Robert and Julie Haworth

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 May 2008 12:00 AM by haworth Star rating in mancester. 12 posts Send private message

Hi everyone, me and my husband have bought a place in Hacienda san cayetano. we will be signing between 8th and 13th june can`t wait. We have been to the costa blanca for about 4 years, julie`s mum and dad live at pilar horadada so its been quite handy to pop and see how the property is looking. We have bought a bungalow off plan but i call it an appartment. We have hired a company to collect the keys from my mums house and go and furnish the property, so when we return on the 24th june for our 3 week holiday all we have to bring is our suit cases. speak to you all soon and let you know how we are getting one.

KIND REGARDS JULIE AND ROBERT

Like 0      
16 May 2008 7:23 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi Robert and Julie

Welcome to Eye on Spain.  You sound really excited which is great....

Hope your completion goes well.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
17 May 2008 10:07 AM by haworth Star rating in mancester. 12 posts Send private message

Thanks for that Justin, Will let you know. julie

Like 0      
17 May 2008 12:41 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Robert and Julie:

Welcome in!! I highly encourage you to start enjoying the learing of the language and the culture. Most important for your wellness in Spain.

Bienvenidos!

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
20 May 2008 7:02 AM by karen c Star rating. 89 posts Send private message

Good  luck with your completion Robert and Julie,

I've had my house at san cayetano for a year now - and love being over there. By some strange co-incidence, my parents live in Pilar de Campoverde, just up the road from Pilar.

Karen

Like 0      
20 May 2008 2:13 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
   Robert & Julie

Like 0      
20 May 2008 2:32 PM by haworth Star rating in mancester. 12 posts Send private message

Thanks for that message karen, my mum and dad like in pilar de campoverde the new part its a same world. We have now got our completion date, its 10 June at 1pm so we our both really excited. maybe we will c u when we are out there. By for now Julie and Robert.

Like 0      
20 May 2008 6:40 PM by karen c Star rating. 89 posts Send private message

Hi  Julie,

I will be out there for the month of June, so pop along for a cup of tea or something else.

Karen

Like 0      
20 May 2008 6:50 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Karen, you really shouldn't tell the whole internet your address, it's not safe & should be kept for between PMs. 

Justin expressly asks us not to do this in
 FORUM RULES which we've all been expected to observe.

DON'T POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS - Eye on Spain is a highly ranked website in the search engines.  It means we get thousands of visitors every day because the search engines crawl all our pages.  It also means that unscrupulous people out there can get information and use it to Spam you, they can do this if you post your email address or personal details on the forum.  For security reasons we suggest you don't post your email address or personal details and use the private message facility instead which is much safer, and stops your email address from potentially getting into the wrong hands.  Private messages are not read by the search engines.

Julie, didn't you see my welcome ? You never said "hi"

Like 0      
21 May 2008 8:10 AM by karen c Star rating. 89 posts Send private message

Hello More

Thanks for your concern - however, I can't see where I'm supposed to have put my email address on ??

Karen

Like 0      
21 May 2008 11:58 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Karen, it wasn't your email address I was referring to but your address in Spain. too many people watch this site & giving out these details on an open forum's not considered safe.

Justin puts this in the rules for your protection.
Click on >>  FORUM RULES

Eye on Spain is a highly ranked website in the search engines.  It means we get thousands of visitors every day because the search engines crawl all our pages.  It also means that unscrupulous people out there can get information and use it to Spam you, they can do this if you post your email address or personal details on the forum.  For security reasons we suggest you don't post your email address or personal details and use the private message facility instead which is much safer, and stops your email address from potentially getting into the wrong hands.  Private messages are not read by the search engines.

Like 0      
21 May 2008 12:41 PM by DiandraJackson Star rating in Orihuela-Costa. 7 posts Send private message

Hi Robert and Julie,
sounds great and good luck for your new home...welcome in spain

Like 0      
21 May 2008 5:51 PM by haworth Star rating in mancester. 12 posts Send private message

Hi Diandrajackson, thankyou for your best wishes.  

Like 0      
21 May 2008 6:23 PM by haworth Star rating in mancester. 12 posts Send private message

Hi all its julie and robert again, we our signing on the 10th june at 1pm can`t wait. would like to know if anyone can give us any information on insurance companys so we can sort that out before our funiture arrives. regards

Like 0      
21 May 2008 9:02 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
I don't think you're reading my posts as you've not acknowledged me Julie  but anyway READ THESE ! 

There is a board designated just for insurance.   Insuring your property

Have you joined your owners forum as it will be excellent for staying in touch with others whilst you're not in Spain.

Click on blue link  Hacienda San Cayetano

This message was last edited by morerosado on 5/22/2008.

Like 0      
22 May 2008 4:17 PM by haworth Star rating in mancester. 12 posts Send private message

Hi Morerosado, sorry not been in touch thankyou for you best wishes.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Moving to Las Kalendas - 2 posts
Moving to Las Kalendas - 0 posts
anyone buying on R19? - 18 posts
Water Bills - How much should you really pay?? - 7 posts
Restaurants in Aguilas town - 9 posts
New guy would like some help. - 11 posts
Holidays - 4 posts
Sofa and Sofa Bed - 0 posts
CARS - BUY IN UK OR SPAIN?? - 20 posts
Jumilla - 2 posts
villa@La campaneta county of Orihuela - 2 posts
R2 - Plots 123-197 - 23 posts
Bahia del Golf - Almerimar - looking at buying - 4 posts
20kg hold luggage weight - 26 posts
Help with capital gains tax - 2 posts
Caravan - 10 posts
attention all owners - 0 posts
kids activities / groups / out of school clubs/ football coaching in costa del sol ?? - 3 posts
Has anyone any completionnews at all? - 2 posts
La Vizcaronda, Duquesa, Manilva - 19 posts
Karen & Terry Beattie - 2 posts
San Jose into liquidation. - 362 posts
La Nueva Ermita - 0 posts
HELLDORADO - 3 posts
A question on how to advertised a property rental. - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 16

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x