TV shows about the Costas

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
14 Feb 2007 11:44 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
15 Feb 2007 11:24 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
No chance - I wouldnt be seen dead in a veggie restaurant - each to their own but I am a full blooded (scuse pun) carnivore. Ironic opposite the bullring great choice of location - all go out to see the bull get traumatised and tortured to an excruciating death and then over the road for a nut cutlet!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 4:20 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 6:12 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Think I might have had liaisons with a few of them over the last few years

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 6:32 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Patrice!

You don't need anyone to sully your reputation, yoiu do fine on your own!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 6:40 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Have always spoken up for myself - as I said to someone concerned about my reputation a few weeks back as people were making fun of me on the site - my mother always taught me it was harder to make someone laugh than to make them cry - thus if I can bring a smile to a few people by taking the piss out of myself then whats the harm - then again I am not shy of taking the piss out of others too so he who lives by the sword must be prepared to die by it - hand me a sabre!!

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 6:48 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Here you go Smiley!!!  Maybe it will get rid of those hiccups!!!

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 7:10 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 7:14 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Always prepared, Janice!!!  (with the help of Google, of course!!)

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 10:25 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Oh Jan you have a cutting edge sense of humour - youre so sharp.

I do hope that those of you that watched dont think that the TV show was representative of how everyone lives up the western end of the coast of Spain. Each to their own and bloody good luck to them if thats what turns you on but dont really think its typical of live from Nerja to Algeciras - gosh what must the Spaniards think if they were watching

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 10:32 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
If you're talking about the awful show about marbelllla slappers, I should think the estate agents of the area will be rubbing their hands with glee. If anything is going to bring prices back down to a sensible level and get things moving, that will. Makes me proud to live in Boyz Town!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 10:33 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Blimey did you hear the screeching cat at the end - pretty looking girl but hope she doesnt give up her day job - she must have been pissed - I mean you just wouldnt ........would you?

This message was last edited by Smiley on 3/20/2007.

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 10:35 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
Yeah, he usually does the men's bars over here on a saturday night. Not bad looking for a fella?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
20 Mar 2007 10:36 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

20 Mar 2007 10:40 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Watched the Marbella Babes, and was cringing,  why do they always have to show the awful ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not all us English girls are like that, thank god.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
21 Mar 2007 8:47 AM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

My husband & I watched "Marbella Babes"........ cringing and saying "thank God we didn't buy in Marbella!!!!" H O R R E N D O U S !!!!!!! How my heart went out to that poor little baby with what must be the worse mother on the planet! 37??? She looked 77!!!

Like 0      
21 Mar 2007 9:04 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
21 Mar 2007 10:09 AM by JPD Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

JPD´s avatar

Hi Janice yes we watched them both. Gosh the wallpaper on the one in France, no wonder they couldn't sell, I suppose someone must have loved it though eh? Why did that couple move over with all their belongings? Didn't they check first that their house was nowhere near ready? Even if they had sold up in England you would have thought they would have sorted somewhere to live first, or did we miss something?? Did you notice who the Estate Agents were....ooops!

The one on the Marbella Babes well!! Goodness me where do you start. She was tired out after the school run and as for changing a nappy on her little boy and it being such hard work picking him up??

Then the beautiful song at the end?

Was it April 1st yesterday? Maybe it should have been screened on that day?..

Cheers John and Trish

This message was last edited by JPD on 3/21/2007.

Like 0      
21 Mar 2007 6:11 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Tish I must tell you that we are not all like that - there are some pretty superficial people here and I guess credit where its due some of those on the show were highlighting their artificial lives. For many of us that live in the real world of bills, bills and more bills we are not out having our nails done and extensions put in (well except for a special Saturday night I might push the boat in - hmm or is it out?) and most of us only have one designer dress - mines pink but I have the obligatory little black number for more formal occasions. Cant wait to find a fella that will buy me a 100k bracelet and its not Swarofski. The great majority in Marbella (its a huge area) are real people with normal problems and normal lives that are a little more challenging than the school run and changing (or not changing) the baby's nappy. I have to say that I think she had balls of steel to go on the show in all her ***** ****** ****** glory and use the normal ******** language in ***** every ******* other ******* word that she said. While not to my taste (but then I am probably not hers) at least she had the balls to be herself - what you see is what you get - no ********* airs and¨********** graces.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Property Management - 6 posts
Lloyds TSB UK & Spain - 3 posts
Snagging Time - 15 posts
Sharp fall in house sales to foreign purchasers on the Costa del Sol - 11 posts
CHILD´S BED FOR SALE. - 0 posts
Spanish Healthcare - 6 posts
Warning! Builder in serious trouble in Monte S.Juan - 1 posts
Ford Focus, 5 Dr, 1.6 Petrol, 3600 Euros - 6 posts
List your items for sale for free - 2 posts
I want to sell my car - 6 posts
English lawyer/ solicitor required specilising in "Spanish Law" to try and get our money back! - 26 posts
MEMBERS .. PLEASE LOOK IN HERE & TAKE NOTE. THANK YOU - 47 posts
Any Spanish people in Atlanta? - 5 posts
Guaranteed Rental Income, too good to be true??? - 36 posts
Any views on Parador - 17 posts
Las Tejas, Mogan, Gran Canaria - 8 posts
LFO for Los Lagos rejected August 16th - 3 posts
Breach of Contract - 71 posts
Breach of Contract? - 2 posts
"Pain in Spain" programme .. - 2 posts
paid a refundable deposit and not been able to get it back? - 4 posts
Website for small loads from UK - 0 posts
Snagging surveyors - 29 posts
Snagging surveyors - 0 posts
SHOPPING .. LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 146

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x