When are the fiestas in Quesada and Formentera del segura

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by twinmummy Star rating in Formentera del segur.... 82 posts Send private message

Hi does anyone have any information or good websites that may give me the dates and events of local fiestas, I heard Quesda is this week but cannot find anything on the internet, can anyone help

Many thanks

Like 0      
03 Aug 2008 2:23 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi TwinMummy,   you should be able to pick up a programme either in the square. or at the town hall for Formentera. They should have them now I would think.  Quesada   have you tried googling?                                                                                                 How are you settling on now?  Are you getting used to it I hear it is very hot at the moment, are the twin's coping with it alright?  Anyway take care, enjoy the Fiesta's     Pat   

This message was last edited by Pat and Roy on 8/3/2008.

Like 0      
03 Aug 2008 2:34 PM by twinmummy Star rating in Formentera del segur.... 82 posts Send private message

Hi, thanks for your reply, how are you? We are settling in ok now, makes a big difference as my mum and dad are down at the moment. The twins are great, and loving their life in Spain, the heat is only a problem if the have been sat in the pram for a long time, but now they have started walking there is not much chance of them staying in there lol.

Been to town hall and theey have none in as yet, and as for google i cannot find anything, unless I am loosing my internet touch.lol

Would be good if I could get a list of all fiestas in local areas as we would be able to plan the year for us and our family.

Nice to hear from you.

Bye for now

Like 0      
03 Aug 2008 2:39 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi TwinMummy, according to Quesada forum, it look's like the Fiesta is on as we speak, might be worth a trip out.  1st to the 3rd Aug.     Glad you are settling in now   Nice to here the twin's are walking hard work though.     Pat  

Like 0      
03 Aug 2008 2:46 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I Googled too & it wasn't easy to find a list. Even the Quesada forum was quiet. The Torre forum said the Quesada fiesta started Fri & just for weekend so you've pretty much missed it. There's a mention on here regarding the Formentera fiesta but basically just says it's the end of August. Still, you live there now so plenty more to look forward to.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Vocabulary.. clever site, very extensive, gives Spanish v English - 1 posts
Ben Hale - 0 posts
Working together as a community - 2 posts
long term let wanted - 1 posts
Look at this little fella!! - 17 posts
Anyone a member of The National Trust ? - 0 posts
Any terrible experiences with furniture suppliers? - 2 posts
Smoking in pool area - 2 posts
Ford Windstar ´98 V6 modified for wheelchair access - 0 posts
Worried about my house sale...understanding Solicitor's letter - 3 posts
Info For Campasol Please - 3 posts
new to all this!!!! - 1 posts
BMI Baby credit card - 1 posts
Flexaccount interest rates. Going down!! - 1 posts
Barry George found NOT GUILTY in his retrial for killing Jill Dando (Jill was from my home town Weston Super Mare) - 2 posts
need to phone a mobile in Torrevieja,Costa Blanca - 16 posts
Hello - 2 posts
Self Employed - need help - 14 posts
electricity - 98 posts
is it compulsary life assurance with a spanish mortgage - 5 posts
Alternative location to Benalmadena - 3 posts
Blog to learn spanish - 1 posts
Web to learn spanish - 3 posts
Rental wanted - this weekend! - 3 posts
Deals at Polaris World - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x