Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Jan 2007 12:00 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

http://www.ukshoppinginspain.com/

NOW YOU CAN BUY WHATEVER YOU NEED, FROM ALL YOUR FAVOURITE UK HIGH STREET SHOPS, RIGHT HERE IN SPAIN!!

WE ARE THE ONLY UK SHOPPING SERVICE IN SPAIN!!

Our website is designed to help british expats like you locate and order whatever you need from uk shops quickly and easily.you can also use our services if you like to buy from UK TV shopping channels like QVC, or from internet shops like ebay or Amazon but cant get delivery to spain.Or perhaps you want to order something yourself from the uk, but need help bringing it over to spain. Our list of uk shops available to order from is expanding rapidly all the time.

Currently you can order from shops like:
ARGOS, BOOTS, M&S, MOTHERCARE, NEXT, B&Q, SCREWFIX, DEBENHAMS, COMET, AND LOTS LOTS MORE.
PLEASE CLICK ON SHOP CATOGORIES FOR A FULL LIST OF UK SHOPS.

OUR SERVICE IS EASY TO USE BECAUSE WE DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU.

YOU TELL US WHAT YOU NEED, PAY US FOR YOUR GOODS AND WE WILL ORDER AND DELIVER THEM TO YOU WHERE EVER YOU LIVE ON MAINLAND SPAIN.

WHETHER YOU JUST PLAY GOLF IN SPAIN, LIVE HERE PART TIME, OR ARE BUYING A PROPERTY IN SPAIN, MOVING TO SPAIN, OR ARE ALREADY LIVING AND WORKING IN SPAIN WE CAN HELP. SOMETIMES SPANISH FURNITURE, ELECTRICAL ITEMS, SPORTING EQUIPMENT OR HIGH STREET FASHIONS HERE ARENT ALWAYS TO OUR TASTE OR BUDGET. OR MAYBE YOU JUST CANT FIND THE ITEM YOU ARE LOOKING FOR EASILY.

AS MANY OF US KNOW, THERE ISNT AN ARGOS IN SPAIN WHICH MOST OF US WOULD USE, AND ARGOS DELIVERY FROM THE UK ISNT POSSIBLE HERE, SO OUR UK SHOPPING SERVICE IS PROVING TO BE VERY POPULAR.

CALL OR EMAIL US WITH YOUR ORDER TODAY!

PLEASE CLICK THE HOW TO SHOP LINK TO FIND OUT MORE!

Goto PC WORLD
Buy Chart CDs at £6.97 this Christmas Charles Tyrwhitt - Up to 60% off, 3 month refund/ exchange guarantee
Partner Offer NEW Sony DVD92 Digital Camcorder Partner Offer - Just enter 021540DISC at the Basket page in the Promotional Code box and your purchase will be automatically reduced to £369.00
Currys Partner Price £369.00
Save £30 on SAMSUNG E330 Pay as you go mobile phone Beauty and elegance with a classic silver finish, this oval shaped handset becomes jewel like in nature. With an integrated camera with night shot mode, and Java games to keep you absorbed for hours!
Web exclusive £99.99 - Free delivery until Monday! instore price £129.99
This site is powered by the Almeria DirectoryAlmeria properties for sale

Home Page
About Us
Contact Us
Terms & Policies
FAQs & Feedback
Rohha Extras
Ebay/QVC
Friends & Family
Express Shopping
Business Solutions

What It Costs
How To Pay
Delivery Charges
Spanish Links
We Pay You

Like 0      
31 Jan 2007 12:17 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Wonder how your warranty is affected whenit goes wrong and you need to take it back - bought garden shredder Bosch UK which had a fault within warranty period - told me to take it back to a UK stockist - explained it was a little large for hand luggage - they said would have to deal with Bosch Spain but because the model UK model warranty non existent here - hmmmmm. Just look before you leap - if its an expensive item and bulky is it worth the risk? Or will these people guarantee to take it back if faulty goods - not sure how you stand on consumer rights - certainly not covered by Spanish as the retailer in the UK but are they going to cover you under UK if the goods are outside the UK - difficult to tell them you took your Washer Dryer on holiday with you - my Mrs takes the kitchen sink when we go away but the washer stays at home (I didnt say the dishwasher because that would be me).

xx

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
31 Jan 2007 12:22 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Handy for the smaller "stuff" though !

Oh, Smiley, you scared the s**t out of me when I opened up the photo you said was you & saw a bleedin' great alligator's face close up !

Like 0      
31 Jan 2007 12:30 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Its a Nile croc actually - goes by the name of Smiley - no Big Daddy actually - largest one in captivity in Europe forget how many tons and its how I came up with my handle - pretty laid back unless angered - if you notice he is smiling in the pic - awesome beast - he is 85 years old and lives at Torremolinos croc park - has got 5 wives and I get the impression has the life of Riley - not sure that I would with 5 wives - maybe 1 and 4 girlfriends - wanted to put it on as my Avatar but too many pixels so couldnt be done - fascinating creatures been to the park several times and never find it boring - feeding time is amazing - thousands of the beasts - Gators are ugly, just as fascinating but nowhere near as beautiful as this beast.  

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Personal Safety - 2 posts
Importing a car into Spain tax free - 1 posts
Lo Crispen ALGORFA Geoffrey - 1 posts
Handyman for hire! - 0 posts
Malcolm - 1 posts
Malcolm - 7 posts
La Canada San Miguel - 1 posts
Spanish Festivals - 12 posts
Sant Ana Golf Jumilla(San Jose) - 5 posts
Punta Plata Apartments - Estepona - 1 posts
Habitation Licence Granted, But Apartment Not Ready. - 6 posts
Do not use - 22 posts
Planning permission - 0 posts
Habitation License - 1 posts
Webcam - 9 posts
Cudeca on Canal Sur - 0 posts
Spanish Healthcare - 4 posts
PRINCESS KRISTINA properties - 22 posts
TONIGHT " SICK IN THE SUN" REPORTS ON EXPATS IN SPAIN - 0 posts
Commercial Rentals or Market Stall in Estepona - 3 posts
Golf in the Duquesa area - 3 posts
CAR HIRE IN SPAIN (REVIEWS WEBSITE) - 0 posts
IDENTITY CARDS - 9 posts
Disney in Spain? - 19 posts
Mortgage for short term - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x