villa@La campaneta county of Orihuela

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 May 2008 12:00 AM by KENW Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Can anybody help on how to work the Spanish Legal system regarding my problem ???.

Villa not completed after 5 years,no electricity or water,built on rustic land,land legal no licence to build ?.
Other 4 villas occupied,deeds signed over but villas supplied by generator and water tank on my land.

Builder Sky houses formerly @ Montessinos,now vanished,Directors Monserrate camera Alberola & beltasar Carlos Sanchez Fuentes.

Burofax sent to Builder and both directors,no response will not even answer the phone.

My solicitor Fuster & Associates in Murcia,advised taking civil action through court which started nov 7/07,to try and get my money back,solicitor advised
also to go for criminal proceedings,which would help the civil case along more quickly.I am now told that the solicitors require a signed statement from
me instructing them to carry on with the criminal action,which I am told will take precidence over the civil action and will cost me even more monry.
Papers were sent to court 2 months ago and are now stuck there no feed back of any description from any bory.
Is there a higher authority I can contact,or what has anybody else done in a similar situation.

Completly stuck now all advice greatfully welcome

KENW still in england after 6 years.

Like 0      
15 May 2008 7:55 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Hi KENW

Try contacting Maria de Castro, a respected lawyer who is a member of this forum.  Maybe she can assist you.  She has helped many others here.  If you search for her name/profile (if you can't readily see it), just then send her a Private Message (PM).

I do wish you all the best.

Like 0      
16 May 2008 9:58 AM by KENW Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi pitby thanks for your reply I will do as you say  Many thanks.
KENW

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

R2 - Plots 123-197 - 23 posts
Bahia del Golf - Almerimar - looking at buying - 4 posts
20kg hold luggage weight - 26 posts
Help with capital gains tax - 2 posts
Caravan - 10 posts
attention all owners - 0 posts
kids activities / groups / out of school clubs/ football coaching in costa del sol ?? - 3 posts
Has anyone any completionnews at all? - 2 posts
La Vizcaronda, Duquesa, Manilva - 19 posts
Karen & Terry Beattie - 2 posts
San Jose into liquidation. - 362 posts
La Nueva Ermita - 0 posts
HELLDORADO - 3 posts
A question on how to advertised a property rental. - 2 posts
cheap car hire - 34 posts
Elegance Dona Julia - 3 posts
Emailing using a Blackberry - 1 posts
Ripples.................................................... - 4 posts
Electricity costs - 7 posts
4 Month old baby in Spain - 2 posts
WANTED 3 MONTH RENTAL - Early JUNE To SEPTEMBER 5th - 1 posts
Dona Julia - 6 posts
Schools - 4 posts
Laptop help please - 15 posts
How to find a good administrator? - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x