be ready early next year.

My contract states that polaris have 18 months from building work starting but it is not clear if this is from the start of phase 1 which was 2008 or for different phases.

I have received no bank guarentees and with the dire exchange rate and a change in personal circumstances am very concerned that i will not be able to get the funds for the 60% owed  if my property suddenly becomes ready.

Having read the posts on this thread I am not sure if i would have a legal case  or if I could fight as I have no bank guarentees and was verbally promosed a property ready at the end of 2008.

Has anyone recently launched a legal case or do you think I have  left it too late, or have insufficient grounds? Can anyone offer any advice on my plight?

Any help appreciated

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New Spanish Law..postmen don't have to deliver? - 22 posts
Selling a business in tenerife - 0 posts
Post box - 1 posts
KItchens - 19 posts
Mirador de Torreblanca - 0 posts
Thinking about moving and working in Spain - 2 posts
Wanted to rent Villa Oct - Mar or may buy - 10 posts
Why Do We Still Want To Buy In Spain ??? - 15 posts
Where can I buy this to fix my pool? - 0 posts
When are the fiestas in Quesada and Formentera del segura - 4 posts
Vocabulary.. clever site, very extensive, gives Spanish v English - 1 posts
Ben Hale - 0 posts
Working together as a community - 2 posts
long term let wanted - 1 posts
Look at this little fella!! - 17 posts
Anyone a member of The National Trust ? - 0 posts
Any terrible experiences with furniture suppliers? - 2 posts
Smoking in pool area - 2 posts
Ford Windstar ´98 V6 modified for wheelchair access - 0 posts
Worried about my house sale...understanding Solicitor's letter - 3 posts
Info For Campasol Please - 3 posts
new to all this!!!! - 1 posts
BMI Baby credit card - 1 posts
Flexaccount interest rates. Going down!! - 1 posts
Barry George found NOT GUILTY in his retrial for killing Jill Dando (Jill was from my home town Weston Super Mare) - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 64

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x