Jumilla

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 May 2008 12:00 AM by AndyB67 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I paid a 30% deposit for an azucena at jumilla in March 2005 as a direct client - finally got fed up with delays/excuses given by San Jose and wanted to switch to a finished property in March this year which San Jose told me I could at Playa Golf 1, La Dehesa Campamoar

Acting upon a recommendation from a friend who had purchased there the previous year, I contacted ADVillas - they managed to secure me a good discount on the new property by way of compensation and have this week completed - service provided by Dave Flin at ADVillas was superb

If anyone who was a Direct client of San Jose is looking to switch their property to Playa Golf - a development that is finished and key ready - would strongly recommend you go through ADVillas - can't speak highly enough about the service provided - has been such a relief for me and my wife since getting switched

Like 0      
15 May 2008 4:18 PM by redman Star rating. 235 posts Send private message

Andy,

Sounds like you did well and I can imagine your relief. 

We were also offered discount to move to Playa Golf, but even with the discount they were still more expensive than walking into an estate agent and buying a resale.  They were only offering 10% discount and with the euro rate so poor at the moment this cancelled any discount plus they were about 60 thousand euros more than resales.

One other point is that you say you completed this week.  I presume you signed your contract before their assets were frozen. 

Regards.

Steve.

Like 0      
15 May 2008 4:27 PM by AndyB67 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Steve

Yes fortunately had signed contracts prior to this so just got in before current situation arose - just reassuring to know there are still some honourable agents around who will do what they say and help you through the minefield.

Good luck in getting your money back.

Regards

Andy

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

villa@La campaneta county of Orihuela - 2 posts
R2 - Plots 123-197 - 23 posts
Bahia del Golf - Almerimar - looking at buying - 4 posts
20kg hold luggage weight - 26 posts
Help with capital gains tax - 2 posts
Caravan - 10 posts
attention all owners - 0 posts
kids activities / groups / out of school clubs/ football coaching in costa del sol ?? - 3 posts
Has anyone any completionnews at all? - 2 posts
La Vizcaronda, Duquesa, Manilva - 19 posts
Karen & Terry Beattie - 2 posts
San Jose into liquidation. - 362 posts
La Nueva Ermita - 0 posts
HELLDORADO - 3 posts
A question on how to advertised a property rental. - 2 posts
cheap car hire - 34 posts
Elegance Dona Julia - 3 posts
Emailing using a Blackberry - 1 posts
Ripples.................................................... - 4 posts
Electricity costs - 7 posts
4 Month old baby in Spain - 2 posts
WANTED 3 MONTH RENTAL - Early JUNE To SEPTEMBER 5th - 1 posts
Dona Julia - 6 posts
Schools - 4 posts
Laptop help please - 15 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x