Grupo-Masa and the ILEGAL electricity scam

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 May 2010 3:30 PM by LesD Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

OK folks, lets revisit this matter 2 years on!

We now have water and electricity meters installed on (most of) Camposol.

Aqualia and Iberdrola read the meters and we get accurately calculated charges for usage using official rates.

Weirdly, the Aqualia charges are still arriving with MASA headed statements, although we all know they are actually produced by Aqualia and simply reprinted with a different logo!  We pay MASA.

The Iberdrola situation is clear and upfront.  Everything is branded Iberdrola and those of us who are non-resident have access to our official account through their on-line website.  We pay Iberdrola.

BUT WE STILL DO NOT HAVE LFOs!

Our escritura publica is dated 9.1.2006 (I have no idea how the system allowed it to be issued without a LFO!).  As we are now more than 4 years past this, can I now claim my money back???

(ps....another document we are trying to extract from MASA is the architect's form of 'building completion'.  It's no wonder folks don't use lawyers when buying in Spain!  If they want to dot all the Is and cross all the Ts, nothing would ever get done!)

This message was last edited by LesD on 22/05/2010.

Like 0      
12 Feb 2012 10:59 AM by nico2009 Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

I feel so sorry for all those 'owners' who have bought on Camposol and i know MASA are the main culprit for the woes that follow. But, why is it that no-one seems to explain how they were duped into buying these ilegal properties in the first place?

I feel sure 99% were duped by the english speaking estate agents who work out of Camposol.

I know for a fact that Luz Del Sol sell illegal properties to unwitting clients yet they still continue to operate and i assume to make money!

It is beyond me as to why a Denuncia has not been taken out against them?

Thankfully there are other agencies who appear somewhat more honest, but if all details are given to new clients, surely they would never buy on Camposol in the first place?

A confused reader.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Moondancer are you there ? - 2 posts
New user sign ups procedure review - 18 posts
Salespersons have rights - 14 posts
Just in case anyone has missed this - 0 posts
Require: Long Term Rental 30 minute drive max from Torrevieja 6 months poss 12. - 6 posts
Robert and Julie Haworth - 15 posts
Moving to Las Kalendas - 2 posts
Moving to Las Kalendas - 0 posts
anyone buying on R19? - 18 posts
Water Bills - How much should you really pay?? - 7 posts
Restaurants in Aguilas town - 9 posts
New guy would like some help. - 11 posts
Holidays - 4 posts
Sofa and Sofa Bed - 0 posts
CARS - BUY IN UK OR SPAIN?? - 20 posts
Jumilla - 2 posts
villa@La campaneta county of Orihuela - 2 posts
R2 - Plots 123-197 - 23 posts
Bahia del Golf - Almerimar - looking at buying - 4 posts
20kg hold luggage weight - 26 posts
Help with capital gains tax - 2 posts
Caravan - 10 posts
attention all owners - 0 posts
kids activities / groups / out of school clubs/ football coaching in costa del sol ?? - 3 posts
Has anyone any completionnews at all? - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 42

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x